It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edit: must have been a glitch

(original post was regarding chat not working).
Post edited March 03, 2020 by ZFR
Can someone bump the mafia thread so I can see if my latest reply is hidden in a new page or the forum ate my post?
ConsulCaesar: Can someone bump the mafia thread so I can see if my latest reply is hidden in a new page or the forum ate my post?
done (it's there)
ConsulCaesar: Can someone bump the mafia thread so I can see if my latest reply is hidden in a new page or the forum ate my post?
gogtrial34987: done (it's there)
Thanks! :)
ConsulCaesar: Thanks! :)
Yeah sometimes the forum will "eat" a new page if one's post is the first to begin a new page....dunno why...but it usually fixes itself within anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour or so.
TheGOGfather: 1. ZFR
2. agentcarr16
3. Lifthrasil
4. JoeSapphire
5. trentonlf
6. PookaMustard
Re-add me to host list, please.
Post edited March 15, 2020 by ZFR
Hey guys, long time no speak.

I don't hang around here much any more (as I'm sure you'd probably noticed) but in light of the current pandemic and the fact people are scattered all over the place here I thought I'd drop in and wish everyone good health.

Hope you're all doing ok, stay safe and look after yourselves!
adaliabooks: Hope you're all doing ok, stay safe and look after yourselves!
Same to you. Stay safe and take care.

And I hope you play Mafia again here. You're missed.
adaliabooks: Hey guys, long time no speak.

I don't hang around here much any more (as I'm sure you'd probably noticed) but in light of the current pandemic and the fact people are scattered all over the place here I thought I'd drop in and wish everyone good health.

Hope you're all doing ok, stay safe and look after yourselves!
Hope you're ok in this time of bog roll scarcity.

You should probably stick around to make sure we stay ok. Maybe pass the time with a little mafia?
ZFR: ...
Done
ZFR: ...
TheGOGfather: Done
Thanks.
TheGOGfather: I'm the GOGFather and don't you forget it.
I'm not up to hosting right now. Can you move me to the bottom of the list, but right before ZFR? :P
Lifthrasil: ...
You're up.
OK. I'll have to collect my notes but I can make a sign up thread tomorrow or the day after.
ZFR: You're up.
Ohboyohboyohboy.