It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

if anyone is around i'd appreciate a bump
Microfish_1: if anyone is around i'd appreciate a bump
Sorry I wasn't around(online but doing stuff around the home)....if you or anyone ever needs a bump and I see it i'll gladly oblige. :)
Microfish_1: if anyone is around i'd appreciate a bump
GameRager: Sorry I wasn't around(online but doing stuff around the home)....if you or anyone ever needs a bump and I see it i'll gladly oblige. :)
okay, no issues!
Need a bump in the mafia game....I mistyped and need to add more.
GameRager: Need a bump in the mafia game....I mistyped and need to add more.
Mafia game? What mafia game!? I'm eagerly awaiting a new mafia game, it's been ages since I've played. I'm not really into SH as a forum game.
SirPrimalform: Mafia game? What mafia game!? I'm eagerly awaiting a new mafia game, it's been ages since I've played. I'm not really into SH as a forum game.
Meant SH, and don't need one now...sorry for the mix up(and also for you having to wait). :)
SirPrimalform: Mafia game? What mafia game!? I'm eagerly awaiting a new mafia game, it's been ages since I've played. I'm not really into SH as a forum game.
I agree. While perhaps it's just a lack of familiarity, I don't find SH particularly compelling to observe or follow.

If it's fun for the players, though, then that's probably the most important thing.
bler144: I agree. While perhaps it's just a lack of familiarity, I don't find SH particularly compelling to observe or follow.

If it's fun for the players, though, then that's probably the most important thing.
Beyond he flavor text by OP and a few of us and some other good posts it is a tad more boring than mafia games here and there....still, I find it good enough for my tastes for the time being. :)
I'd say the biggest problem is that absolutely everyone has to show up to vote each time. It really bogs the game down because a single absence grinds the game to a halt. I don't think it translates well to a play-by-forum game unless it's a live forum with everyone present until it ends.
RWarehall: I'd say the biggest problem is that absolutely everyone has to show up to vote each time. It really bogs the game down because a single absence grinds the game to a halt. I don't think it translates well to a play-by-forum game unless it's a live forum with everyone present until it ends.
True enough......when I was sick a bit back I had to coax myself to post and keep up with the game....but I can see why RFG and others might not be able to when sick/etc, and am fully willing to wait for anyone who needs to to catch up. :)
So, it's ZFRs turn next. @ZFR do you have a setup ready to run?

@Pooka: thank you for running this game!
Lifthrasil: So, it's ZFRs turn next. @ZFR do you have a setup ready to run?

@Pooka: thank you for running this game!
Yes, as promised Harry Potter themed closed setup.

I've got it set up for 13 players, but if we don't get enough I can rebalance for 11 or 12.

I'll open a signup thread soon.

I think our Community Manager should be the first to join our community game. Nothing like a game of Mafia to bring GOG community closer together.
Lifthrasil: @Pooka: thank you for running this game!
It's a pleasure! I enjoyed running it and watching it as much as you did playing it. Was especially looking forward for 3F.
Also queue me up pls
Post edited January 28, 2020 by PookaMustard
Sign-up thread up.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/looking_for_players_for_a_forum_deduction_game

Hurry up! All seats almost taken.
ZFR: Sign-up thread up.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/looking_for_players_for_a_forum_deduction_game

Hurry up! All seats almost taken.
AAARGH!