It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Merry Christmas everyone!
Have a Merry Christmas

and vote Lift.
Hope every Mafioso here's having a good one!

Shoot μαϊμού
Attachments:
I didn't notice this thread when I opened my SH signup. Merry (belated) Christmas everyone, and Happy New Year!
TheGOGfather: ...
Current game housed here ----> https://www.gog.com/forum/general/secret_hitler_3_beyond_stardom/page1
Merry Christmas!
Bookwyrm627: Merry Christmas!
I'm afraid you missed it. We opened your presents and everything...
Happy New Year
Bookwyrm627: Merry Christmas!
agentcarr16: I'm afraid you missed it. We opened your presents and everything...
Did you set anyone on fire with my coal? I hope it was amazing.

Happy New Year. I guess.
Happy New Year, and may 2020 bring the joy of voting flubbucket to all!
Vote: flubbucket

I'm so happy.
Post edited January 01, 2020 by flubbucket
bler144: Happy New Year, and may 2020 bring the joy of voting flubbucket to all!
Voting flubbucket is so last year.

Happy New Year!
Hah, peen you year!
I got horribly sick over Christmas and forgot to post this. I am finally turning the corner so I shall say this now:

A Belated Merry Christmas to all of you, warmest wishes for a happy new year, and a life full of blessing to you all!

This last year I have gotten to know many of you and have greatly enjoyed my time here. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
I'm looking forward to many more enjoyable times over the years ahead with you folks. :-D
Microfish_1: I got horribly sick over Christmas and forgot to post this. I am finally turning the corner so I shall say this now:

A Belated Merry Christmas to all of you, warmest wishes for a happy new year, and a life full of blessing to you all!

This last year I have gotten to know many of you and have greatly enjoyed my time here. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
I'm looking forward to many more enjoyable times over the years ahead with you folks. :-D
You as well. :)

(I had some issues a few years back like a seizure/stroke[blacked out a bit] and some kidney issues[minor] around the same time by a few months)

*The shadow paces around waiting for the time he'll be able to post again in the game itself, cape flapping in the breeze*
Post edited January 02, 2020 by GameRager
Alright. Looking for a replacement player for the current Secret Hitler game. If you're interested, please drop me a PM and I'll sort everything out for you.