It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bump
Shit, bump please. I accidentally clicked submit with my wrist while typing!
SirPrimalform: Shit, bump please. I accidentally clicked submit with my wrist while typing!
Already done before you posted this. :)
GameRager: Already done before you posted this. :)
You mean before you saw it. :P
I think I posted this about a minute before you bumped me, the timestamps don't lie.
GameRager: Already done before you posted this. :)
SirPrimalform: You mean before you saw it. :P
I think I posted this about a minute before you bumped me, the timestamps don't lie.
I meant to say around the same time you posted this. I guessed you might be about to ask for a bump before I saw this bump request, is what I meant.
Post edited October 24, 2019 by GameRager
SirPrimalform: You mean before you saw it. :P
GameRager: I meant to say around the same time you posted this. I guessed you might be about to ask for a bump before I saw this bump request, is what I meant.
Hehe, like nmillar's SPF/GR mixup earlier. I didn't see his bump request until afterwards.
GameRager: I meant to say around the same time you posted this. I guessed you might be about to ask for a bump before I saw this bump request, is what I meant.
SirPrimalform: Hehe, like nmillar's SPF/GR mixup earlier. I didn't see his bump request until afterwards.
Yup......now on with the game.....or what's left of it anyways.
Replacement mod needed in Game #62!
JoeSapphire: ...
Hi Joe, I'm posting this from a Wii U!
trent, you're up.
TheGOGfather:
Can you put me back on the hosting list please? Somewhere near the bottom is fine.
JoeSapphire: Can you put me back on the hosting list please? Somewhere near the bottom is fine.
By the way, I think the Wii U supports USB keyboards. Or you could buy a computer. So many options.
I’ll start a signup thread sometime Sunday.
trentonlf: I’ll start a signup thread sometime Sunday.
Sounds good...will it be flavor packed like joe's game? What will it be about in general?
Ok I have three options:

1) Supernatural (as in the tv show). A group of hunters vs the monsters being hunted

2) Pass it on! There is a bomb in play each night and whoever has it has to compulsively pass it to someone else. The bomb can not be given back to the previous holder of the bomb. Suited for 9 players, would have 2 mafia, 1 Town Vigilante, and 6 Vanilla Townies. If setup ends up being that there are 3 or more mafia then the bomb can not be held by mafia for more than one night. If a night kill lands on a player the night they give the bomb away the bomb won't detonate. The target has to receive the kill, and the bomb modifier the same night for the detonation to occur. The bomb will be randomly placed N1. If the bomb holder is lynched the bomb is no longer in play.

3) I have a role madness setup for Harry Potter. Closed setup

What would most prefer?