It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drealmer7: You say first strike, but I don't even see a reprimand or acknowledgement by the GOGfather that he did anything wrong...
Trentonlf has already been given his first strike via a private note. Others defending him are simply others defending him. That doesn't bear any real weight, as any actions on the matter are taken strictly between TheGOGfather and trentonlf.

drealmer7: it's funny and harmless

you just have personal bias against me
Consider this your second strike. A public one.

Even if there wasn't one before, a personal bias is now in full motion with your probation's start. Your interactions with others in the Mafia-related threads, be it with hosts, players or observers will be scrutinized from now on until further notice. Unless a very obvious change of course comes on any subsequent transgression* will be followed by an immediate and unquestionable ban from taking active part in Mafia games on GOG.

* This is includes but it's not limited to rules-breaking, insulting, ungentlemanly behavior and/or disrespect towards others regardless of whether it's in or out of the context of games.

Thank you for your attention. You may proceed with caution.
drealmer7: You say first strike, but I don't even see a reprimand or acknowledgement by the GOGfather that he did anything wrong...
TheGOGfather: Trentonlf has already been given his first strike via a private note. Others defending him are simply others defending him. That doesn't bear any real weight, as any actions on the matter are taken strictly between TheGOGfather and trentonlf.

TheGOGfather: Consider this your second strike. A public one.

Even if there wasn't one before, a personal bias is now in full motion with your probation's start. Your interactions with others in the Mafia-related threads, be it with hosts, players or observers will be scrutinized from now on until further notice. Unless a very obvious change of course comes on any subsequent transgression* will be followed by an immediate and unquestionable ban from taking active part in Mafia games on GOG.

* This is includes but it's not limited to rules-breaking, insulting, ungentlemanly behavior and/or disrespect towards others regardless of whether it's in or out of the context of games.

Thank you for your attention. You may proceed with caution.
yeah okay fuck off with your utterly ridiculous personal grudge against me and your abuse of power (your dick must be so small and you must think it means you are not a man, and guess what, you're not, you're a manchild!), been swell playing with some of you, others not so much

you are truly pathetic and deluded in the head

---

I encourage people here (yogs, cristi, bler, lift, brasas, dess, sage, dedo, hunter, gogtrial, fantasysci5, others!) I'd love to play with all of you over there) to join me over on mafiascum.net, while there may be some crappy players over there, it's at least not run by an asshole fascist

there's a lot of really great players over there, too (including tammy and nacho), and once you're around a bit you get a feeling for what players you want to join games with and who not so much, and I will be glad to give opinions about certain aspects if anyone wants

there's a TON of great games, great mods, and a huge variety of games constatly in queue (multiples) - it's a bit of an adjustment but well worth it
Post edited September 11, 2017 by drealmer7
drealmer7: there's a TON of great games, great mods, and a huge variety of games constatly in queue (multiples)
I hope you'll enjoy them.

drealmer7 is now officially banned from participating in Mafia games that are supervised by
TheGOGfather.

Sorry. But in this case I have to take drealmer's side. Yes, his 'cock' comment was uncalled for and very immature. And yes, he does have a history of conflicts here. But I also can relate that he is angry for his game being broken by trent. Which mod wouldn't? Starting a public probation and issuing a ban for an insult written in understandable anger, that's a bit harsh, don't you think? It's an over-reaction as much as drealmer's call for banning trent was an over-reaction.

How about EVERYONE calm down and start being civil again? It's just a game, ffs! @drealmer: no more insults and @all: no more calls for bans of anyone.
Post edited September 11, 2017 by Lifthrasil
Lifthrasil: Sorry. But in this case I have to take drealmer's side. Yes, his 'cock' comment was uncalled for and very immature. And yes, he does have a history of conflicts here. But I also can relate that he is angry for his game being broken by trent. Which mod wouldn't? Starting a public probation and issuing a ban for an insult written in understandable anger, that's a bit harsh, don't you think? It's an over-reaction as much as drealmer's call for banning trent was an over-reaction.

How about EVERYONE calm down and start being civil again? It's just a game, ffs! @drealmer: no more insults and @all: no more calls for bans of anyone.
There is a time when the line should be drawn and that's been due for a while. Enough is enough.
Wise man speaks the truth.
TheGOGfather: There is a time when the line should be drawn and that's been due for a while. Enough is enough.
I'm with the Gogfather on this one.

drealmer's attitude has been shit ever since he started playing, and it's not improved in any way. He has had numerous tantrums in and out of games and questioning whether another player has been reprimanded is really nothing to do with him.

We never needed to have rules about conduct until drealmer started playing with us.
Hi.
Lifthrasil: But in this case I have to take drealmer's side.
adaliabooks: I'm with the Gogfather on this one.
There is no need, nor point for siding with either party. We've had more than enough arguments and insults already. Further discussions are unlikely to bring any positive results.

After a quite lengthy consideration that started long before the incident in question it was finally decided that drealmer7's participation in the games here is too damaging for the player base as a whole and the point of no return has been reached. If someone would like to play with him from now it will have to happen elsewhere (i.e. mafiascum.net).

This will be my last comment on that topic.
your 'administration' is an absolute farse

flubbucket, vitek, HSL, and trent have been nothing but assholes to me since I started, and they've never not been assholes to me, you've essentially said "submit to us being assholes to you and take it with no rebuttal or we're going to discipline you" - you're a fucking fascistic bully who can never do wrong, gogfather, and a horrible administrator, not surprised krypsyn wants nothing to do with you, and your crap running of this place is the reason less and less people have played on here over time
Post edited September 11, 2017 by drealmer7
I realize I've always "misunderstood" you.

But this isn't me doing any of this.

Your aim is way off.....sorry to disappoint you.
TheGOGfather: There is no need, nor point for siding with either party. We've had more than enough arguments and insults already. Further discussions are unlikely to bring any positive results.
Fair point.
Lifthrasil: But in this case I have to take drealmer's side.
TheGOGfather: There is no need, nor point for siding with either party. We've had more than enough arguments and insults already. Further discussions are unlikely to bring any positive results.
That's probably true. I don't agree with the ban, but I'll have to accept it. Since you're the one organizing these games here (a job, I wouldn't want to do), it's your call, after all.
flubbucket: Hi.
Tschuss.

(What is this embedded videos abomination? Is this really what this forum needed?!)

drealmer7: vitek have been nothing but assholes to me since I started, and they've never not been assholes to me
o_O

Never realised you liked me that much.
Post edited September 11, 2017 by Vitek
Vitek: (What is this embedded videos abomination? Is this really what this forum needed?!)
Barefoot's Essentials. You should be able to disable them I think.