It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yo
Now that I got my finished game can I be added to the modding queue
bler144: Unrelated to anything, I got a Rebel Galaxy key as the freebie and I have a blanket policy against playing space games.

Anyone want it? Has to be redeemed by June 27.
aye!!!
GammaEmerald: Yo
Now that I got my finished game can I be added to the modding queue
Perhaps.
So. Who's next?
Lifthrasil: So. Who's next?
No, Who's on first.
JMich: No, Who's on first.
i c what u did there
JMich: No, Who's on first.
haha Jmich this made me giggle.

And I think I may just be down for another mafia game but I am guessing my new play style may get me killed early but hey its just about fun.
Sage103082: And I think I may just be down for another mafia game but I am guessing my new play style may get me killed early but hey its just about fun.
Well, your playstyle carried you through an entire game as solo scum. So I think you're doing fine!
I died a little inside when Trash turned out to be the final Scum instead of Yeti.

For those who followed at all.
I do have a game primarily ready.

It is role-madness. All players will have some role, although that could be limited to one-shots or passive defensive powers. So lynch anyone claiming to be Vanilla. There is no, "the only Vanilla" role. It may or may not be a traditional setup, but to protect the mystery of the setup (if there is one), initially it will be faction flip only on lynches - no reveal on NK (both excepting any abilities that alter this rule) which may disturb some people but that's okay since I'm a jerk.

The setting is the Sunny Meadow retirement community in Boca Raton, Florida which features an 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, shooting range, etc. Attractive to active retirees. After a string of mysterious disappearances and deaths, the older members of the community have rounded all of you up and locked you in the Community Center for being potential undesirables (retired wiseguys, lawyers, bankers, accountants, shrinks, circus clowns, etc). You are to settle it out among yourselves so the survivors and the rest of the community can live the rest of their lives in luxurious retirement awaiting a natural death.

If I get the go ahead, I'll try to post a sign-up tonight. I highly encourage the wallflowers (observer crew) to play. With the plethora of roles and potential mystery, it should make for a bit of a different game
Cool! I'm up for a Role Madness game. And dibs on the retired circus clown! :-D
Role madness game sounds awesome!
bler144: Unrelated to anything, I got a Rebel Galaxy key as the freebie and I have a blanket policy against playing space games.

Anyone want it? Has to be redeemed by June 27.
drealmer7: aye!!!
Send me a chat message - GoG is weird on this computer. I'm half logged in (can post comments) and half not (can't access chat, wishlist, library).

I can send it when I'm home this weekend.
Oh dear, that's like flubbucket's milk game all over again, isn't it?

Though I must admit that being a retired wiseguylawyerbankeraccountantshrinkcircus-clown sounds pretty fitting for my age.

One question though - why did you call the observers "the wallflowers"?
HypersomniacLive: Oh dear, that's like flubbucket's milk game all over again, isn't it?

Though I must admit that being a retired wiseguylawyerbankeraccountantshrinkcircus-clown sounds pretty fitting for my age.

One question though - why did you call the observers "the wallflowers"?
Wallflowers are people who are on the sidelines watching.