It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got stung in the foot by a bee, like, ten minutes ago. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill.

(Not Mafia related, I know, but still.)
CSPVG: I got stung in the foot by a bee, like, ten minutes ago. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill.

I'm sorry for your pain, but it led to a beautiful couplet replete with rhyme.
CSPVG: I got stung in the foot by a bee, like, ten minutes ago. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill.

bler144: I'm sorry for your pain, but it led to a beautiful couplet replete with rhyme.
I love riding this poetry train, but don't we have to stop sometime?
zeogold: I love riding this poetry train, but don't we have to stop sometime?
They watched the landscape, sitting side by side
—An Odeon went past, a cooling tower,
And someone running up to bowl—and none
Thought of the others they would never meet
Or how their lives would all contain this hour.
I thought of London spread out in the sun,
Its postal districts packed like squares of wheat:

There we were aimed. And as we raced across
Bright knots of rail
Past standing Pullmans, walls of blackened moss
Came close, and it was nearly done, this frail
Travelling coincidence; and what it held
Stood ready to be loosed with all the power
That being changed can give. We slowed again,
And as the tightened brakes took hold, there swelled
A sense of falling, like an arrow-shower
Sent out of sight, somewhere becoming rain.
...............ummmmm...............no

sorry I didn't see this sooner

make a paste with baker soda + water and put it on the sting and it will suck out the "venom" and heal it quicker/make it feel better faster

drealmer7: sorry I didn't see this sooner

make a paste with baker soda + water and put it on the sting and it will suck out the "venom" and heal it quicker/make it feel better faster
Alternatively, use baking soda and vinegar for a more exciting fix.
Whelp, the hydra game is over. If someone made a QT, mind posting the link?
Bookwyrm627: Whelp, the hydra game is over. If someone made a QT, mind posting the link?
I don't think there was one.
Too bad that you had so many lurkers and inactive people in that game, that spoiled things a bit.
moonshineshadow: I don't think there was one.
Too bad that you had so many lurkers and inactive people in that game, that spoiled things a bit.
Yeah, it made it rough. We actually might have had a better chance if some of those peoples started the game dead, which makes me sad.

Oh well.
moonshineshadow: I don't think there was one.
Bookwyrm627: Yeah, it made it rough. We actually might have had a better chance if some of those peoples started the game dead, which makes me sad.
Oh well.
Well at least it was entertaining in the beginning ;-)
And it was fun how people reacted to your opening post :D
moonshineshadow: Well at least it was entertaining in the beginning ;-)
There were some really fun parts, even after Day 1. Sadly, the amount of dead-before-killed townies dragged us down a lot.

"When everyone is scum, no one is." Or something.
moonshineshadow: Well at least it was entertaining in the beginning ;-)
Bookwyrm627: There were some really fun parts, even after Day 1. Sadly, the amount of dead-before-killed townies dragged us down a lot.

"When everyone is scum, no one is." Or something.
so from the nondescript mass, who was the blorgscum?
AM, jphi, and Klingon. AM was too active to lynch, though we were suspecting him once AM and YW (yogwyrm) both survived N2. Jphi was just enough above the morass to not be seriously targeted, and AM successfully kept Klingon lost in the shuffle.

Spiderbert was SK. On D3, I might have been able to pin him as scum, except AM decided not to back that lynch (which was amusing, because scum had a freak out when they saw two kills the following Night), and then right after that Duck Socks dropped a cop claim with 2 town reads (one of them on the investigation immune SK) and Duck promptly voted for one of them (the hasn't-shown-up-in-over-a-week townie of the two).

We lynched our doctor D1 for lack of usefulness (he never even got back to claim). D2 we lynched someone who's biggest contribution was a list of 4 names for scum with zero backing or anything (and he didn't even give the list until D2). D3 had an afk townie show up a few minutes before deadline to hammer someone (turns out a townie) who'd been mostly useless.

So D4 opened with 2 townes, 3 mafia, and an SK.
I'd like to thank wyrm for taking this plunge with me. He truly was the better half in every way. (Although some of you GOGers, read: bler, could probably make a fun game out of trying to guess which of us was which.

I'm just sorry we got stuck in such a worthless armpit of a game.

[EDIT]

Just some highlights:

Day 1 we lynch Town Doctor, who is worthless in every way and never claims.

Day 2 we lynch a Town player with about a dozen posts in the game, most of which consisted of voting for himself or accusing another player of being Scum with literally no reasoning.

Day 3 the Town Cop makes a case against a player and votes for him, then reveals he had investigated the player and got a "Town" result. He then unvotes... then changes his mind and re-votes that player again. He also reveals he got a "Town" result on his investigation of another player... who turned out to be the Serial Killer.

Day 4 the Mafia reveal the entire membership of their team in the first post (only lying about which one was the roleblocker), not realizing there was a non-zero chance of them losing. Wyrm actually wanted to fight, but I gave up at that point and just threw in the towel.
Post edited October 24, 2016 by yogsloth