It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cristigale: Best wishes, agent! Hope to see you around, beard and all. ;-)
Let's hope he'll be back before he's grown a full beard. :-)
Hey, folks. Real life issues have forced me to sub out of Drealmer's game. With all the stuff that has gotten piled onto my plates, I probably won't be able to play again anytime soon. But I will hang out on the observer threads. I do want to say that I appreciate how patient and supportive everyone has been in welcoming a completely new player to your ranks. I look forward to when I'll be able to play again.
docbear1975: Hey, folks. Real life issues have forced me to sub out of Drealmer's game. With all the stuff that has gotten piled onto my plates, I probably won't be able to play again anytime soon. But I will hang out on the observer threads. I do want to say that I appreciate how patient and supportive everyone has been in welcoming a completely new player to your ranks. I look forward to when I'll be able to play again.
Too bad that you have to go. Good luck and give that real life hell! Teach it not to eat all the available time!
docbear1975: Hey, folks. Real life issues have forced me to sub out of Drealmer's game. With all the stuff that has gotten piled onto my plates, I probably won't be able to play again anytime soon. But I will hang out on the observer threads. I do want to say that I appreciate how patient and supportive everyone has been in welcoming a completely new player to your ranks. I look forward to when I'll be able to play again.
Other than me, who was kinda a jerk. :)

But seriously, even without RL stuff that was a bear of a game for a newish player even if you had no RL stuff. I hope you do come back again sometime when RL is more accommodating.

Since I hang out in observer threads more than I play these days, I'll probably see you there :)
One of you is an SOB for getting this stuck in my head.

I don't remember exactly which one of you it was, so I won't mention any names Bler.
yogsloth: Would anybody be interested in entering this game with me on MU?

It isn't scheduled to run for a month or so, so plenty of time to play drealmer's game.
Reading this now, with the end of the month rapidly approaching, and the first day of drealmer's game barely over, made me chuckle.

*waves hi to all* I've been following the Oakwood game from the sidelines - reading a scarily large amount of all the many posts you've been making, and being greatly amused by it all. Thinking I might try to dip in a toe for a next game you'll be playing, assuming timing works out on my side.
Post edited September 26, 2016 by gogtrial34987
Cool! New players are always welcome!
I am itching to (at least briefly) talk about a game in progress over at MU. Since it is in progress, I've created a QT. PM me (or make a note here) if you want a link.

Your jaw is likely to drop at least once.
Is the current game over?

Who won?
bler144: Is the current game over?
Never.
We are forever stuck in an eternal limbo, to ask endless questions over and over again in the echo of space, no actions, no lynches, but forever rules, forever votes, forever Drealmer.

Edit: He's gonna kill me one of these days, isn't he?
Post edited September 28, 2016 by zeogold
bazilisek: I know of Mob Rule and Gangland. Are there any others?
Constructor, Omerta

Edit: Ugh, I had this thread open from clicking on a reference someone else posted for something, then looked away from it. While going through open tabs to finish them off and close them I saw and responded to the above comment without noticing what the thread was or how old it or the post I was replying to was. So um, yeah... useless reply. Sorry about that. :)
Post edited September 28, 2016 by skeletonbow
skeletonbow: Edit: Ugh, I had this thread open from clicking on a reference someone else posted for something, then looked away from it. While going through open tabs to finish them off and close them I saw and responded to the above comment without noticing what the thread was or how old it or the post I was replying to was. So um, yeah... useless reply. Sorry about that. :)
For a second there, I thought you somehow slipped through the Matrix and managed to actually reply to a post from a different thread in here.
Post edited September 28, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: For a second there, I thought you somehow slipped through the Matrix and managed to actually reply to a post from a different thread in here.
Something like that could be at play too. I have saturated myself this week with Back to the Future movies and the game so... :)
any other mafia folk interested in this (not a mafia game):

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_puzzlemasters_investigations_signups/page1
Our Hydra game is active, in case people were wondering. Per MU rules, that's all I can say about it till it is over.

http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/4668