It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bookwyrm627: -Drealmer has said he needs at least another 2 weeks.
I also need krypsyn. He's my assistant moderator and for my first game I definitely need one. He's supposed to look over all my stuff and give feedback and help me tweak and improve it as necessary (I've tweaked it and refined it SO much, I'm actually at least partially confident that it is good to go as it is, but still...) I sent him my first batch of files a couple weeks ago and haven't heard anything. I have a 2nd batch of files ready to send too but am waiting until we discuss the first batch. I do hope everything is okay with him.

Lift, I'd be happy to assist. moderate with you if you'll have me do want to play your setup, I thoroughly enjoyed your last, but, think it best assist once more before hosting my own.
Post edited June 28, 2016 by drealmer7
Lifthrasil: And a second question: what about that Hot Fuzz Mafia Game? Is that anywhere near ready to run?
lol, no. We really just have a loose string of concepts. And while I think there has been some enthusiasm about the idea, there really hasn't been much focus on actually turning it into a coherent game.

If we were looking for something to rush out the door the best course probably would've been yogs proposal of running a matrix 12 game. Setup down to a die roll, and just some flavor to write.

Considering he was hoping to get the game launched and run before his champs game starts though, I don't recall when that window closes.
bler144: If we were looking for something to rush out the door the best course probably would've been...
Or Russian Roulette Mafia. :D
bler144: If we were looking for something to rush out the door the best course probably would've been...
Bookwyrm627: Or Russian Roulette Mafia. :D
Well, we could still do that.

Based on precedent we can run through that in about 2 hours ;)
My champs game probably won't start until late July.

The wildcard game has to run first, and that is tentatively scheduled for either July 6 or 11.
yogsloth: My champs game probably won't start until late July.

The wildcard game has to run first, and that is tentatively scheduled for either July 6 or 11.
Well, a bit hypocritical (worthless, perhaps a better description) since it's unlikely I'd actually play but my suggestion would be to let yogs run an actual mafia game rather than sort out who's going to run what experimental game rules variant just to kill time.

Just my opinion, though.
yogsloth: My champs game probably won't start until late July.

bler144: Well, a bit hypocritical (worthless, perhaps a better description) since it's unlikely I'd actually play but my suggestion would be to let yogs run an actual mafia game rather than sort out who's going to run what experimental game rules variant just to kill time.

Just my opinion, though.
Agreed.

WE WANT YOGS! WE WANT YOGS!

Not gonna say what we want him for, but still...
Nevermind.
Post edited June 29, 2016 by yogsloth
Yea, it's like awesome we have hosting order and stuff, right?
Vitek: Yea, it's like awesome we have hosting order and stuff, right?
Oh, I actually missed Lift above.

*shrug*

I can strike it. No big deal.
yogsloth: Oh, I actually missed Lift above.

*shrug*

I can strike it. No big deal.
No, if you want you can go. You're in front of me in the hosting order anyhow and I'm in no rush to mod. I was just asked and I would run if there is no one else. But if you have something ready, please please us with some Yoggish craziness!
Lifthrasil: No, if you want you can go. You're in front of me in the hosting order anyhow and I'm in no rush to mod. I was just asked and I would run if there is no one else. But if you have something ready, please please us with some Yoggish craziness!
lol, thanks... but it wasn't going to be a full-blown yog crazy game. Just a short, open-setup, low-flavor thing to do as an interim until folks in the regular queue are ready to go with "real" games.

But to be honest, it looks like... not a good idea.

You go ahead.
WE WANT LIFT! WE WANT LIFT!
I was taking it all as information being put out there so the GOGfather could have all of the information at his grasp when he came to it and could then decide what was best to do with the hosting order list/what happens next or whatever. Although, perhaps with a short un-sanctioned quickie in the interim it was potentially looking depending on how long any thing else took to sort out. But all still done with a sense of patience, and respect to the order of things.
Post edited June 29, 2016 by drealmer7
drealmer7: I was taking it all as information being put out there so the GOGfather could have all of the information at his grasp when he came to it and could then decide what was best to do with the hosting order list/what happens next or whatever. Although, perhaps with a short un-sanctioned quickie in the interim it was potentially looking depending on how long any thing else took to sort out. But all still done with a sense of patience, and respect to the order of things.
I don't know why, but I was tempted to make like 3 different "yer mom" jokes out of those phrases.