It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I liked drealmer's idea of replaying older setups, so put me back in the hosting list. Once my turn comes, a small poll will be done to see which of the previous games I'll take a shot at (and probably fail miserably at running).
JMich: I liked drealmer's idea of replaying older setups, so put me back in the hosting list. Once my turn comes, a small poll will be done to see which of the previous games I'll take a shot at (and probably fail miserably at running).
Done.
Speaking of the hosting list you might as well knock my name off it, I'm not likely to have the time to run a game any time soon and don't have a set up that's anything more than just an idea anyway.
I'd like to be put back on the list for hosting.

Also, I'll see if Leonard03 can host now or not.
adaliabooks: Speaking of the hosting list you might as well knock my name off it, I'm not likely to have the time to run a game any time soon and don't have a set up that's anything more than just an idea anyway.
Would you be pushed to a lower spot or removed entirely??

agentcarr16: I'd like to be put back on the list for hosting.

Also, I'll see if Leonard03 can host now or not.
Thank you
adaliabooks: Speaking of the hosting list you might as well knock my name off it, I'm not likely to have the time to run a game any time soon and don't have a set up that's anything more than just an idea anyway.
TheGOGfather: Would you be pushed to a lower spot or removed entirely??
Just removed entirely I think, if I'm ever in a position to host I'll put my name back on.
Several people have indicated they plan to take a break, either temporarily or permanently.

I'd like to take a simple roll call, to confirm how many are still up for being players. I suggest we take a week after that last game to give people a break, and in the meantime, we can get a feel for who might still be in and who might be out.

In that spirit: I still plan to play.

----------

Leonard03: *poke*
trentonlf: *poke*
Krypsyn: *poke*
Some attention getting pokes, to ping the next people in the hosting queue.

-Leonard is up next, and Agent has already commented that he'll be checking with Leonard about availability.
-Adalia is technically after Leonard, but he just bowed out of the list entirely.
-Trent: You've commented that you don't want to play, at least for awhile. Do you still want to host?
-Krypsyn: Does your self-imposed moratorium extend to hosting, or just playing? If Leonard and Trent bow out, you are up next.

-Drealmer's super-mega-game is perhaps closer than I thought. Drealmer, keep in mind that you might only have a dozen players. Don't get your hopes too set on a large game.
I'm up for modding, but this
Bookwyrm627: I suggest we take a week after that last game to give people a break, and in the meantime, we can get a feel for who might still be in and who might be out.
seems like a good idea.
Bookwyrm627: -Krypsyn: Does your self-imposed moratorium extend to hosting, or just playing? If Leonard and Trent bow out, you are up next.
In theory it only applies to playing, however I am nowhere near ready to host the game I a think of hosting. I only have vague outlines (which is the main reason I swapped with Leonard03 before Game 40 started).

I suppose I could run a simple open set-up, if needs must.
Bookwyrm627: I'd like to take a simple roll call, to confirm how many are still up for being players. I suggest we take a week after that last game to give people a break, and in the meantime, we can get a feel for who might still be in and who might be out.

In that spirit: I still plan to play.
I've said it a couple of times in the game thread, but I'll repeat it here:

I'm pretty much done. Between work getting really busy and taking most of my time, my own issues with the game itself and the current level of antagonism in the environment I can't see myself playing again. I'm not saying I'll never dip my toe in again, but it will be a rare occurrence if I do anything more than observe.
I too plan to play in whatever game happens next, but a break sounds like a good idea.
I'm not intending to play for the time being, as previously noted.

Am open to being contacted as a sub, but no promises on whether I'd say yes or no. Would depend in large part on timing vs. certain RL obligations, and of course whether I'd already jumped in the observer thread or not.

Would like to remain on the hosting list, at least for now, as the nunnery game is more or less ready, needing perhaps a week of actual attention/review/polish. Though it appears I'll be losing my assistant mod. I am a little bit of the mind, though, that maybe we have too many complicated setups, and this one should be fun but is far from vanilla.

[Edit - though I might consider whether or not the setup could be effective run open or semi-open. Possible as certain elements are designed to balance each other - might not be game-breaking for people to know what they are.]

Most people who sign up to mod want to bust out a flashy new design, but some simplicity arguably wouldn't be a bad thing. Food for thought.

TLDR:
Signup: no
Sub: perhaps
Mod-list: yes

thanks!
Post edited May 31, 2016 by bler144
Leonard03: I'm up for modding, but this
Bookwyrm627: I suggest we take a week after that last game to give people a break, and in the meantime, we can get a feel for who might still be in and who might be out.
Leonard03: seems like a good idea.
Perfect. You and I can work out the framework for the game in the meantime. I'd forgotten you were going to try running resistance.
I try to take a break every now and then so the game doesn't get too old too fast so I'll most definitely play again but I'm not making any promises for the immediate game. That will depend on it's timeline, the work and personal engagements, setup, etc.
Just so it's clear to everyone, the game I'm going to be running is The Resistance. So it will be different than usual. No roles, so it's based on your analytical skills alone, but there's also more information to go on than a vanilla mafia game.