It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

flubbucket is always right.

He is also old, cranky, and has a pointy face. He is not beautiful like Vitek.
drealmer7: but, I don't see what that mode of thinking has to do with my game setup (:

but, also, how is it not reasonable that anyone behaving anti-town (I view blocking productive discussion as anti-town behavior) isn't a valid lynch target?
flubbucket: A Game Moderator by definition should be invisible.

To interfere in any way, other than answering questions, is changing the dynamic.

What will town do when a moderator speaks to another player and threatens to modkill/lynch them?? If it isn't a specific rules infraction then why??

And "hindering town's objectives" is a bit dubious. Will that be lurking, ignoring questions, posting youtube and picture links??

Isn't anti-town bound by Brannigan's Law to hinder town??
Ah, we just have a misunderstanding. 2 different subjects going on here. Mods don't lynch, first of all. They mod-kill. I am not going to mod-kill anyone unless they break rules. My talking about leaning towards a policy of lynching people who behave anti-town is as a player only.
flubbucket: And "hindering town's objectives" is a bit dubious. Will that be lurking, ignoring questions, posting youtube and picture links??
the only thing there that strikes me as a hindrance is ignoring questions, but even that isn't really enough to get my vote for lynch

I'm talking severe distraction, intentional ruckus-causing that is extremely harmful to town getting the job done.

yes, lurking starts to get there, but again, like I said, lurkers usually start to contribute somewhat at least and isn't wholly anti-town, certainly

clearer now?
Post edited February 16, 2016 by drealmer7
flubbucket: Isn't anti-town bound by Brannigan's Law to hinder town??
Brannigan made a law too? I thought he made only beautiful songs.
Absolutely.

Like the one mod who made over 200 posts in his own game and his helping co-mod did almost 100 as well.
Barely noticeable folks. ;-)

bler144: Guard of Town arsonist, ftw.
Stop makuing up roles. :-p

drealmer7: well town will outnumber mafia so hopefully reasonable heads will prevail from any wagons rolling to lynch before we decide as a group that they should..
Ha, ha, ha ha ha, ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, ha ha ha ha, ha, ha ha, ha, ha ha ha, ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, ha ha ha ha, ha, ha ha. Ha, ha ha ha, ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, ha ha ha ha, ha, ha ha. Ha, ha ha ha, ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, ha ha ha ha, ha, ha ha. Ha, ha ha ha, ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, ha ha ha ha, ha, ha ha. Ha, ha ha ha, ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, ha ha ha ha, ha, ha ha.
Vitek: Absolutely.

Like the one mod who made over 200 posts in his own game and his helping co-mod did almost 100 as well.
Barely noticeable folks. ;-)
To be fair, 19 of those were post game, and the thread was 2988 posts in total. Game ended on post 2886. 2886/198 = ~14.5% of posts during the game.

Okay, nevermind. He made over 1/10th of the posts in game. Clearly, he needs to practice lurking more.
Lol at the prior conversation.

drealmer7: actually, I feel like I'm moving towards policy lynching anyone who seems to be hindering town's objectives. not-helpful, probably fine, maybe eventually you will be. blocking productive discussion/hindering it? it's lynch time
If you're establishing a new meta, then great. But "seems to be hindering" is a bit eye of the beholderish. You need something grander, bolder like

"SLAUGHTER THE USELESS."

It's both original and all but guaranteed to go over well.

Also: Branigan? Edited b/c prior song was turrible.
Post edited February 16, 2016 by bler144
bler144: If you're establishing a new meta, then great. But "seems to be hindering" is a bit eye of the beholderish. You need something grander, bolder like

"SLAUGHTER THE USELESS."

It's both original and all but guaranteed to go over well.
I can vouch for this. Wins friends and influences people.
Bookwyrm627: To be fair, 19 of those were post game, and the thread was 2988 posts in total. Game ended on post 2886. 2886/198 = ~14.5% of posts during the game.

That's not how you do percentage, it's (198/2886) *100 which is approximately 6.8%.
Bookwyrm627: To be fair, 19 of those were post game, and the thread was 2988 posts in total. Game ended on post 2886. 2886/198 = ~14.5% of posts during the game.
Hunter65536: That's not how you do percentage, it's (198/2886) *100 which is approximately 6.8%.
Well, to be fair, that may be how he calculates percentages. That doesn't mean it is correct though ;)
JMich: Well, to be fair, that may be how he calculates percentages. That doesn't mean it is correct though ;)
Hehe, good point. :)
flubbucket: I am flub
Vitek: Like the one mod who made over 200 posts in his own game*
I did quick research and what is funny about this is that it is most you have ever posted in mafia game.
As mod you made 217 posts while as player your max was 199 posts in 1 game (G15). :-)
Vitek: Like the one mod who made over 200 posts in his own game*
Vitek: I did quick research and what is funny about this is that it is most you have ever posted in mafia game.
As mod you made 217 posts while as player your max was 199 posts in 1 game (G15). :-)
I'll try harder.

no I won't
JMich: Well, to be fair, that may be how he calculates percentages. That doesn't mean it is correct though ;)
Hunter65536: Hehe, good point. :)
Oh hush, both of you. My numbers are correct, for sufficiently large definitions of "correct".