It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drealmer7: I was hoping you'd play this next game, HSL! I miss your analytical style, and your style in general! Hope all is well and that you return to the fold soon!

let's accumulate those players! still aiming for a group of 19 for my setup whenever I come around to host~
zeogold: If I ever manage to throw a testing group together, you seem like you'd be a good addition with your constant roleplay.
I don't think I'd like to be in a tester group, actually. Part of the intrigue and fun of the games for me is being unfamiliar with what is in store, trying to figure out what roles exist, how the mechanics work, and what the general setup is, etc. Foreknowledge of these things would reduce the enjoyment factor for me. However, I am enthusiastic to play setups that have existed/been run here before, both that I've been a part of and not. There are added layers and elements that come with familiarity that do appeal and change the dynamics of play, but again, I would prefer those experiences to come in actual gameplay and not from some abstraction.

The first game I played was game #31 Space Station Epsilon, and it got aborted, and it is a prime example of how dynamics and the experience can change with foreknowledge. I'd love to play it through to completion sometime, but recognize that it will be an entirely different experience from the first iteration.
drealmer7: The first game I played was game #31 Space Station Epsilon, and it got aborted, and it is a prime example of how dynamics and the experience can change with foreknowledge.
What do you mean by that? It would have been better or worse with foreknowledge?
drealmer7: The first game I played was game #31 Space Station Epsilon, and it got aborted, and it is a prime example of how dynamics and the experience can change with foreknowledge.
zeogold: What do you mean by that? It would have been better or worse with foreknowledge?
Neither, just different.
low rated
zeogold: What do you mean by that? It would have been better or worse with foreknowledge?
drealmer7: Neither, just different.
Well, the reason why I said you'd be so useful is because I was thinking of a disguiser/mimic role, whereby you can pretend to be another person. Thing is, we'd need to go outside of GOG to do this, since usernames show up pretty easily here.
Link to ongoing Game 35:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_game_35_the_ordinariest_ordinary_game_of_all/page1
I updated the list of the list of all players who took part in mafia in here.

We got new person on the 2nd place who is likely to overtake 1st place soon. Also new creature is on 4th spot which is likely to attack 2nd spot in the near future.
Of note is also trentonlf, who only played his first in Game 22 and apparently up until current game has played in every single game.
Post edited February 03, 2016 by TheGOGfather
TheGOGfather: Everything numbered added. Russian Roulette got skipped.
but will not be forgotten
TheGOGfather: I updated the list of the list of all players who took part in mafia in here.

We got new person on the 2nd place who is likely to overtake 1st place soon. Also new creature is on 4th spot which is likely to attack 2nd spot in the near future.
Of note is also trentonlf, who only played his first in Game 22 and apparently up until current game has played in every single game.
I'll be back......

one day.
Robbeasy: I'll be back......
one day.
Oooo! Another potential return player! It'd be great if you back to playing! I hope you do return soon! It's good to have experienced people and more people / more variety of people, as I'm sure you know. I think there have been some good things happening with games for the most part, too.

I'm working on a very engaging setup (of course I think that), and the more players the better!! The more experienced players, the better! 19 people would be ideal. (:
Robbeasy: I'll be back......
one day.
drealmer7: Oooo! Another potential return player! It'd be great if you back to playing! I hope you do return soon! It's good to have experienced people and more people / more variety of people, as I'm sure you know. I think there have been some good things happening with games for the most part, too.

I'm working on a very engaging setup (of course I think that), and the more players the better!! The more experienced players, the better! 19 people would be ideal. (:
If you had ever played in a game with me, you might say different - i have a reputation for being somewhat..... erratic :)
Robbeasy: If you had ever played in a game with me, you might say different - i have a reputation for being somewhat..... erratic :)
I think with flub we have all the erotic we can handle.
high rated
TheGOGfather:
Granted, I've tried to block the entirety of my mafia play from my memory, but I think I only played in one, the highschool game.
budejovice: Granted, I've tried to block the entirety of my mafia play from my memory, but I think I only played in one, the highschool game.
Bah, I wonder if I left out only you or someone else as well. :-/
budejovice: Granted, I've tried to block the entirety of my mafia play from my memory, but I think I only played in one, the highschool game.
Vitek: Bah, I wonder if I left out only you or someone else as well. :-/
Be careful, if you make mistakes when working for the Godfather... bad things will happen.
Implication from the observer thread was that JMich might still need a few days to have the next game ready? Not sure if he's still recruiting for assistant mod as well.

Mostly I'm curious about the hosting order - after JMich the next two would be Yogs and then Sage. Interested to know if they're still planning to host as scheduled so I can figure out how soon I need to decide on which setup (of 2) I need to finish polishing up and have ready to run.