It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Microfish_1:
I hope she recovers and gets her strength back.xxxxx
Thank you all. Much appreciated <3
So, should I make a sign-up thread tomorrow? Or does someone want to run a Russian roulette?
Lifthrasil: So, should I make a sign-up thread tomorrow? Or does someone want to run a Russian roulette?
I'd love to run a russian roulette but now is not the time for me.
Perhaps in about a month.
Russian roulette is cool and all but has anyone heard from GR recently? I'd like an update on his wellbeing.
Yeah, at first I was just thinking he'd got banned again but normally he'd be back by now. I sent him a PM, not sure if you're able to reply to those when banned or not. Does anyone have any non-GOG contact for him?
Post edited May 29, 2022 by my name is catte
he was in discord with pooka but idk if he still is or uses it.
Microfish_1: he was in discord with pooka but idk if he still is or uses it.
I think that Pooka wrote to him on Discord but no response, at least until last week.
Lifthrasil: So, should I make a sign-up thread tomorrow? Or does someone want to run a Russian roulette?
What is forum Russian roulette like? Hopefully less dangerous than the original game?
Post edited May 30, 2022 by Carradice
Microfish_1: he was in discord with pooka but idk if he still is or uses it.
Carradice: I think that Pooka wrote to him on Discord but no response, at least until last week.
Carradice: What is forum Russian roulette like? Hopefully less dangerous than the original game?
Slightly. It's a very quick form of Mafia, without much deduction and without powers. A revolver is passed around, with a pre-determined random position of the bullet in one of the six chambers, and everyone has to shoot someone. The result is either 'click' or 'bang'. Once one has tried to shoot, one has to wait until everyone else has had a go too, before one is allowed to grab the gun again. As usual, Town wins, when all scum are dead and vice versa. Scum know each other, but don't have a chat.
Lifthrasil: Scum know each other, but don't have a chat.
maybe scum do have chat? did I run it wrong? or am i remembering wrong?
JoeSapphire: maybe scum do have chat? did I run it wrong? or am i remembering wrong?
I don't know. Maybe they do. That may be a balancing decision of the mod. Though with the speed of the game the utility of a chat would be limited, I think.
Carradice: I think that Pooka wrote to him on Discord but no response, at least until last week.

What is forum Russian roulette like? Hopefully less dangerous than the original game?
Lifthrasil: Slightly. It's a very quick form of Mafia, without much deduction and without powers. A revolver is passed around, with a pre-determined random position of the bullet in one of the six chambers, and everyone has to shoot someone. The result is either 'click' or 'bang'. Once one has tried to shoot, one has to wait until everyone else has had a go too, before one is allowed to grab the gun again. As usual, Town wins, when all scum are dead and vice versa. Scum know each other, but don't have a chat.
Interesting! I guess that the revolver is reloaded randomly by the mod after each "bang!".
Carradice: Interesting! I guess that the revolver is reloaded randomly by the mod after each "bang!".
Exactly.

Here's the signup for the next game:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/you_fight_like_a_dairy_farmer_players_for_lucas_arts_themed_social_deduction_game_wanted_forum_m
Post edited May 30, 2022 by Lifthrasil
If someone wants to run the Russian Roulette in between, I'll delay the game start accordingly.
JoeSapphire: maybe scum do have chat? did I run it wrong? or am i remembering wrong?
Mod's choice; it could go either way.

Lifthrasil: Slightly. It's a very quick form of Mafia, without much deduction and without powers. A revolver is passed around, with a pre-determined random position of the bullet in one of the six chambers, and everyone has to shoot someone. The result is either 'click' or 'bang'. Once one has tried to shoot, one has to wait until everyone else has had a go too, before one is allowed to grab the gun again. As usual, Town wins, when all scum are dead and vice versa. Scum know each other, but don't have a chat.
Carradice: Interesting! I guess that the revolver is reloaded randomly by the mod after each "bang!".
More or less, yes. When I modded it (learning from the guy before me), the mod chat basically had a long string of random numbers that indicated which chamber had a bullet.

Players type "Shoot [target]" to pull the trigger, and either get a 'click' or a 'bang!' (and a dead target). Players can't take a second shot unless either 1) The gun has fired (at which point it is free-for-all again), or 2) Every player has taken a shot (again, the gun is open for all but the bullet is still in the same chamber!) (mostly comes up near the end).