It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: Cristi pinged me on MU lmao, I'm here

Reminder-

trent's game starts tomorrow:

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/26082-Season-7-Game-7-Dr-Town-and-Mr-Mafia-The-Mafia-Championship

Ping me if you still need the QT link to cheer him on

Several really good players in that game that I know well, and a few names I've never heard before. Should be really exciting!
Thanks for the heads up! I will try to follow. I wonder if the number of posts will skyrocket fast. I would be glad to be there in the QT cheering him on. Meaning, link, please! :)
Carradice: Thanks for the heads up! I will try to follow. I wonder if the number of posts will skyrocket fast. I would be glad to be there in the QT cheering him on. Meaning, link, please! :)
I would expect the post to sky rocket fast ;)
Carradice: Thanks for the heads up! I will try to follow. I wonder if the number of posts will skyrocket fast. I would be glad to be there in the QT cheering him on. Meaning, link, please! :)
trentonlf: I would expect the post to sky rocket fast ;)
My oh my, 197 posts and day 1 still has not finished :D
bler144: A few of you are already there (gogtrial/gamerager), but in case you missed it, mrkgnao has a game/giveaway going and it could use more participants:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/magogs_mystery_game_variant_giveaway_second_edition/page1

The potential hitch for some is you either have to have your wishlist set to Public, OR "friends only" with mrkgnao as a friend. But imo it's a fun investigatory/guessing game, and you (or your nominee) can potentially win a game off your wishlist, so come on over!
Bump in the above thread, please.
trentonlf: I would expect the post to sky rocket fast ;)
Go, trent, go!
LET'S PLAY ANOTHER COURT OF THE SULTAN WHILE JOE IS MISSING AGAIN
bump please
Bump please.
Carradice: Bump please.
Done by me and another
Thanks!
Bump please
bump please
Bump please.
Again please, hit post too soon.
Post edited May 28, 2020 by SirPrimalform