It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: I know all this, just having a complain.
GameRager: And I was just musing to pass the time....now what to do while we wait.....chinese checkers, musical chairs?

Anyone got any snacks maybe? o.0 :D
I prefer musical draughts and Chinese chairs, but each to their own.
SirPrimalform: I prefer musical draughts and Chinese chairs, but each to their own.
same.
PookaMustard: Bump please!
same request.
Post edited February 13, 2020 by Microfish_1
SirPrimalform: Gah, I have downtime at work.

were my mafia gaem at??
It's here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/harry_potter_and_gog_mafia_64
I request a nice little bump
PookaMustard: I request a nice little bump
Was too late, so here's one in this thread:

Bump bump bumppity bump
BMUP scotty!

please?
bump please and answer if a lunched player can continue to post game-relevant info post hammer--but before EOD
Microfish_1: bump please and answer if a lunched player can continue to post game-relevant info post hammer--but before EOD
That's the way we usually play it. An upcoming lynch is set in stone after the hammer vote has been cast, but until it happens they're allowed to talk.

If in doubt, you can talk until the mod comes along and says it's night and tells you to stop talking.
Post edited February 18, 2020 by SirPrimalform
Can I sign up for the next game?
zazak09: Can I sign up for the next game?
Yes!

Just, you know, not yet. GoG mafia generally rolls one game at a time, and sign-ups don't go up for the next until the prior one ends.
Microfish_1: bump please and answer if a lunched player can continue to post game-relevant info post hammer--but before EOD
SirPrimalform: That's the way we usually play it. An upcoming lynch is set in stone after the hammer vote has been cast, but until it happens they're allowed to talk.

If in doubt, you can talk until the mod comes along and says it's night and tells you to stop talking.
That is correct.
Post edited February 18, 2020 by GameRager
SirPrimalform: snip.
Thank you for the answer and thereby clarifying my thinking.
zazak09: Can I sign up for the next game?
We'd be very glad to have you play with us!

GameRager: snip
Please--unless the probable-alt account posts again--do not report it. It is probably an alt (but not mine), and if not--merely a bystander who didn't realize they weren't supposed to post in an already running game. We don't want a potential player banned for wanting to play!
Now, if they post several more times without being claimed by a current player, after having been warned...that is different.
Post edited February 17, 2020 by Microfish_1
Microfish_1: Please--unless the probable-alt account posts again--do not report it. It is probably an alt (but not mine), and if not--merely a bystander who didn't realize they weren't supposed to post in an already running game. We don't want a potential player banned for wanting to play!
Now, if they post several more times without being claimed by a current player, after having been warned...that is different.
Sorry to say this, but sadly I reported already(albeit AFTER reading Lift say it's not his and seeing OP state it is likely a bot).

Also the text the user lifted was from Lift's post just before that other user posted, word for word, just like the spam bots do to gain enough rep to drop links(Also if it were a potential player I think they'd have stated such and not copied another player's post in such a manner and posted nothing else).

Add to that the fact that it is a user that signed up this month and has no games(not even free ones) and I think it's near certain it was a bot/spammer trying to gain rep(and as such I reported it to make sure said accounts don't turn into the next Babah Jee).
Post edited February 17, 2020 by GameRager
SirPrimalform: That's the way we usually play it. Flocke's upcoming lynch is set in stone now, but it's not happened yet so he's still able to talk to us.
GameRager: Sadly, though, he went to bed.....but OP seems to be offline so maybe, just maybe, he'll get a chance(if town) to share his thoughts.
Just a nudge that comments specific to the current game should stay in the game thread. While you are responding to Micro, their question was technically game neutral (yes or no answer would have sufficed), albeit it probably also should have been asked in the game thread given the context.