It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PookaMustard: If you're interested, please drop me a PM and I'll sort everything out for you.
Is there a limit to this... everything?
PookaMustard: If you're interested, please drop me a PM and I'll sort everything out for you.
SirPrimalform: Is there a limit to this... everything?
I can save you the trouble...
Maybe.
Sorry to ask you this, but since the two of you are close (I think you are judging from his comments):

Where the heck is Joe?
PookaMustard: Sorry to ask you this, but since the two of you are close (I think you are judging from his comments):

Where the heck is Joe?
I know that Joe went away over New Years but I have no precise idea when he'll be back. I'd guess fairly soon though as he'll probably need to be at work on monday...
SirPrimalform: I know that Joe went away over New Years but I have no precise idea when he'll be back. I'd guess fairly soon though as he'll probably need to be at work on monday...
I hope he back soon. My game is at a standstill and I don't like it. But that explains why he's missing.
I'll vote for Joe. We pick a color, right?
Happy new year, everyone! I hope it's everyone's best year to date!
I've created the observer thread on Joppo's request. If you'd like to join in, PM me and I will send you the link!
PookaMustard: I've created the observer thread on Joppo's request. If you'd like to join in, PM me and I will send you the link!
Please send me the link.
ZFR: Please send me the link.
Sur- wait a minute

no. I'm not creating a paradox.
ZFR: Please send me the link.
PookaMustard: Sur- wait a minute

no. I'm not creating a paradox.
Is that the same as a doctor's office or practice??
Link please
Need a bump in the secret hitler game....thanks in advance
Huh. Our local Bookwyrm has become a forum mod!