It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: While we wait...

My favourite probability solver is doing some theater stuff. But this is a good one so sharing anyway.
Dirty pool, old boy!

My favourite probability solver is doing some theater stuff. But this is a good one so sharing anyway.
:-)

what answer is correct? I think 25%? if one is going by the letter, but if going by the # and the # is "25" is it 50%?

Microfish_1: what answer is correct? I think 25%? if one is going by the letter, but if going by the # and the # is "25" is it 50%?
None. It's not really a probability question. More like "Is the answer to this question NO?"
ZFR: None. It's not really a probability question. More like "Is the answer to this question NO?"
Yeah, I guess it's a logical paradox when you really look at it.
Ah, I see. If I understand correctly, "because YOU determine/create the answer to the question, you cannot possibly choose (create) the wrong answer (unless you choose one of the 4 provided multiple choice answers as they are all <100)"
JoeSapphire: Sorry I'm late!

vote NMillar

...though I don't seem to have received my role yet?...
Lifthrasil: That might have something to do with the fact that you never registered for the game!
Attachments:
joe.png (4 Kb)
ZFR: If you choose an answer to this question at random, what is the chance you will be correct?
100%!
it's more amusing if the attachment works...
Attachments:
JoeSapphire: it's more amusing if the attachment works...
The apostrophe in "answer's" is hurting my eyes :(. Why???
JoeSapphire: it's more amusing if the attachment works...
ZFR: The apostrophe in "answer's" is hurting my eyes :(. Why???
It must be a little white moth on the blackboard
Bump please
Blech, apparently when notepad is set to word wrap, it inserts linebreaks if you copy text out of it.
JoeSapphire: It must be a little white moth on the blackboard
How was the Theatre? Did it go well? Did you sell out? (you sellout!) Are you happy with it? Will you abandon us to do this again next year?

If we have a game where we have to write in haikus, i'll sit that game out. :O
ZFR: The apostrophe in "answer's" is hurting my eyes :(. Why???
The matter's been investigated: (the results may surprise you!!!)
Attachments:
explained.gif (285 Kb)