It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: Looks normal to me.
ZFR: On GOG desktop.
That looks really strange. Without my avatar everywhere it just looks unprofessional.
So about the whole "how to get new players" thing. How about, for the sign up thread we don't include game #. So there won't be like Game #61 in the title, which might cause people to ignore it. We can leave the game number for the actual game thread (it's not like we're looking for new players at that stage). Maybe don't even include Mafia in the signup thread title. Just anything that might get new people to click. Not a clickbaity title, because that could backfire (er... or so I heard), but maybe just something that you're looking for player or something related to flavour.
I can try that with my next signup thread. I think, Mafia should still be in there, so that people know what kind of game to expect. But with a lower priority. Something like:

Pacifists at the NRA! [Forum game signup thread for a game of Mafia/Werewolf]

What do you think?
ZFR: So about the whole "how to get new players" thing. How about, for the sign up thread we don't include game #. So there won't be like Game #61 in the title, which might cause people to ignore it. We can leave the game number for the actual game thread (it's not like we're looking for new players at that stage). Maybe don't even include Mafia in the signup thread title. Just anything that might get new people to click. Not a clickbaity title, because that could backfire (er... or so I heard), but maybe just something that you're looking for player or something related to flavour.
That's a great idea! I just wish someone had thought of that nearly three months ago. Man, if such a person existed I'd be showering them with autograph requests right about now.
Lifthrasil: Pacifists at the NRA! [Forum game signup thread for a game of Mafia/Werewolf]

What do you think?
I think, considering the current political climate, that you're just asking for trouble with that kind of thread title.
Lifthrasil: I can try that with my next signup thread. I think, Mafia should still be in there, so that people know what kind of game to expect. But with a lower priority. Something like:

What do you think?
Sounds like it might be fun....would it have any flavor?
Lifthrasil: I can try that with my next signup thread. I think, Mafia should still be in there, so that people know what kind of game to expect. But with a lower priority. Something like:

What do you think?
GameRager: Sounds like it might be fun....would it have any flavor?
Yes. Lots of. All my games have flavour. It's what makes inventing and running them fun! :-)

@Bookwyrm: yes, I'm aware that such a title will create some backlash and that I will be downrated for it. Just like Secret Hitler was attacked for the 'Hitler' in it's name. But at least the title will generate attention!
TheGOGfather: <snip>
Please put me back on the bottom of the hosting list.
So, should I start the new signup thread? Or do we wait a bit?
On second thought, I'll just go ahead and do it. It will take a long time to gather enough players anyhow. And I can use some input on balancing.
The new signup thread is here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/pacifists_at_the_nra_signup_thread_for_a_forum_game_mafiawerewolf/page1
The only 2 games I ever won were the ones you hosted. I have a good feeling about this.
GameRager: Sounds like it might be fun....would it have any flavor?
Lifthrasil: Yes. Lots of. All my games have flavour. It's what makes inventing and running them fun! :-)

@Bookwyrm: yes, I'm aware that such a title will create some backlash and that I will be downrated for it. Just like Secret Hitler was attacked for the 'Hitler' in it's name. But at least the title will generate attention!
Sounds fun...especially if people roleplay as well.

And yeah, go ahead and make it if you want & i'll join....as long as it fits the rules here eff the naysayers(not anyone in particular and I just mean do what you want in a good way and not worry about what others think of it/etc).....people need to learn to not focus on words without context being given and have fun.
gogtrial34987: On the homepage the body font-family is "Lato GOG Latin,Lato GOG,sans-serif", in the forums it's now "Lucida Grande",Arial,Verdana,sans-serif.

Most other CSS rules for the menu on the forum get loaded from menu_website3.1<hex>.css, vs menu_v2.1<hex>.css on the homepage, so it might be that the entire site is moving toward the setup used on the forum? I hope not; I kinda like the look of that Lato font (though it makes everyone download a bold and a semibold version of it at 180kb each; they should be able to trim that down by at least half by subsetting it at fontsquirrel).
I wish they hadn't changed it, I too dislike the new "bold" look on the forum headers. :(
While we wait...

My favourite probability solver is doing some theater stuff. But this is a good one so sharing anyway.
Attachments: