It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: It had the quirk, that each Emission (which functioned as night) changed some of the powers.
bler144: Are these emissions happening only at night?
Or when players eat too many beans...
Lifthrasil: It had the quirk, that each Emission (which functioned as night) changed some of the powers.
bler144: Are these emissions happening only at night?
No. But they force everyone to hide underground and the basement of the shed they were hiding in wasn't deep enough. It was sufficient for them to survive, but they fell unconscious each time an Emission hit. Only those Monolith scum were immune to that effect and could act during an Emission. That means Emission replaces Night, but is the same in rule terms. Which is finally a nice flavor explanation why town doesn't post guards at night. They can't. Because they are unconscious.
flubbucket: Okay. We'll take turns......now you kill me.
If you insist...

Lifthrasil: No. But they force everyone to hide underground and the basement of the shed they were hiding in wasn't deep enough. It was sufficient for them to survive, but they fell unconscious each time an Emission hit. Only those Monolith scum were immune to that effect and could act during an Emission. That means Emission replaces Night, but is the same in rule terms. Which is finally a nice flavor explanation why town doesn't post guards at night. They can't. Because they are unconscious.
Because the good guys have just enough gas masks for those with a night action to perform, eh?
Lifthrasil: No. But they force everyone to hide underground and the basement of the shed they were hiding in wasn't deep enough. It was sufficient for them to survive, but they fell unconscious each time an Emission hit. Only those Monolith scum were immune to that effect and could act during an Emission. That means Emission replaces Night, but is the same in rule terms. Which is finally a nice flavor explanation why town doesn't post guards at night. They can't. Because they are unconscious.
HypersomniacLive: Because the good guys have just enough gas masks for those with a night action to perform, eh?
No. Gas masks don't work against Emissions. They aren't chemical, they are rather electromagnetic-radioactive-PSI-mystical. The PRs just had some mutations in their brain that allowed them to stay somewhat conscious during an emission. Don't worry, all will be made clear in the flavor!
HypersomniacLive: Because the good guys have just enough gas masks for those with a night action to perform, eh?
Nonsense. Psychic powers, man!
Lifthrasil: No. Gas masks don't work against Emissions. They aren't chemical, they are rather electromagnetic-radioactive-PSI-mystical. The PRs just had some mutations in their brain that allowed them to stay somewhat conscious during an emission. Don't worry, all will be made clear in the flavor!
Something-something midichlorians?
Lifthrasil: No. Gas masks don't work against Emissions. They aren't chemical, they are rather electromagnetic-radioactive-PSI-mystical. The PRs just had some mutations in their brain that allowed them to stay somewhat conscious during an emission. Don't worry, all will be made clear in the flavor!
bler144: Something-something midichlorians?
No. The comic book version: Something-something Radiation! With a capital R!
I still think this is the real source of the emisions...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs
Hmm... wasn't it the absence of mutations in the brain that told the good guys apart from the bad guys?

*ponders*
HypersomniacLive: <poke>
Check your chat.
Bookwyrm627: Check your chat.
I know you are aware that I still get chat notifications via BE, but no forum replies, so why waste a perfectly good poke? ;-P
HypersomniacLive: Hmm... wasn't it the absence of mutations in the brain that told the good guys apart from the bad guys?

*ponders*
Right you are. So the good PRs just had psionic abilities ('Gifts' from the Zone) while the Monolith scum had the evil mutated brains.
Bookwyrm627: Check your chat.
HypersomniacLive: I know you are aware that I still get chat notifications via BE, but no forum replies, so why waste a perfectly good poke? ;-P
Desperate times and short deadlines call for extreme long shots.
Heyyo! So a bit ago sage said something (I think it was just being an eagles fan) and it prompted me to PM her ask her if she was from philly or somesuch and we chatted a bit. Then a little bit ago she mentioned she had moved to PA and I was like "ohya welcome neighbor!" and I we msged about that and found out that we live like 30miles from each other, connected pretty much direct on 1 highway road the whole way between us. We chatted a bit online and then decided to meet and hang out, just the other day (friday!) It was pretty cool! She was nice and it was chill! Soya, we've got gog+mafia neighbors!!! pretty neat!!!
Wow, I envy you! I wanted to take a detour to meet Sage last year when I was in NYC, but then we didn't find the time to meet. :-(

Just be sure not to discuss the game offline. You know, them's the rules! (No. 11) ;-)