It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: No mini-games? Just full on into drealmer's masterpiece?

Aww, man.
maybe I should host a mini-game first, to warm-up to modding, and then run my bigger game after that?

I wonder if GOGfather has thoughts.

or anyone else?
yogsloth: No mini-games? Just full on into drealmer's masterpiece?

Aww, man.
drealmer7: maybe I should host a mini-game first, to warm-up to modding, and then run my bigger game after that?

or anyone else?
I would strongly support this idea.

For multiple reasons.

But what do I know?
yogsloth: what do I know?
*cuts open your brain to find out*
drealmer7: maybe I should host a mini-game first, to warm-up to modding, and then run my bigger game after that?

or anyone else?
I'm out of thoughts.
yogsloth: what do I know?
drealmer7: *cuts open your brain to find out*
And? Is he Cult?

If I'm not on later and you open the signup thread: I want to play! So sign me up.
drealmer7: or anyone else?
I can see you are excited about the super game. Mini game sounds nice, maybe you can try out any mechanics that puzzle you. Just don't reveal what is about to be in the big game.
drealmer7: or anyone else?
Dessimu: I can see you are excited about the super game. Mini game sounds nice, maybe you can try out any mechanics that puzzle you. Just don't reveal what is about to be in the big game.
The secret is that there's no mafia, just bears who have infiltrated the settlement wearing fancy wigs. So you have the town faction, and the bear faction, plus a neutral PETA faction trying to prevent town from killing the bears.

It should be really interesting.
bler144: So you have the town faction, and the bear faction
"Town, no! I am hamless!"
bler144: The secret is that there's no mafia, just bears who have infiltrated the settlement wearing fancy wigs. So you have the town faction, and the bear faction, plus a neutral PETA faction trying to prevent town from killing the bears.

I want to play that game now.... :D
bler144: The secret is that there's no mafia, just bears who have infiltrated the settlement wearing fancy wigs. So you have the town faction, and the bear faction, plus a neutral PETA faction trying to prevent town from killing the bears.

adaliabooks: I want to play that game now.... :D
Crikey, me too.
bler144: I'm out of thoughts.
And bubblegum?
Dessimu: Just don't reveal what is about to be in the big game.

Oi, I thought he said DON'T reveal! :O

...does PETA get a night kill, or is their only action "Strip"?
Post edited August 04, 2016 by Bookwyrm627
*pokes thread with a stick*
Is it dead?

And where is drealmer hiding? *goes to search for drealmer and the signup thread* ;-)
Lifthrasil: *pokes thread with a stick*
Is it dead?

And where is drealmer hiding? *goes to search for drealmer and the signup thread* ;-)
Alright alright!

I'm going to wait for the final OKAY from JMich to start the signup thread, but it looks like I'm basically all GOGOGO!
drealmer7: I'm going to wait for the final OKAY from JMich to start the signup thread, but it looks like I'm basically all GOGOGO!
GOGOGO.