It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: I think that Joe and ZFR is my favourite mafia bromance.

My friend, I think I've got to bus you );
SirPrimalform: That's proper heartbreaking stuff guys.
/bump
blotunga: Btw, I did randomly select ZFR for lynch, wouldn't that have been funny :D
As in random.org picked me? That's cool!
ZFR: As in random.org picked me? That's cool!
Yupp it did. Too bad that nobody jumped on your wagon. I would've lunched you :P
@ZFR, the cricket is called Jiminy [Cricket]. I wonder what would have happened if you claimed just Cricket :)
Ow, my heart.

You pricks.

yogsloth: And also, would you have nightkilled flub if we'd mis-lynched? (waggly eyebrows)
My guess is that flub is bodyguard, based on what he said first day "I won't be jumping in front of any bullets" - but that's really a claim that he's NOT the bodyguard isn't it? So maybe he's doctor.

Anyway if I'd survived I'd have to try and get rid of yogsloth, confirm someone else and try and get people to conclude that dedo or microfish was lying about their role.

But I don't think I could have said anything that would have changed anything.

SirPrimalform: I think that Joe and ZFR is my favourite mafia bromance.

My friend, I think I've got to bus you );
SirPrimalform: That's proper heartbreaking stuff guys.
don't it's too sad!

Aha flub was the party host! Nice work.

Thanks for hosting Trent.

Thanks everybody else!

I can relax now :x
Oh yeah: Some more of my breadcrumbs:

back when I thought you might all be princesses so I was planning to false claim Maid Marian:

JoeSapphire: ...

flubbucket: For the record, I think Mchack has a nice plump ait which would allow for plenty of stuff pulling.
JoeSapphire: I always thought the thin ones were best. But not wanting a row, I'll bow to your superior knowledge...

ZFR: Just read the rest and I see Boikwurm is already tatgeted.

Unvote Bookwyrm
JoeSapphire: I was going to mock you for making up words, but I'm made up my own word already... pots and kettles m'arighn?

lololol

blotunga: I like how you're distancing yourself from flub. Are you sure you're not scumteam with flub?
JoeSapphire: No, flub's not my scumbuddy it's- HEYWAYTAMINNIT

What do you mean by distancing?

Okay that was the last time I do that one!

JoeSapphire: ....

What's interesting that I noticed in doing the votecount is that three posts after blotunga put ZFR at two votes (post 176), microfish hops off ZFR and puts it on yogsloth's wagon (post 179). Protecting ZFR? I'll have to go check how microfish ended up voting ZFR in the first place.
The problem with that is my wagon was the largest at the time with three votes (counting dedo's ununvoted vote), so if he was diswagonning to protect ZFR why wouldn't he get on my wagon? That suggests that microfish, ZFR and Joe are a mafia team... and one of those doesn't look right to me...

:D

I deserve everything I got...
Lol at that last bit :D

I like you, Joe.
JoeSapphire: I deserve everything I got...
Yupp
cheers guys ;p

When are we playing again??
Microfish_1: What do you mean by "bump on the head"?
At the start of D2, I got this PM:
"When morning comes around you wake up not feeling so good. Your head hurts and when you feel around you find a knot on the back of your head. You can't really seem to think straight, but are hopeful it will clear up today."

It indicated a Roleblocker or possibly a Vanillaizer. When Korotan turned up dead D3, I was pretty certain he targeted me with his power, considering how D1 went.

Microfish_1: Also, regarding your previous message to me, and now that I am confirmed town, I appreciate what you told me. I will try to learn from them, and not be so hasty in what I say.
I'll reiterate what I said then: among the lot of us, I know I'm more inclined to dig into the mechanics and rules of each game. This is not to say that the other regulars don't know the rules, but that mechanics are simply a focus of mine. When I see things like the bidding process, I tend to think through how it might work in various ways with questions like "Is the vig shot wasted if used on the same night/day as a roleblock or vanillaizer?"

When people display ignorance of very basic rules, especially if we've played through them (like the bidding process), then it doesn't make sense to me how they don't know and that makes me suspicious.

I'll also reiterate that if you are town, you should work against your lynch unless you have very good reason to believe it is the best course of action. Don't screw town in doing it, but don't go along with the lynch of known townies (which you know you are).

Continue playing and you'll learn the particulars. People around here are generally happy to offer tips, especially in the post-game discussion.

trentonlf: JoeSapphire 1,1 Cop
Bookwyrm 1,1 One Shot Vigilante
ZFR 1,1 JOAT
Man. Joe must have been camping the start time of the bidding process. I got mine in about 7 minutes after bidding opened and he still beat me.

yogsloth: I should particularly thank wyrm and flub again for talking some sense back into me after I almost talked myself out of my own read on Joe
Always happy to call you dumb, especially when you're leading us to a win. ;)

JoeSapphire: My guess is that flub is bodyguard, based on what he said first day "I won't be jumping in front of any bullets"
I picked up the same thing, but what he said was "you want see me jumping in front of any bullets", which I took to be a reference to him moving at night.

Oh well. Maybe one day I'll be able to successfully figure out this breadcrumb thing.
Reading the QTs reminded me just how bad I am at all aspects of Mafia except reading rules and trying to kill people.

On the other hand, Do What You Love?
This was very fun to follow; thanks trentonlf for hosting, GG everyone, and congrats to town. Scum chat was super entertaining to read, so thanks to the unbeatable duo.

Looking forward to seeing you all play again, as well as trentonlf host another game.
Bookwyrm627: Reading the QTs reminded me just how bad I am at all aspects of Mafia except reading rules and trying to kill people.

On the other hand, Do What You Love?
lol ;)

Agree with HSL (I wrote HR - clearly I need a long vacation) - it was a fun game to read. I was <almost> sorry I wasn't playing at several points. Nice job all around.
Bookwyrm627: Do What You Love?
Yes!

HypersomniacLive: This was very fun to follow; thanks trentonlf for hosting, GG everyone, and congrats to town. Scum chat was super entertaining to read, so thanks to the unbeatable duo.

Looking forward to seeing you all play again, as well as trentonlf host another game.
;p

did I say unbeatable? I meant to say unteachable.
JoeSapphire: Yes!

;p

did I say unbeatable? I meant to say unteachable.
Nah, untenable fits better.