It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Unvote: Bookwyrm627
Vote: HypersomniacLive

That is L-1, for those keeping score at home.
I have a few minutes to try and catch up a bit. I see HSL has come to L-1, can we slow down a bit, please? I would like to read what happened.
Hum hum. Underlining in my list, bolding for votes. Was a matter of time. Let's try that again:

Unvote:Bookwyrm627
Vote: HypersomniacLive

Now, [i]that should be L-1.
gogtrial34987: Going back to (lack of) interaction with Hunter, and likely scenarios for why Hunter was the recruiting party, I certainly believe I can assign probable scum teams to my reads. That's not to say the reads themselves are correct, of course, but I'm both slowly getting more confident, and believe in wisdom of the crowds for things like this. (More than I believe in all of us blindly following your reads.)
Please go ahead and put your theory of who is who out there.
So nothing really happened, people just moved on to the next person in line.

The way things look at the moment from my pov is:

mchack I believe.
I think Leonard is scum (he might be OG or a recruit, I had some slight doubts about him yesterday but today it's worse).
Adalia was Town in my book yesterday and I think he still is.
Bookwyrm was an uneasy read but in the end I have tumbled over the town-mindset side of things regarding his play. I don't feel like voting him Today.
From the state of things it seems there are 2-3 scum among flub, trent, myself, Krypsyn, ZFR, gogtrial and HSL.

I know I'm not one and I think trent isn't either, same goes for flub.

ZFR I had as Town yesterday because of his newbie questions towards setup, so I don't think he is OG but he might be a convert. Or he is OG who started the game with a fantastic newbie opening to build a solid cover (then again he said he's playing Resistance so he's not exactly new).

I had HSL mostly as Town yesterday after our 3-way exchange with him and mchack but that was almost entirely because of the way I looked at things - mchack to be scum and HSL at least not his buddy, most likely Town. He might be OG or the convert. A whole lot of people seem to think the former is what's up so I'm willing to give it a try. Still, I'd say it's probably a good idea to wait for him to show up and share his point of view rather than lynch him without even giving him a chance to speak.

Krypsyn can be literally either thing - still Town, OG who did good enough job so far or a good recruit.

Leonard is my strongest suspicion at the moment, I'll probably join the HSL wagon (still want to hear from him), I might be open to Krypsyn/ZFR.

Have to run and pick up my boy now, will be back a bit later.
The lights are flickering again. Then they grow darker. Apparently SHODAN or XERXES or whatever controls the ship's environment thinks it is Evening again. And SHODANS voice drifts throught the bridge eerily:
"My ch...children. Make up your mind... mine... mind. Join me in my fight ... fight! ... against these seething vermin. You have seen what THEY do to your feeble human brainnn. Disgusting...gusting, don't you think? Think! ... Compare the beatiful, flawless eternal life I offer you and cease your stupid litttle bickering and resistance ... stance!"

The Day started on Friday Evening, so it will, conveniently, end some time on Friday Evening (European time) too, leaving the weekend for night actions. Unless, of course, you lynch and end the Day before Friday.
adaliabooks: And killing Hunter's partner helps a lot with winning this game.
I disagree. If we lynch cyborg we are left with; 1 mutant, 2 cyborg, 4 vanilla, 3 mason. After worst night we are; 2 mutant, 3 cyborg, 2 vanilla, 3 mason. The thing is, scum are divided against each other. Lynching mutant gives us 3 cyborg, 4 vanilla, 3 mason. Goes into 4 cyborg, 3 vanilla, 3 mason. I'd rather run 2v3v5 then 4v6. In later scenario one mis-lynch means we lose. In former, though mislynch is terrible, we still have a chance.

Krypsyn: Now, that should be L-1.
ftfy
I cutout my line on gogtrial and forgot to put it back in. Thanks for the bump.

He falls between flub/trent and Krypsyn/ZFR as in "I don't feel like voting for him too much, but if I have to, I probably will, most likely after ZFR and Krypsyn's wagons have failed".

Now I'm gone for real.
Offtopic:

I didn't fly today as expected. Got delayed by border control. Taken to a separate room (not alone; there were others there too); went through all my stuff, then took a notebook, my phones and went through all the conversations I had. Not a pleasant experience. They were at courteous though. But you just sit there and wait and don't know if it's for next 10 mins or 10 hours.
We have preclearance in Dublin, so this was all done in Ireland at least. Flight rebooked till tomorrow. But as I said, not a pleasant experience, especially since I didn't sleep much.

Sorry for the rant, had to vent off here.

Back on topic:
vote: HSL I said I'll do what the mason says.
And that's the lynch.

Now to see how badly we're booped.
Bookwyrm627: And that's the lynch.

Now to see how badly we're booped.
yep let's see. tomorrow we'll know more.

...shame lift isn't online, though.

Lifthrasil: ping
Nice to see you guys gave me a chance to make the post I've been writing since I came on, much appreciated.

I got to pick up some test results and head to the doctor's, so consider this my bah post.
Oh, crap. This will look really bad if you flip town now.
HypersomniacLive: Nice to see you guys gave me a chance to make the post I've been writing since I came on, much appreciated.

I got to pick up some test results and head to the doctor's, so consider this my bah post.
If you are town, you could post it anyways.

ZFR: Oh, crap. This will look really bad if you flip town now.
Did you not check what status the wagon was at before posting? This is... unfortunate.
ZFR: Oh, crap. This will look really bad if you flip town now.
it was quite unexpected. O.o

but it is what it is now. at least we didn't no-lynch again. lets wait on what's in his brain....