It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I will not double post again!

ok. this is too much. Sorry for doubting you trent.

new list:
Adalia - 100% sure he's scum
HSL - 95% sure he's scum (but nice of you to defend trent.)
bookwyrm
dedo

I really wonder who hammers.
Anyway been in L-1 for some time now. Don't think a quickhammer will come. It's still not to late town. there doesn't have to be some 1-1-1 ending, we can still just lynch scum D1. It needs 7 to lynch. There are only 4 scum. Every town on my wagon should really think hard whether I was doing scums work all day long or adalia did. and vote accordingly.
and krypsyn. seriously? tactics schmactics. I don't think this is what you wanna do here.
Flubs. Love you man. You could bring your vote onto scum. I know you can.
I will not double Post again!

oh and also any scum on my wagon that's not buddy with adalia, I still have 50 Krypsyn points to give away if you vote for adalia (you can just nk me anyway if you want me dead and see my flip).
So this makes perfect sense. adalias scum team is hit and thereby you are in a better position _and_ you get 50 krypsyn points :D
Initializing re-read
mchack: ........
Flubs. Love you man. You could bring your vote onto scum. I know you can.
I'm just one vote. Look what happened here in 'Merica.
flubbucket: I'm just one vote. Look what happened here in 'Merica.
Well in the Republican primary election he didn't win Texas since we have much more sense than that here!
adaliabooks: Sorry, I didn't mean you were joking. I just thought Hyper taking it as a sign you were town might have been, but I see it was not. I certainly didn't mean any offence (to be honest it's late and I only really registered the "I swear I'm town" when I checked the post to see what changed Hypers mind and thought he was joking, I wouldn't have said anything if I'd considered it more)
trentonlf: I’m not offended in the slightest, just wanted to impress upon you that that is something I would never joke about. One of the most important aspects of my life is my family and friends, I would never joke about them like that.
Unvote mchack
[b[Vote trent

Sorry trent. This time it's not because I think you're scum, but because of the above you are now definitely a town liability. If the above is true, you're prime target to be recruited.
flubbucket: I'm just one vote. Look what happened here in 'Merica.
trentonlf: Well in the Republican primary election he didn't win Texas since we have much more sense than that here!
Well my coworkers recently referred to the Florida mountains and October 34th. So I'm really struggling with Texans here lately.

Totally true BTW .....
Wait wait wait. I just thought of something.

Unvote mchack still stands. But I'm unvoting trent too!

Sorry, something just occured to me. I need to think about something. I'll sleep on it and vote tomorrow morning.
flubbucket: Well my coworkers recently referred to the Florida mountains and October 34th. So I'm really struggling with Texans here lately.

Totally true BTW .....
Have you never heard of the Florida mountains!?!?! Every October 34th they appear out of nowhere for just that day, and if you can reach the top of them before sunset you get a pot of gold from a Leprechaun.

ZFR: Unvote mchack
[b[Vote trent

Sorry trent. This time it's not because I think you're scum, but because of the above you are now definitely a town liability. If the above is true, you're prime target to be recruited.
If scum want to come on over and recruit me that's fine, will make towns decision easier tomorrow on who to lynch :)
flubbucket: Well my coworkers recently referred to the Florida mountains and October 34th. So I'm really struggling with Texans here lately.

Totally true BTW .....
trentonlf: Have you never heard of the Florida mountains!?!?! Every October 34th they appear out of nowhere for just that day, and if you can reach the top of them before sunset you get a pot of gold from a Leprechaun.

It's like I work in Appalachia....but without really good booze.
trentonlf: I’m not offended in the slightest, just wanted to impress upon you that that is something I would never joke about. One of the most important aspects of my life is my family and friends, I would never joke about them like that.
Ok, time out.

I understand you are wanting to convince people you are town, but I don't think it's good to do things like that. Especially if other players know it is very important to you. It's very meta-gamey and isn't really fair. My $.02
Leonard03: Ok, time out.

I understand you are wanting to convince people you are town, but I don't think it's good to do things like that. Especially if other players know it is very important to you. It's very meta-gamey and isn't really fair. My $.02
Whether someone chooses to believe me or not is up to them, I just wanted mchack to understand I was serious in my deceleration. Now after today who knows, maybe I will be dead or recruited. If the game was formatted with no chance of my alignment changing I would have never swore anything on my Father's grave because that would not be very sportsmanlike.
Leonard03: I understand you are wanting to convince people you are town, but I don't think it's good to do things like that. Especially if other players know it is very important to you. It's very meta-gamey and isn't really fair. My $.02
I was actually going to comment on the same thing but wasn't sure if it's appropriate. But since Leonard has already mentioned it

So, time out. From an outside-the-game point of view:

This is not fair. We had a similar thing once in Resistance, and it's completely game-breaking. It amounts to the equivalent of showing your card.
Consider this: 10 people like trentolf are playing a classic mafia 3 mafia + 7 townies. The townies can each just make a similar promise that they're not scum on day 1, and the mafia have no way of winning, they either refuse to make such a promise, which makes them lose the game, or have to lie and make it, which is not cool for them. I know I would never make such a promise if I were lying.
I don't know if such a situation has come before in the 51 mafia games here, but a rule should be made about this. Such promises are not allowed. It's just as game-breaking as crypto-claiming.

Anyway, fortunately with this setup it's not completely game breaking so we can leave it at this, and continue with the game, and only discuss it again once the game is over.

Back to game:
vote: flub

Sorry but with this mess, it seems the least of all evils to me now.
@Krypsyn your vote counts are awesome. Thanks

Ugh, I wish I read as fast as HSL. Made it to about page 16 and have come to some interesting conclusions, but starting to get a headache and not really processing stuff anymore. How I wish days did not last 30+ pages.
Unvote: adaliabooks
Vote: HypersomniacLive
Bookwyrm627: Also, shuffle up and pick a new wagon or something, or declare your vote is "stuck" (similar to how Mchack has declared he isn't moving).
HypersomniacLive: Why are you prodding those on the wagon you're moving onto?
I poked everyone except Adalia, me, Flub, Trent, and Mchack. Adalia, Mchack, and I are all pretty clear on our voting preferences, and I had a feeling Flub and Trent weren't really interested in moving.

Per the above in the quote of me, I'm trying to shake out a little of who is where so we can get a lynch, since people have been playing with their cards close to their chests.

HypersomniacLive: Also, I've already declared whom all I'm willing to vote Today - mchack, flubbucket, trentonlf.
I almost didn't ping you, thinking you might have left some names, but it was easier to just poke you rather than go digging for names, since I didn't remember your list off hand.

mchack: oh well. I'm dissapointed, but it's just a game.
Good luck to town anyway. let's just hope scum will kill each other. town obviously doesn't want to lynch scum.
I'll be cheering from the dead thread.
On the bright side, you've managed to save Flub's life. So you got that going for you, which is nice. ;)

trentonlf: Whether someone chooses to believe me or not is up to them, I just wanted mchack to understand I was serious in my deceleration. Now after today who knows, maybe I will be dead or recruited. If the game was formatted with no chance of my alignment changing I would have never swore anything on my Father's grave because that would not be very sportsmanlike.
Out of character for a moment: this next bit is regardless of my alignment. I apologize preemptively about how this might look like a pile-on, but it would bother me more not to say something.

Trent, I'm kind of with Leonard on this (PPE: and ZFR). I'm finding it rather awkward on my end when I'm stuck going "He's town for that, or he's lying about it", both of which feel really icky because past conversations/comments have indicated just how serious you are about friends and family. It is cutting too close to being a question of personal, beyond-the-game honor.

I'd also like to point out it sets a rather bad precedent for you even in alignment changing games. It pretty much sets you up to be lynched immediately If you won't make a similar swear.

No offense, but I'm going to do my best to pretend it didn't happen this time, and I'm going to request (as a personal favor) that you try to avoid such in the future.

Now, back in character!