It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is not funny.

I wanted to win knowing I won by my own skills, not because the opponent wanted to throw the game. Wouldn't have invested so much time in this otherwise.
Krypsyn: It wasn't really a joke. More of tongue-and-cheek comment followed by a sarcastic statement of fact.
I know; your sarcasm meter seems to be in need of some recalibration.
trentonlf: So you’re saying you’re a solo Mutant?

FFS, trentonlf, RTFT!
trentonlf: So you’re saying you’re a solo Mutant?
adaliabooks: Not much point in lying now is there?
You'll lynch Krypsyn, he'll flip scum and then you've got to lynch me next.

So you're a mason right?
I let everyone believe I was a Mason so scum would kill me instead of an actual Mason, no idea who the Masons are.
Vote Krypsyn
Patented town tactic for winning: dragging it all out until scum stops caring. \o/
trentonlf: I let everyone believe I was a Mason so scum would kill me instead of an actual Mason, no idea who the Masons are.
Really? It worked, you were going to be next. Must be flub and gogtrial then... Unless mchack wasn't joking when he mentioned Oscar winning performances...
Screw this, unvote
I'm genuinely confused, are we still playing or not?
ZFR: This is not funny.

I wanted to win knowing I won by my own skills, not because the opponent wanted to throw the game. Wouldn't have invested so much time in this otherwise.
For the record I was genuinely impressed with your play and thought you did very well, that wasn't an attempt at pocketing you.

Although I did think you were scum, but that's not always a bad place to be.
HypersomniacLive: I'm genuinely confused, are we still playing or not?
No idea... It is still technically possible for me to convert someone else tonight and for them to win... But at that point it's basically just random lynching until you hit the right person...
Post edited November 06, 2017 by adaliabooks
HypersomniacLive: I know; your sarcasm meter seems to be in need of some recalibration.
Whatever. If I ever get around to running another game, I think I am going to make voting mandatory. Something like:

1) Must vote within 36 hours of Day start, else modkill.
2) Self-voting results in instant modkill.
3) Can only unvote twice per Day (so, 3 different votes total).

The plodding and nonsensical pace and progression of this game has slowly driven me mad. Well, at least more overtly mad; i usually keep it better hidden.
Krypsyn: The plodding and nonsensical pace and progression of this game has slowly driven me mad. Well, at least more overtly mad; i usually keep it better hidden.
I feel your pain there... 56 fecking pages and we're only just in day 3...
Krypsyn: [...] 3) Can only unvote twice per Day (so, 3 different votes total). [...]
That's actually pretty funny coming from the person that most likely has the most votes/unvotes per Day this game. Cheers for making me LOL.

adaliabooks: [...] No idea... It is still technically possible for me to convert someone else tonight and for them to win... But at that point it's basically just random lynching until you hit the right person...
Well, if we are, get ready for a posting restriction.

ZFR: This is not funny.

Ah, don't be like that. Did you enjoy yourself while playing? If you did, then there's a reward right there for you.
adaliabooks: I feel your pain there... 56 fecking pages and we're only just in day 3...
I thought you were a Mason after the Day 1 lynch on you failed. I figured the only reason you would lose votes that quickly would be if you were a Mason and they were subtly trying to remove the heat from you. Then I just figured you were town (was a big toss up in the Cyborg thread about your alignment; we chose poorly)

My reads have been horrible all game.

For the record. I was planning to of the 'only voting on Day 1' thing since before the game was announced. It was my plan for my first game back, regardless of my alignment or the game set-up. It was only coincidence that it made sense for this game.
Krypsyn: The plodding and nonsensical pace and progression of this game has slowly driven me mad. Well, at least more overtly mad; i usually keep it better hidden.
adaliabooks: I feel your pain there... 56 fecking pages and we're only just in day 3...
I’ve been impressed with how many posts this game had LOL. I was also starting to get th feeling you might actually be scum, but I thought you were recruited N1 if you were. Your scum game has improved (although mchack had you pegged)