It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AH SHIT
I just checked my chats and realized I had a track I failed to use. Apologies, I suck. Really shouldn't play on this site using only mobile.
And this gets even better...now we will have to decide over a townie who didn't check his PMs and thus false claimed. But that makes a lot more sense. Just goes to show that proper reads can trump PR shenanigans if people are paying attention to the important things. Shows I was right about the Cristi/Drealmer team too...

I'll full claim after Cristi and explain exactly what you missed Bookwyrm...and why it was really stupid of you to thank the Doc...
cristigale: @Bookwyrm and @Sage - what are your thoughts on claiming?

I am fine claiming and going first if that is consensus.
Do I want one of my town reads to full claim before my top scum read? Not particularly. I'd be fine with lynching RW and moving right along.
Lets combine with [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_48_stalker_return_to_the_zone/post241]this and the following quote:

GammaEmerald: AH SHIT
I just checked my chats and realized I had a track I failed to use. Apologies, I suck. Really shouldn't play on this site using only mobile.
Day 2 opened on May 27th. Gamma's second post talking about him being vanilla was on May 30th. Gamma asks us to believe that he didn't check his PMs for at least 3 days (27th - 30th) and quite possibly 10 days (27th - today (6/6)). Even after he says "I might have a role and not know", he apparently chose not to invest the two clicks to check his PM's. There are 3 clicks, if Lift wasn't the last person he chatted with. Maybe a 5 or 6 clicks total if his mobile doesn't allow direct selection of the chat he wants to view, and he tried to go to chat first.

I have trouble believing anyone is that...well, Rule 16 says I should be polite. I'm hopeful that he's just a liar.

I have no real interest in a mass claim at this point. Lynch one of RW or Gamma, and vig the other one. If that means scum wins, then so be it; town definitely didn't deserve to win this one if that is the case.
I dont feel we are at that point to mas claim yet. I have to agree with bookwyrm. Gamma is my number one big for scum but RW is second.

I honestly have no problem voting him. His whole play for crisit still feels like he jumped on something and wont let go. And he still has not answered at all.

I have no problem voting gamma or RW.

Vote RWarehall
Sage, you are so stupid. Dumbest town players ever!

Both you and Bookwyrm need to learn how to play the game, because town coming out and voting near the end of the game is terrible play.

I have your Watcher role with Clairvision. Gamma claimed Tracker day 2 because that is what your role adapted to. And it adapted back to Watcher when I received it. JMich had the Doctor role which adapted to Vig shot and has most probably adapted back to Doctor today.

Hence there was no Doctor available for Day 2 to save anybody. Scum Cristi killed JMich because he was smart enough to see through her shenanigans and without him I would be an easy mislynch due to clueless players.

There is an off-chance Bookwyrm, is also scum, but for that to be true, whatever power you had a Day 2 Sage, would make sense as a Doctor adaption.

Wake up people. Early votes are scummy and dumb.
Both you and Bookwyrm not to learn to read and listen to others.

You'd know that the smart play is to pass the powers out into the wild even though they get altered.
The other choice means you might accidentally give it to scum.

Thus, assuming you played it smart Sage, day 1, that power was altered to Tracker. Then Gamma was smart, and that power altered back to Watcher when I received it today.

The irony is that Bookwyrm killed the person who released his power out into the wild which adapted to the other side of life vs death (take one, give one).

You two are so lucky Drealmer was scum.
RWarehall: Both you and Bookwyrm not to learn to read and listen to others.

You'd know that the smart play is to pass the powers out into the wild even though they get altered.
The other choice means you might accidentally give it to scum.

Thus, assuming you played it smart Sage, day 1, that power was altered to Tracker. Then Gamma was smart, and that power altered back to Watcher when I received it today.

The irony is that Bookwyrm killed the person who released his power out into the wild which adapted to the other side of life vs death (take one, give one).

You two are so lucky Drealmer was scum.
Fascinating. I think you're bluffing.
Vote RWarehall

Majority has been reached...fools...believe me now? You better hope I'm right and Drealmer was scum with Cristi.

Bookwyrm, your play has been horrible. Calling out JMich and his correct plays and you tunneling on your terrible reads and horrible logic...
RWarehall: Vote RWarehall

Majority has been reached...fools...believe me now? You better hope I'm right and Drealmer was scum with Cristi.

Bookwyrm, your play has been horrible. Calling out JMich and his correct plays and you tunneling on your terrible reads and horrible logic...
If you're town and I've been tunneling on terrible reads and horrible logic, then we'll have earned our loss together.
No, you can get the fingers out of your ears and vote Cristi tomorrow. It should be 4 town to 1 and after tonight 2 town to 1. Both Sage and Gamma are confirmed town by the power released out in the wild and being altered in some form. I was dead anyway when two uninformed town are voting me the beginning of the day without there being any real discussion.

And when one town doesn't want to do a role reveal at what can very possibly be LyLo, one questions how much either of you are paying attention...
RWarehall: No, you can get the fingers out of your ears and vote Cristi tomorrow. It should be 4 town to 1 and after tonight 2 town to 1. Both Sage and Gamma are confirmed town by the power released out in the wild and being altered in some form. I was dead anyway when two uninformed town are voting me the beginning of the day without there being any real discussion.

And when one town doesn't want to do a role reveal at what can very possibly be LyLo, one questions how much either of you are paying attention...
I suppose that's worse than doing massively restricted role reveal at what can very possibly be MyLo. Or hammering a known town PR. I mean, what kind of moron hammers a confirmed town PR?
[i]This time, everything goes very quick. You just have time to reach the edge of the forest, quarreling all the way. Accusations fly and most are targeted at RWarehall, until he snaps and yells: "You want me gone? Fine! Have it your way!" and in desperation he raises his gun to his chin and shoots himself.
Shocked you look at the body in front of you. But then you stoop, reluctantly, to have a look at the brain splattered across the ground. It is of normal colour and human. But as you investigate more closely, you see the telltale singing of the nerves that goes with a supernatural power trapped inside a dying body.[/i]

RWarehall is dead. He was a loyal Clear Sky operative with some power.

Final vote count:

RWarehall: 3 - Bookwyrm, Sage, RWarehall

not voting: all others
majority is reached and RWare is lynched

Just as you finish your investigation and stand up to have a sad look at your goal, the sarcophagus, visible in the hazy distance across a wide plain, the sky above it erupts in red lightning. The next Emission is already approaching. And fast! Hastily, running for your lives, you scramble towards an old bunker you see half a mile down the slope and make it just in time to jump into cover, before the Emission hits and knocks your lights out

It is now Night. Please cease posting in this thread.

Those of you with night-actions, please send them to me at your earliest convenience, but at the latest within the next 48 hours.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by Lifthrasil
The Emission ends. Somewhere close by some mutant howls which awakens two of the Stalkers. But two others don't rise from their sleep. Both Bookwyrm and GammaEmerald lie dead in their blood. Red blood. Out of human skulls.

Bookwyrm is dead - he was a loyal Clear Sky operative without power
GammaEmerald is dead - he was a loyal Clear Sky operative without power

Suspiciously and surprised cristigale and Sage look at each other.

"Your handywork?" asks cristigale and points to Bookwyrm

"Yeah. And he's yours?" asks Sage and points to Gamma. Cristigale nods.

"No point in pretending to be Clear Sky anymore, is there?" Sage asks. "They are all dead, after all. So, what's your agenda?"

"To survive." says Cristigale "I just want to f*cking survive. So just go to your Monolith and I'll go my way."

Sage picks up the Heart and looks longingly at the Sarcophagus. "The Monolith..." she starts in a dreamy voice.

But Cristi, who snuck behind her just as she was picking up the artifact, interrupts her. By snapping her neck. "... can have your soul, while I'll take that Artifact. Thank you." she picks up the Heart and says. "Wanting to destroy billions of dollars worth! Nutters, one and all. Good life, here I come!"

And with this she turns around to head back out of the Zone. It takes her some days, but no one is left that could hinder her. So she manages and a few month later, there is a new player amongst the billionaire oligarchs of old mother Russia. The Zone continues to exist and to poison Ukraine ... but honestly, who cares?!

Sage is dead - she was Monolith Leader with some powers

cristigale WINS! She was a loner survivor with several powers.

Congratulations, cristigale!!!

And here's the dead thread: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/8ZVAppLrPTC

And the kind of lonesome scum thread: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/jFQREfNeD45gk

Oh and by the way: awesome play, Sage! You managed to swing a near perfect scum game even after losing your companion. You didn't win after all, but you definitely were close (if it weren't for that vig shot in the loner's hands...) and you were a town-read for most up to the end!
Post edited June 08, 2017 by Lifthrasil
Some words!
1) why would I point out my own fuck up if I was scum? Scum would want to go under the radar and that ruins that idea.
2) I never said I wasn’t vanilla, I said I had an ability. Given a bit of actual thought you could have likely figured out I wasn't always a pr. Remember me congratulating jmich on softing a pr? That should have indicated something was up.
Drealmerz7 was wrong about this site. It's not a utopia, it's a train wreck!