It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bookwyrm627: I checked, saw we're in the nebula time and you'd collected some votes, and I haven't been impressed by your posting thus far. Maybe with a few more days or more activity, but I was willing to sacrifice you for a lynch.

I didn't expect you to die so fast after my vote though; Cristi and I cross posted by just under 60 seconds.
Putting me at L-1 raises chance of sudden hammer drastically. You should all poke JMich a lot. And question trentonlf about his hidden agenda. Aaand... What the heck is Gamma hiding.
Dessimu: Putting me at L-1 raises chance of sudden hammer drastically. You should all poke JMich a lot. And question trentonlf about his hidden agenda. Aaand... What the heck is Gamma hiding.
I know. I'd have held off if we weren't in the period where the Day could end at any moment.

If you're town, anything else you can get out during Twilight will be heard. If you're not town, then it will probably be discarded.

Startled by the threatening wheather and the Emission, that is sure to come soon, everyone runs to the farm. It has a coal cellar that will be deep enough to protect your life, though probably not your conciousness.

"Wait! We can't just all jump in there! Someone killed our leader during the last Emission. Someone among us is a murderer that can act during an Emission. We need to kill that murderer, before we are knocked out. Otherwise, who knows whom he will kill next." someone shouts

"But who is it?" someone else asks

"How about Dessimu?" Sage suggests

"Sounds good. Let's kill Dessimu!" Bookwyrm agrees and everyone starts to shout: "Kill Dessimu, Kill Dessimu!"

Meanwhile, cristigale has picked up a coal shovel that was lying around. A heavy, steel thing. And with a fell swipe she brings the thing, edge first, crashing on Dessimu's head. "Ooops!" she calls "Did I do that?"

From the hard blow, Dessimu's head is split open. Red blood runs out and mixes with the mud. You kneel down to investigate his brain, but alas, it is human. With nothing exceptional whatsoever.

Disheartened you retreat into the cellar and wait for the emission. In the distance the sirens wail, and then the red light and electric discharges fill the air outside and everything around you goes dark.

Dessimu is dead. He was a loyal Clear Sky operative without any powers.

It is now night. Please stop posting.

Whoever has night-actions should send them in to me within the next 48 hours, if possible.
Post edited May 25, 2017 by Lifthrasil
Here is a wild thought:

Sage posts "VOTE DESS" in capitals, seeing that 3 votes get me lynched. Soon after, Bookwyrm and Cristi give two remaining votes, deal is done. Meaning the three are in scum team. I like this idea.
Ба! Зона проклятая! Рожденный лоялист, я умираю как лоялист.
Dessimu: ....
Thank you for answering, I wish you had done this before the pile on of votes on you. I like your answer and it makes me see you in a better light. I don't think I want to vote you at this point, I think we might be lynching a townie if we do.

Would I be willing to vote a lurker, yes I would so my vote will stay where it is.
Dessimu: ....
trentonlf: Thank you for answering, I wish you had done this before the pile on of votes on you. I like your answer and it makes me see you in a better light. I don't think I want to vote you at this point, I think we might be lynching a townie if we do.

Would I be willing to vote a lurker, yes I would so my vote will stay where it is.
Wow. This was 46 minutes after Nightfall! This is more than just a small mishap. Luckily, this is your first offence. Otherwise I would have to modkill you. Consider yourself warned and I will ponder in my evil Overlord mind, how to punish this nightly post!
Post edited May 25, 2017 by Lifthrasil
I'm typing and catching up now finally

not sure I'll get to entire thread but a good chunk is on the way
drealmer7: I'm typing and catching up now finally

not sure I'll get to entire thread but a good chunk is on the way
OK. 8 hours. This was far beyond being excusable. And you already got prodded during the Day. Sorry, but at some point the time for warnings is over and the time for modkills has come.

drealmer suddenly wakes up during the Emission and for some reason runs outside, screaming something about 'catching up'. Of course hardly anyone hears this, since most of you are out. It isn't clear, who he is trying to catch up to and of course he doesn't survive. In the morning he is gone but his body has long since been dragged off by some mutants or monsters not affected by the Emission. There is no head to analyze and you will never find out what became of him.

drealmer has been modkilled!

Modkills don't generate flips. Modkilled players lose, no matter which faction wins and they also don't get a 'bah' post.
Post edited May 26, 2017 by Lifthrasil
Respect
Finally, after a tumultuous 'Night', you wake up. The Emission has died down and you gather your wits and look around. drealmer is gone and nowhere to be found. And trentonlf doesn't get up. He is lying in a puddle of drying blood. Someone has killed him at night.

Reluctantly you drill a hole in his head to have a look at his brain and it is as you feared: the brain is human. However, there are some singed nerves as if some discharge had burned his inside upon his death and you know what that means from your training. trentonlf had some kind of supernatural power. Damn, what a disaster!

trentonlf is dead - he was a loyal Clear Sky operative with some power.

It is now Day 2. All votes are reset. Everyone who is still alive can resume posting. With 6 alive, a lynch requires 4 votes.
Post edited May 27, 2017 by Lifthrasil
Ah heck, what to make of this. All 3 of my slight scum leans are dead and 2 of them flipped town. Please, tell me what I'm missing...
Vote Bookwyrm. Reasons from last day still stand. And I really didn't like the speed that Dessimu was lynched. May also switch to Sage or cristi for said speed reason.
JMich: Vote Bookwyrm. Reasons from last day still stand. And I really didn't like the speed that Dessimu was lynched. May also switch to Sage or cristi for said speed reason.
What is your opinion on Gamma's vote? Do you think Cristi and I quick hammered?
cristigale: @sage - who do you find suspicious?
I find Gamma and Bookwyrm the most suspicious so far. I feel Gamma has not tried contributed very much and what he has seems more like filler and look im posting then actual hunting and trying to figure things out. He has posted a total of 11 times in the game so far. He really has not had anything on his own to add with exception of SK more then NS comment. I dont feel trying to paying close attention to the game at all. We never did get the wall post. When we did a post about his feels of other players he puts everyone pretty much as town but Jmich. This seem to me like trying not to bring any attention to himself by pointing at others and having them look at him a little harder or question him for why he feels the way he does. I am also not a fan of his vote on bookwyrm with out any real explanation to why he is personally feeling that way to vote. It reminds me of well everyone is doing it so why not I can slide in and no one will really notice and since Im not bringing much attention to myself then no one will notice.

Here are his posts.

first 3 are RVS. 4th is saying that Jmich asking Boowyrm about NS claim and Gamma points out he thinks its more serial killer. 5th votes bookwyrm in a joking manor for bookwyrms vote feeling fake. Then in 6th post actually votes for bookwyrm. 7th post claims to have a wall post but lost it and mentions bookwyrm trying to hard. 8th post responding to bookwyrm calling him out for lack of elaborating on his vote and asks trent to read him jmich and wyrm. 9th after being questioned again on his lack of posting what he lost he agrees to post and also calls dess out for trying to see a scum slip in drealmers wording. 10th posts a brief list of his thoughts on players has almost everyone leaning town but jmich and hes agrees with bookwyrms thoughts on Jmich. 11th post he votes bookwym

Bokowyrm - for everything that I have pointed and out and gone over.

I would like to see more from Jmich and RW. I have mentioned that Jmich has questions things that also made my eyebrows raise. I have Jmich leaning town right now. RW is very hard to read but other then giving a reason why bookwyrm might be town as he did with hyper last game there has not been much else that has me questioning him yet.

cristi like I stated A few posts before we went to night I have as town. I find that she has been asking good question and pointing out things that need to be pointed out. Nothing has raised my eyebrow.

as of right now I am open to voting for gamma and bookwyrm, however I do not want to vote before everyone has come back to the game and contributed.

**I will be limited to time on today and tomorrow - I am at my Dads for the holiday. I have my laptop so I will be able to get on in down time im just not sure how often that will be. We are taking down two trees today and having a cookout tomorrow. **