It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So that thing I wanted to check. It was "how much game-related activity has happened that hasn't revolved around me or something I've said".

Sage and Cristi win the "do something besides respond to Wyrm" award. Trent and RW have responded to direct questions posed by other people. Drealmer has done a little poking. Dessimu and Gamma are in the list solely by technicality for posts 70 and 104, respectively. JMich gets the uniqueness award for "Doing nothing that doesn't relate to RVS or Wyrm".

Unvote Cristigale.
Vote JMich.

At this point, I'll follow anyone onto a Dessimu or Gamma wagon, if my vote could make that wagon longer than this JMich wagon currently is. Or if someone does something to be more worthy of a vote.
trentonlf: If you are town it's impossible for you to ever be be last one alive, as in the only player left. There will always be another townie alive with you or a non hostile neutral player. Your logic is flawed stating you can be the last person alive and still win unless you are scum.
Wrong.
-If it gets down to town + sk + mafia and the SK and Mafia kill each other, then only the townie is left standing.
-Or if there are two townies and a mafia, where one of the townies is a vig. Mafia kills town, vig kills mafia, one townie is left standing.
-Or if there are two townies and a mafia, where one of the townies is vengeful. Vengeful gets lynched and kills mafia, then one townie is left alive.
-Or something convoluted.
Post edited May 24, 2017 by Bookwyrm627
Какого черта блядь?! I stand dere, on dat rusty sign "Caution! Electricity!" and a broken fence, watching Sage do dat funny thing wiv her lips while she teach me say "you" (fancy people wiv their fancy language from their fancy rich people towns...) when out of a blue... A lightning bolt hits dat foil hat dat Drealmer tossed away to protect himself from anomalies and bird poop! Three time! Wat da heck?!! I hav a sandwich wrapped in da foil. Wat if lightning hit me?! Черт возьми! Проклятая Зона!
Bookwyrm627: So that thing I wanted to check. It was "how much game-related activity has happened that hasn't revolved around me or something I've said".

Sage and Cristi win the "do something besides respond to Wyrm" award. Trent and RW have responded to direct questions posed by other people. Drealmer has done a little poking. Dessimu and Gamma are in the list solely by technicality for posts 70 and 104, respectively. JMich gets the uniqueness award for "Doing nothing that doesn't relate to RVS or Wyrm".

Unvote Cristigale.
Vote JMich.

At this point, I'll follow anyone onto a Dessimu or Gamma wagon, if my vote could make that wagon longer than this JMich wagon currently is. Or if someone does something to be more worthy of a vote.
trentonlf: If you are town it's impossible for you to ever be be last one alive, as in the only player left. There will always be another townie alive with you or a non hostile neutral player. Your logic is flawed stating you can be the last person alive and still win unless you are scum.
Bookwyrm627: Wrong.
-If it gets down to town + sk + mafia and the SK and Mafia kill each other, then only the townie is left standing.
-Or if there are two townies and a mafia, where one of the townies is a vig. Mafia kills town, vig kills mafia, one townie is left standing.
-Or if there are two townies and a mafia, where one of the townies is vengeful. Vengeful gets lynched and kills mafia, then one townie is left alive.
-Or something convoluted.
We've been in a scenario where all that was left was a SK, mafia, and a townie. It's impossible for a townie to win in that scenario unless a no lynch happens, yog's won that game as mafia. Now if the night cycle starts with a SK, a mafia, and a townie left then yes the townie can win. But we are discussing extreme situations in the scenarios you listed, ones that happen rarely.
Bookwyrm627: Nice, descriptive, and elaborate. Good reasoning. A+!
GammaEmerald: I told you I had a wallpost and I lost it, it was more detailed there, didn't have the will to try again
trentonlf: Let's throw this out and see what happens, my thought is we have an all girl scum team this time.
GammaEmerald: ...so?

Read on me and JMich, Wyrm?
I have had times where the forums has eating my post i sigh and wait 10 minutes to be safe and rewrite my post in that time. You lost your post and didnt have the will to rewrite it? I could under stand this more if you had contributed more but so far its not much of anything.

cristigale: Any idea how much time elapsed between your post and Sage's post? The time stamp currently indicates an hour...I thought it said the same hour when I first looked.
5 minutes - I could not respond with the 10 min limit and I was not home to wait.

@bookwyrm- You originally said if you were the last one to die you win. It sounds like a win condition for someone who isnt town. Talking about being the last one alive comes off as much more town. I am wondering why the change in how you are explaining your position.

@trent - If I wanted to respond I would of had to wait for the forum timer to run out and I wasn't home. I found it laughable that you have not contributed very much to trying to find out who is scum. Your normal game play is get everyone talking and trying to work together. You have not done that at all here. You didnt even really play around much in RVS but putting that aside you have not done much to try to poke anyone other then the one poke at cristi and me. You have not tried to hunt scum and help. You have hidden back. Not like you at all.
Bookwyrm627: ...
Eeevil, evil edit! ... Since you notified me yourself and this looks like a genuine merger so I'll let you get off with a warning for now. But consider yourself warned. The next edited post will turn into a lethal Anomaly!
Sage103082: @trent - If I wanted to respond I would of had to wait for the forum timer to run out and I wasn't home. I found it laughable that you have not contributed very much to trying to find out who is scum. Your normal game play is get everyone talking and trying to work together. You have not done that at all here. You didnt even really play around much in RVS but putting that aside you have not done much to try to poke anyone other then the one poke at cristi and me. You have not tried to hunt scum and help. You have hidden back. Not like you at all.
If you were not at home how did you quote multiple people in a post right after I made the comment? If you did the multiple quotes from your phone why was it not feasible to wait 5 minutes to reply to what I said?

As to my scum hunting I assure you I have been. I've left several comments and replies that have been to see what response they ilicit. Let's take the one that involves you and cristi, your response was to deflect while cristi's was to actually question it. No one else responded besides gamma and his response was a well thought out "so". (Sarcasm about the well thought out).
trentonlf: But we are discussing extreme situations in the scenarios you listed, ones that happen rarely.
Your statement was "If you are town it's impossible for you to ever be be last one alive, as in the only player left."

Yes, these are unlikey scenarios, but they are not impossible scenarios, nor do they require contrived initial setups. We've had sk's, vigs, and vengeful appear in games here. They are my counter example to your statement about impossibilities.

Sage103082: @bookwyrm- You originally said if you were the last one to die you win. It sounds like a win condition for someone who isnt town. Talking about being the last one alive comes off as much more town. I am wondering why the change in how you are explaining your position.
I was initially responding from the Leeroy Jenkins discussion; he was last one to die, and the phrasing carried over when I made the translation from him to me. I'll concede that "last to die" isn't directly equivalent to "last one alive" and that generally the last person left alive in a mafia game isn't considered to have died.

Lifthrasil: Eeevil, evil edit! ... Since you notified me yourself and this looks like a genuine merger so I'll let you get off with a warning for now. But consider yourself warned. The next edited post will turn into a lethal Anomaly!
The mod is gracious about our stupidity! Let us not offend them further, precious!
drealmer7: oh, wyrm, I just learned who leroy jenkins is a couple months ago, I don't think that is how you want to approach this game at all! this is not some head-ramming inyoface FPS blaster - this is slow careful methodical, it will be bad for your team and could get you killlled and have a bad chainreaction if you go charging blindly fort with your eyeball closed (I know, it was your first post and you were joking - I'm just blabbering early game)
A'right. Drealmer, you (fancy Sage talking lesson) scum? If you scum, then Bookwyrm most likely also scum. Because you tell him how to "not to sabotage the team".

If you loyalist, how can you know what team Bookwyrm is on?
If you loyalist and assume Bookwyrm to be loyalist... How can you assume that so early?!!
If you loyalist and not sure of Bookwyrm's alignment, why would you give him advice, which benefits Bookwyrm as scum?

If you scum and know Bookwyrm to be town, you have just slipped in trying appear loyal or whatever.
If you scum and Bookwyrm is scum, you have just slipped in clearly giving friendly advice which makes you more comfortable.
If you don't know Bookwyrm's alignment, then your used word "team" suggests you belong to a third party which makes you believe in anything possible. Being third party may or may not mean you are hostile, but it does make you suspicious.

On top of all that, you don't ''just blabber such things early game''. You tell them because you are concerned and you tell them early because as JMich said, it can be taken as "Pff...Blah...RVS Hiccup".

So, unclear reasoning behind you posting this post and it looking scummy, doesn't look good. Объяснитесь, пожалуйста.
Sage103082: @trent - If I wanted to respond I would of had to wait for the forum timer to run out and I wasn't home. I found it laughable that you have not contributed very much to trying to find out who is scum. Your normal game play is get everyone talking and trying to work together. You have not done that at all here. You didnt even really play around much in RVS but putting that aside you have not done much to try to poke anyone other then the one poke at cristi and me. You have not tried to hunt scum and help. You have hidden back. Not like you at all.
trentonlf: If you were not at home how did you quote multiple people in a post right after I made the comment? If you did the multiple quotes from your phone why was it not feasible to wait 5 minutes to reply to what I said?

As to my scum hunting I assure you I have been. I've left several comments and replies that have been to see what response they ilicit. Let's take the one that involves you and cristi, your response was to deflect while cristi's was to actually question it. No one else responded besides gamma and his response was a well thought out "so". (Sarcasm about the well thought out).
I was at my dads house (in jersey I go tue and thurs days) on his PC. We went to the shelter to adopt a cat for gizmo to have a buddy. I cant log on to gog on my phone at all.

I guess I am not seeing the normal trent town where you are sharing and trying to hunt. If you are throwing out lines to see if you get a fish but why would you be keeping said fish to yourself and not sharing with the town so we can try to figure this out together?

@Dess nice to see you posting but it does raise my eye brow that you are back right after being prodded.
Sage103082: @Dess nice to see you posting but it does raise my eye brow that you are back right after being prodded.
Please don't take my prodding as a sign of my alignment either way. Makes no sense. I got way too busy at work and fell asleep yesterday, reading posts. Plus, is it not what prod is supposed to do - make a human know he should show up?
Sage103082: @Dess nice to see you posting but it does raise my eye brow that you are back right after being prodded.
Dessimu: Please don't take my prodding as a sign of my alignment either way. Makes no sense. I got way too busy at work and fell asleep yesterday, reading posts. Plus, is it not what prod is supposed to do - make a human know he should show up?
we all get busy and that is understandable we all have real lives. What got me was how quick you came back to the game after being prodded.
Dessimu: Please don't take my prodding as a sign of my alignment either way. Makes no sense. I got way too busy at work and fell asleep yesterday, reading posts. Plus, is it not what prod is supposed to do - make a human know he should show up?
Sage103082: we all get busy and that is understandable we all have real lives. What got me was how quick you came back to the game after being prodded.
Prod was 7 hours ago, came back by posting 2 hours ago. Out of curiosity, what is "normal getting back standard"?

By the way, not saying that trentonlf is loyal or scum, but judging by meta is rather hard. Last game he was out of his normal play, yet was town. Proves that anything is possible, so judgement should be made on different criteria.
Sage103082: we all get busy and that is understandable we all have real lives. What got me was how quick you came back to the game after being prodded.
Dessimu: Prod was 7 hours ago, came back by posting 2 hours ago. Out of curiosity, what is "normal getting back standard"?

By the way, not saying that trentonlf is loyal or scum, but judging by meta is rather hard. Last game he was out of his normal play, yet was town. Proves that anything is possible, so judgement should be made on different criteria.
I detest basing on meta (although it's hard not too sometimes) and try to always change something on how I play every game.
trentonlf: I detest basing on meta (although it's hard not too sometimes) and try to always change something on how I play every game.
That is true.
Dessimu: Prod was 7 hours ago, came back by posting 2 hours ago. Out of curiosity, what is "normal getting back standard"?
If this is a double post I am sorry the forum ate it and I checked its not there. So I am going to post it again.

Maybe its my OCD but you came back to the game 5 hours ago not 2 hours ago, You did however come back to the game 2 hours after being prodded.