It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

flubbucket: However, some players haven't even checked in to see what's up??
Yes, I'm sure CSPVG will add something of startling importance shortly.
So?
yogsloth: Yes, I'm sure CSPVG will add something of startling importance shortly.
I'm guessing he spent his time away licking toads in order to give a deep and thoughtful summation of life, the universe, and everything.
Dessimu: .em eb--eveil ot ton esoohc oep-elp dna nwoT ma I - eil ven-re mucs eb-esuac ,thgir ,haey :188#

.358 tsop ni os dias iH-Kcaj :288#

.em no elor gnortS-nam nip ot yrt uoy :388#
Just because someone is revealed as vanilla does not make them town.

I said I thought you were strongman instead of jailer, I never claimed to know you were strongman.

As much as you want to try and make it seem as if you didn't kill Dedo, I see no other way it could have happened. Unless there's some hidden role floating around you were the only person to visit Dedo last night and he's dead today.
Vitek: So?
This Day started 15 hours ago.....can't we at least make it to the 20s??
flubbucket: This Day started 15 hours ago.....can't we at least make it to the 20s??
No.

I smurf to smurf smurfly.
flubbucket: This Day started 15 hours ago.....can't we at least make it to the 20s??
Vitek: No.

Smurf.

I smurf smurf smurf smurf.
HijacK: My night action was to Role Cop CSPVG. Confirmed Vanilla.
Since we're waiting anyway: Why pick CSPVG?

lol

I'm really getting used to this. I know exactly what this says.

yogsloth: lol

I'm really getting used to this. I know exactly what this says.
This one I'm not sure about. Is it:
"No
I want to move quickly"
Okay.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160414T18&p0=70&msg=End+of+Day+Two&font=cursive&csz=1

Also listed in the OP.
Turns out that the guy that said he'd take pictures of the inside of a quokka's mouth for me wasn't a scam artist. He was just having some difficulty taking the pictures. I've seen the inside of a quokka's mouth, and it is beautiful. I apologise for my absence (again, but with much less sincerity this time).

Also, is there a way we can tie Dessimu and Krypsyn for the offing and have them both done today (if that is what flub means when he says that something 'wonderful' (or whatever it was that he said) will happen.

Dedo: I'll be honest, I wanted to make the game more chaotic. I thought that the Bus Driver would be fun to play.
Bookwyrm627: This one I'm not sure about. Is it:
"No
I want to move quickly"
"No, I need to sleep shortly"

Still dead.
CSPVG: Also, is there a way we can tie Dessimu and Krypsyn for the offing and have them both done today (if that is what flub means when he says that something 'wonderful' (or whatever it was that he said) will happen.
Not with the voting pattern you've demonstrated so far in Day 2. ;)