It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Krypsyn: Yeah. If you actually did dayvig me Day 1, I think I am done playing for a while. Just not fun.
Has this happened before? WHAT? DID SOMEONE STEAL MY THUNDER?
I'm keeping my vote for the moment on the assumption that, if Hijack isn't bluffing, the vig would bring the day to an end. He's not at L-1 now anyway.
HijacK: Has this happened before? WHAT? DID SOMEONE STEAL MY THUNDER?
Yes. Yogsloth and I are in the same club on that score. At least you didn't pick him. Or CSPVG for that matter, since he died Day 1 last game.
HijacK: Has this happened before? WHAT? DID SOMEONE STEAL MY THUNDER?
Krypsyn: Yes. Yogsloth and I are in the same club on that score. At least you didn't pick him. Or CSPVG for that matter, since he died Day 1 last game.
Who? Who day killed you on day 1 before? I shall make him my target for the following games! O_O
HijacK: Who? Who day killed you on day 1 before? I shall make him my target for the following games! O_O
Nobody day killed me. Heck, people hardly ever vote for me anymore. They just kill me at Night (or try to). *shrug*
"Hey Hugh. I know it was you who offed Norm. I knew bringing my gun to work would payoff."

"Heywood, are you sure you want to do something so rash."

<<BANG>>

KRYPSYN IS DEAD

He was Mafia Bus Driver.
Laters.

/deathpost
Well, at least I was right that he was the scummiest player.
Mother of GOD! I was right! I WAS RIGHT! Take that Mafia universe. Best player on the bloc!
Interesting.

So...day is still going it appears?
unvote hijack
bler144: Interesting.

So...day is still going it appears?
unvote hijack
Of course.

Did you see a lynch?

vote bler144
...Well, that answers a few questions. Just as well I wasn't available an hour ago to end the day.
Not sure which situation I'd love more, town HijacK daykilling scum, or scum HijacK bussing a scum bus driver. Well played either way though.
Blam. Ouch.

Soooo... Don't think I'll be voting for HijacK.
JMich: Not sure which situation I'd love more, town HijacK daykilling scum, or scum HijacK bussing a scum bus driver. Well played either way though.
Any particular reason you're even contemplating two scum teams?

I am as well (and kind of hinted at it with my "more scum than town" post), so I'm not casting shade, I'm just curious what your rationale is if you'd be so inclined.