It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post didn't go through, attempting again.

trentonlf: So you think there's a cult then?
If I was the only one blocked, and no one died to scum last night, and the game hasn't ended, cult seems the most likely reason why. Yes, scum can choose not to kill (has happened once or twice before), or we may need to no lynch with all threats eliminated to win (has also happened before), but there is a cult leader in the possible list of roles. So I would guess a cult is active in the game.

trentonlf: Who do you suspect?
Everyone and no one. Most likely candidates for CL are the ones that claimed vanilla, since their claim cannot easily be verified or disproved, but that doesn't mean the rest are automatically cleared.

trentonlf: If there is a cult what can we do?
Start lynching members faster than they gain them? Identify and lynch the CL? Pray?
I'm assuming that we don't have something weird like a Town-aligned CL?
JMich: N2 I got blocked.
Who was your pick?
JMich: N2 I got blocked.
Vitek: Who was your pick?
CSPVG. I wanted to look at the three vanillas and thought the last picks were more likely to have gone for CL than the early ones.
CSPVG said he bid on bus driver to create chaos in the game, do you think he actually bid CL for the same reason?
If we do have a cult, wouldn't he have started recruiting immediately (meaning N0)? Or would he have an odd/even night restriction of some sort?

What I'm trying to get at: Do we have to deal with a Cult Leader only, with a Cult Leader and a Cultist, or with a Cult Leader and 2 Cultists? What's going to be most likely?
trentonlf: do you think he actually bid CL for the same reason?
I'll let Alfred answer that for you.
So it comes down to

1. JMich is scum trying to distract us with a possible CL
2. There is someone else's who's scum but laid low last night
3. There's a CL and town is probably screwed unless we get lucky.

This sound about right?
agentcarr16: What I'm trying to get at: Do we have to deal with a Cult Leader only, with a Cult Leader and a Cultist, or with a Cult Leader and 2 Cultists? What's going to be most likely?
Description in Signup thread OP says it will be chance based plus he might have hit mafia so there is no telling how many cultees would there be right now if there is CL.
Vote Count - and the word is Cultist

JMich - 5 - (Hijack, trentonlf, agentcarr16)
flubbucket: and the word is Cultist
I thought that Bird is the word...
Vitek: Description in Signup thread OP says it will be chance based plus he might have hit mafia so there is no telling how many cultees would there be right now if there is CL.
What are your thoughts on CL being in the game? What are your thoughts on JMich and CSPVG?
So here are my thoughts. I only have a few stolen moments, so trying to type them out fast.

My first thought when I saw there was no night kill was "If I were the last scum, I would have skipped the night kill too."

The reason is this - let's say we're in a world where it's night and two and we have one scum left and assume it's not HijacK. If you're the Scum, and you know Hijack is JOAT, you know he's role-blocking somebody tonight.

If it's you, it doesn't matter what you do, so who cares.

If it's not you, and you skip the night kill, you just bought a guaranteed mis-lynch when Hijack barrels into the thread to crow about blocking whomever he did pick.

Which is exactly what's happening.

I admit, most people don't get all NK-skip-happy like I do, but were I scum, that's 100% what I would have done.

I'm not thrilled with JMich's suggestion it might be cult leader, though... but then again, if we do have a growing cult, that sucks so bad nothing I care about matters anyway.

I would MUCH rather leave our claimed cop alive to see what happens tomorrow and lynch somebody else.

I'd rather get rid of the triple voter because that's ludicrously overpowered at the end game, but by play it's probably better strategy to get one of the two failed bus drivers.
trentonlf: What are your thoughts on CL being in the game?
I think I talked about CL at night. -)

trentonlf: What are your thoughts on JMich and CSPVG?
What about CSPVG? Why him in particular.
But sure, both can be mafia, both can be CL.
yogsloth: The reason is this - let's say we're in a world where it's night and two and we have one scum left and assume it's not HijacK. If you're the Scum, and you know Hijack is JOAT, you know he's role-blocking somebody tonight.
My thoughts.