It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: If you didn't like that “play”, though, you'll LOVE this one:

I have a role in this game that is the exact role false-claimed by Scum in a game in which I participated in some capacity.

Hint: It’s not CPR doctor.

Have fun!

There, saved you the trouble.
Why do you do this, what purpose does it serve besides letting scum know you have a power role of some sort or trying to scream LAMIST. I have said over and over it's a scummy play, there's no reason for it. SMH

Vote yogsloth
yogsloth: btw, this bugs me a little - since I don't actually consider myself the best player in GOG forum mafia. S'okay if you want to pay me the compliment, though!
adaliabooks: I feel I should invoke LAL here.... :P
Word.
flubbucket: Word.
How many syllables? Is it a book or a movie?
You'll need to give me more clues...
yogsloth: btw, this bugs me a little - since I don't actually consider myself the best player in GOG forum mafia. S'okay if you want to pay me the compliment, though!
Lol.

FWIW, I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say Yogs is the best "town" player (I'll keep that person to myself), since your only turn as town in my era was RW's game. And with his setup your gambit in his game totally should have backfired by design, but it did not because of a quirk in how the roles fell.

Still a neat play, though, given what you had to work with.

But of the scum I've observed across 5 games, I think you're the most consistently effective both at strategizing and covering tracks. That could just be me, though, and admittedly, yes, you're under my skin a bit. So perhaps I am making something of not much.
yogsloth buddy. Will you ever grow tired of poking trentonlf? Also I wouldn't be surprised if scum has fake claimed vanilla at some point. He could be that.
Leonard03: yogsloth buddy. Will you ever grow tired of poking trentonlf? Also I wouldn't be surprised if scum has fake claimed vanilla at some point. He could be that.
Who is he?
trentonlf: Why do you do this
I gave you two chances to do something, and all you did was sit there with drool running down your chin.

Off to baseball! See ya later, lady and gents!
Leonard03: Also I wouldn't be surprised if scum has fake claimed vanilla at some point. He could be that.
Bulletproof Berserker? Would actually make some sense. A real Bull the Bailiff? I seem to be stuck in the B part of the alphabet.

FWIW, I'm also a little bit prickly now that the initial excitement has worn off because I couldn't remember when I actually agreed to play. So I went back and looked.

Paraphrased slightly - PM conversation with lift right before the game:
Lift: Would you consider playing instead of being a sub if we could start now?
Me: Well, I would at least consider it, but I have these RL things coming up over the next month and don't know that I can manage the distraction.
Lift: I wouldn't mod-kill you for that. Here's your PM and the game is live!
Me: Uh....I must have agreed to play! Here goes!

Alas it wasn't mod-kill that made me hesitant to sign up. Also too bad I called out Wyrm for his FTSIQ play last game. Don't suppose I can retract that post? ;)
Leonard03: yogsloth buddy. Will you ever grow tired of poking trentonlf? Also I wouldn't be surprised if scum has fake claimed vanilla at some point. He could be that.
trentonlf: Who is he?
The "he" I was referring to was yogs. yogsloth could be vanilla.
Leonard03: The "he" I was referring to was yogs. yogsloth could be vanilla.
Thanks for the clarification, the way it was worded was confusing to me. It seemed like you added a third person to the mix but didn't say who.
Thought of a few others. Someone could compile a list of possibles, but the actual claim seems like something best left alone for now. Don't think we gain anything from it at this point.

Though I'm not sure why he put even that much info on the table this early.
Just posting because it shows a post and I can't see it, annoying bug :(
bler144: Alas it wasn't mod-kill that made me hesitant to sign up. Also too bad I called out Wyrm for his FTSIQ play last game. Don't suppose I can retract that post? ;)

trentonlf: Just posting because it shows a post and I can't see it, annoying bug :(
Bah, we aren't even half way through page 4! ;)
Krypsyn: ...
I swear, if you promise to give me a "Heh." just this once, I'll try harder next time!
Krypsyn: ...

Bah, we aren't even half way through page 4! ;)
Majority of my forum time is on my phone, I can't do 50 posts per page on it as it's too small then.