It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Hey
What is the best place to ask for a sequel of a game?

I ask this because the forum of the original game (The Expression Amrilato) is as good as dead. Any question about the possible release on GOG of the sequel (Distant Memoraĵo already released on Steam 15-07-2021) will catch no attention and will not get any answer.

I have posted it in the requested games thread, but there you only see back the "most voted for" games, making any new entry completely invisible. So - Where to post the above question with a chance to get any reaction to that?

I do not ask these kind of questions very often outside the specific game forum itself (I think it's the first time since I subscribed on GOG), so I am a bit lost here.
JClosed: What is the best place to ask for a sequel of a game?
Contact the publishers of said game and ask very politely.
JClosed: What is the best place to ask for a sequel of a game?
Themken: Contact the publishers of said game and ask very politely.
Contacted MangaGamer, but they said it's very unlikely they publish this VN on GOG, and advised me to buy the game on Steam or MangaGamer. Well - MangaGamer has no PayPal or iDeal, so I am forced to buy it on that Steam platform. I can only hope the VN runs without Steam client, so I can back it up to run it without the need to have a client running in the background. Still - It makes me sad...

Anyway - Thanks for the advise. I replied here so other people will know it make no sense to wait for the VN to appear here on GOG. It won't, so that's that.
Post edited July 28, 2021 by JClosed
Anyone know who I should talk to about locking/closing a thread I created?
Matewis: Anyone know who I should talk to about locking/closing a thread I created?
I'd contact Ponczo_ or SmollestLight
Matewis: Anyone know who I should talk to about locking/closing a thread I created?
InkPanther: I'd contact Ponczo_ or SmollestLight
Cool thanks, will try them.
low rated
noice my naughty is ready
low rated
Hi, I am new here
low rated
ohh thats good news for me.
low rated
that's nice
I have question... it almost useless to report spam in games forums, right? It be differ mods for differ forums?

Also, i saw in polish forum messages from polish moderator - in one thread he marked as Moderator, in other - not. It depand on when he post his message?

Ofc there is a lot of wrong info even in sticky threads for differ games. here example:
http://www.gog.com/forum/star_wars_knights_of_the_old_republic_series/kotor_ii_drmfree_steam_update
Removing ati dll's is just copy-paste wrong info.
But it actually about my first question. Here the warez spam links, initially. Now links are dead and lead to just "spam". Whole thread initially about warez crack from SCENE. And someone stick it...
As i understand, it not enough just report it to remove outdated links - marked them as * links be outdated and been removed * ?
Post edited October 14, 2021 by QWEEDDYZ
Hi there. I'm a small YouTube content creator mainly doing long form essays about games. I was wondering what the rules are regarding sharing my content in game appropriate forums. To be clear I don't do any excessive shilling for subs or likes. I'm just exploring my options for reaching a wider audience.
the_rotton_core: Hi there. I'm a small YouTube content creator mainly doing long form essays about games. I was wondering what the rules are regarding sharing my content in game appropriate forums. To be clear I don't do any excessive shilling for subs or likes. I'm just exploring my options for reaching a wider audience.
AFAIK as I know you're free to share links to your channel whenever you make uploads. Some youtubers have already done that and I think they never had any problem.
As long as you stay away from politcs and controversial stuff non-games related you should be fine.
low rated
Hey why isnt virtual spring field working on windows 98 vm it only says General error exiting help me pls