It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PraetorianWolfie: I am currently having the same issue. When clicked, it says I have no new replies, yet the notification dot is stuck.
This persists even after I got new replies on a couple of threads and read them.

Did you ever find a fix?

I send a description to support, but they replied with an automated email.

Also,
- Why is the forum search still so primitive and buggy? When searching for terms separated by space, it translates the space to a character (%20). Also no sorting of the results, no option for advanced search and customized filters.
Clairsentient: Hi!
You wanna see this:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/heres_how_to_remove_permanent_forum_reply_notification

In short, just select "clear all notification" when it arrives.
You get a notification when someone sends you a PM or your wishlist game is on sale.

Good luck.
A thousand thanks! It worked!
(I cannot believe how frustrating it was to see the dot stuck there, but it was. Why was it so frustrating, lol...)
Hello, I bought the witcher 2, someone can help me when I connect the controller to start the game and it does not grab me, I have it in gog. Thank you
Hello, I recently purchased The Witcher 2; however, when I attach the controller to start the game, it does not recognise me; I have it on Google Play. Thank you so much.
Post edited April 11, 2021 by chrisjordan91
Be gone demon.
Not quite "Forum" question, more a "General website" question.

Games have a list of "Game features", a sample being

> Cloud saves
> Controller support
> Overlay
> Single-player

I can guess at 3 out of 4 here, but "Overlay" has me stumped. Clicking on it searches for all games with that feature (useful oftentimes, but not this time). Is there a list of what these "features" mean?
BookBat: Not quite "Forum" question, more a "General website" question.

> Cloud saves
> Controller support
> Overlay
> Single-player

I can guess at 3 out of 4 here, but "Overlay" has me stumped. Clicking on it searches for all games with that feature (useful oftentimes, but not this time). Is there a list of what these "features" mean?
This is a GOG Galaxy feature. From GOG Developer Docs:

The GOG GALAXY Overlay can be displayed in a game after pressing Shift+Tab keys, and it allows players to use a bunch of cool features while playing a game:

Managing their friends list
Chatting with friends
Sending and receiving invites to a multiplayer game (if a game allows it)
Taking screenshots (F12 key)
Displaying the FPS counter (toggled with Ctrl+Shift+Tab keys)
Receiving notifications about unlocking a game achievement.
BookBat: Not quite "Forum" question, more a "General website" question.

> Cloud saves
> Controller support
> Overlay
> Single-player

ConsulCaesar: This is a GOG Galaxy feature. From GOG Developer Docs:

The GOG GALAXY Overlay can be displayed in a game after pressing Shift+Tab keys, and it allows players to use a bunch of cool features while playing a game:

Managing their friends list
Chatting with friends
Sending and receiving invites to a multiplayer game (if a game allows it)
Taking screenshots (F12 key)
Displaying the FPS counter (toggled with Ctrl+Shift+Tab keys)
Receiving notifications about unlocking a game achievement.
ConsulCaesar:
What happens if the game uses the Shift+Tab key combination for something else?
ConsulCaesar: This is a GOG Galaxy feature. From GOG Developer Docs:
dtgreene: What happens if the game uses the Shift+Tab key combination for something else?
In such case you probably would invoke double input (1.Pulling up Galaxy overlay 2.Doing whatever in-game action) tho to date I have personally not heard of ANY game that would have key bindings THAT bad.
After all as a dev it's your duty to make sure your key bindings don't conflict with your target platforms' companion software.
Post edited May 02, 2021 by B1tF1ghter
dtgreene: What happens if the game uses the Shift+Tab key combination for something else?
B1tF1ghter: In such case you probably would invoke double input (1.Pulling up Galaxy overlay 2.Doing whatever in-game action) tho to date I have personally not heard of ANY game that would have key bindings THAT bad.
After all as a dev it's your duty to make sure your key bindings don't conflict with your target platforms' companion software.
Of course, such a game could easily have been written without awareness of Galaxy, or been developed pre-Galaxy.

Daggerfall uses some cheat keys that conflict with default keybindings, for example. (I think even Alt-F4 is used by a cheat in Daggerfall, when the usual behavior of that key combination is to close the window (which would exit out of a game).)
B1tF1ghter: In such case you probably would invoke double input (1.Pulling up Galaxy overlay 2.Doing whatever in-game action) tho to date I have personally not heard of ANY game that would have key bindings THAT bad.
dtgreene: Of course, such a game could easily have been written without awareness of Galaxy, or been developed pre-Galaxy.

Daggerfall uses some cheat keys that conflict with default keybindings, for example. (I think even Alt-F4 is used by a cheat in Daggerfall, when the usual behavior of that key combination is to close the window (which would exit out of a game).)
Well that just means lack of standards (perhaps also awarness) on developers part.
And programming alt+f4 is a really d*ck move. Complete lack of imagination imo.
It's like programming a sequence of keys that is point blank the same with "restart window manager" in Linux.
It's like those people know there is NO WAY you can use such combo in-game unless you manually rebind the keys. At which point what is even the point in programming these by default?
dtgreene: Of course, such a game could easily have been written without awareness of Galaxy, or been developed pre-Galaxy.

B1tF1ghter: Well that just means lack of standards (perhaps also awarness) on developers part.
It's like programming a sequence of keys that is point blank the same with "restart window manager" in Linux.
It's like those people know there is NO WAY you can use such combo in-game unless you manually rebind the keys. At which point what is even the point in programming these by default?
Daggerfall came out before Windows became a common platform for games.
B1tF1ghter: Well that just means lack of standards (perhaps also awarness) on developers part.
dtgreene: Daggerfall came out before Windows became a common platform for games.
Well I'm not entirely familiar with DOS utilised bindings (not all of them anyway) so there's that (so excuse my lack of knowledge on the matter).
Tho that's still lack of coding standards. Using a combination of modifier key along with a function key is generally a bad idea for ANY kind of software - even if these hypothetically weren't utilised back in the day for key combos, well - it's still lack of future consideration.
Where should I go to report a game with no dedicated forum to post in? I've come across many, leaving me to navigate to Steam to discuss a game I own here (shameful).
Plumb: Where should I go to report a game with no dedicated forum to post in? I've come across many, leaving me to navigate to Steam to discuss a game I own here (shameful).
GOG support ticket website problems.
Plumb: Where should I go to report a game with no dedicated forum to post in? I've come across many, leaving me to navigate to Steam to discuss a game I own here (shameful).
Themken: GOG support ticket website problems.
Thank you!