It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The prior games I played on Zeus + Poseidon will not delete? I have tried removing and reinstalling the game twice, they still keep coming back up?
Rozanh72: I have tried removing and reinstalling the game twice, they still keep coming back up?
Most likely you have cloud saves enabled. Run the game, while the game is running remove said saves, then close the game. Cloud should be updated to not have any saves.
Rozanh72: I have tried removing and reinstalling the game twice, they still keep coming back up?
JMich: Most likely you have cloud saves enabled. Run the game, while the game is running remove said saves, then close the game. Cloud should be updated to not have any saves.
Thanks very much, will do this right away and see what happens.
Hello, I am new to the forum. I am currently unable to play any games using the Gog galaxy launcher.
Even after reinstalling the games and the gog galaxy player, when I hit the play button,
there is a windows message saying

"Heroes of Might and Magic III has stopped working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

After closing the window, nothing happens.

I was able to play this game before I installed other game launchers such as steam.
I also tried uninstalling other game launchers, but nothing changed.

Has anyone else come across this issue and found a resolution?
Attachments:
tspyderz: *snip*
Please make a separate thread for this issue. This thread is just a quick introduction of sorts to the forum.

My personal advice is that you contact support, though.
I am new to this forum, and facing issue while playing game on my PC.

Hope this forum will be helpful for me.
what I would love is some of the japanese dating sims that you can find on steam but I felt with your polocy of no DRM you would be into no cencorship too
darrelly123: what I would love is some of the japanese dating sims that you can find on steam but I felt with your polocy of no DRM you would be into no cencorship too
The Steam versions are censored. I know, I own most of them. They all require separate patches.
darrelly123: what I would love is some of the japanese dating sims that you can find on steam but I felt with your polocy of no DRM you would be into no cencorship too
tinyE: The Steam versions are censored. I know, I own most of them. They all require separate patches.
where do you get those patches
tinyE: The Steam versions are censored. I know, I own most of them. They all require separate patches.
darrelly123: where do you get those patches
I think I might have the URL on my external, give me a sec to see if I can find it.

darrelly123: where do you get those patches
Here
https://www.patreon.com/wingedcloud
Post edited December 24, 2017 by tinyE
I accidentally pressed report spam on a post that wasn't spam. Is this a problem or I should not worry about it? Sometimes on a smartphone it's easy to press wrong buttons or the phone can register two presses in a row. Maybe there could be a confirmation asked after the report spam button?
deleted
greeklover: I accidentally pressed report spam on a post that wasn't spam. Is this a problem or I should not worry about it? Sometimes on a smartphone it's easy to press wrong buttons or the phone can register two presses in a row. Maybe there could be a confirmation asked after the report spam button?
You're fine. In truth, the spam report system is honestly pretty bunk. The button doesn't send any actual report that anybody reads, it just logs the fact that such-and-such user pressed it. After X number of users press it, the post is deleted. Doesn't matter how many times you press it for the same post, it won't do a thing unless it's pressed by multiple different accounts.
Is there a limit to how many people can be on my friends list? If so, what is that limit?
test

Bigs
Post edited January 06, 2018 by greeklover