It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time to jump into the game that blends deck-building, turn-based tactics, and thrilling animated fight sequences in classic action-movie settings. Today Fights in Tight Spaces leaves the development stage and receives a 10% discount that will last until 9th December 2021, 6 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Fighting in tights could be quite a unique experience... :P
The game's page seems unaware of this... development.
This game RAWKS!

It's like Slay the Spire crossed with Into the Breach.
Enjoyed the demo of this and it's on my wishlist, but will have to wait unfortunately.
What next, Swordfight in narrow halls? Gunfght in thick jungle? Debate in elevators?
RedRagan: What next, Swordfight in narrow halls? Gunfght in thick jungle? Debate in elevators?
Keep it coming, I'm listening.

Anyhow, bought this game going in blind. Lately, I very much got into deck builders.
I love both, the concept, and the aesthetics.
Wishlisted.
It's December...the money just drains out of my wallet this month.