It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Expeditions: Conquistador found a new home!
Post edited November 16, 2016 by Reever
WANT Dex
WANT Victor Vran
if anyone has spare codes, thanks a lot!
Post edited November 19, 2016 by Furiuso
Hi guys, I'd be happy to welcome Dex and/or Conquistadors in my home, if someone still have them and feels generous about ;)
Thanks!
Edit: Tried to delete this post as I finally could in the main discussion, but there is no delete button here.
Post edited November 15, 2016 by Furiuso

[RECEIVED]
Victor Vran, from Huan, thanks a lot
In case, anyone has a copy of Victor Vran and would like to give it away.

I will greatly accept and appreciate it.
high rated
mobutu: Dex
Check your chat, my friend!
I'll ask again for at least DEX, since it seems to be an interesting one. Thank you in advance.
PookaMustard: I'll ask again for at least DEX, since it seems to be an interesting one. Thank you in advance.
Just in case: ^^
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/life_of_3d_rep_forumer/page1

PookaMustard is not a newbie or a scammer
Gattz: thats why i said "if he doesnt" :D some1 told me about this thread on the gog channel just a couple of days before sale ends so you wont find my that high up and i understand.
RECEIVED: Dex thanks to generosity of huan :)
I mainly explained so it was clear for anyone in the thread wanting the game. Glad you got it from huan. :)

Eitot: Want Victor Vran, if anyone has a spare copy. :)
Do you still need Victor Vran?

And just to reiterate, I'm offering the game to people that asked "first" and did not seem to have received an answer.
If anyone still has a spare copy of Victor Vran that they're looking to give away i'd really appreciate it.
Sill HAVE Little Big Adventure 2. Difficult to get rid of at this point I guess.
Nvm.
Post edited December 08, 2016 by BobBobFGGG
PookaMustard: I'll ask again for at least DEX, since it seems to be an interesting one. Thank you in advance.
Goodaltgamer: Just in case: ^^
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/life_of_3d_rep_forumer/page1

PookaMustard is not a newbie or a scammer
Oh why, thank you for the headsup! It is indeed hard to tell who is and who isn't a scammer here, so I appreciate the helpout. Thank you again.
Eitot: Want Victor Vran, if anyone has a spare copy. :)
metricfun: Do you still need Victor Vran?

And just to reiterate, I'm offering the game to people that asked "first" and did not seem to have received an answer.
Nope, I bit the bullet and managed to unlock it myself. Thanks a lot though. :-)