It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone has a copy of Expeditions: Conquistador, I'll appreciate it. Don't freak out if you can't start a chat session with me just hit me up here and I'll start one with you. Thank you.
Goodaltgamer: Please report it over here as well:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers
So that both names can be added to the list

Did a quick lookup but seems to be new.
It will not help a lot I'm afraid as I have a feeling that both accounts were only used as temporary ones. We need to uncover his/her real account name and then add it to the list, and that can be only done with a help of support as temporary sale gift code does not reveal who redeemed it (at least that was the case in the past).
Post edited November 14, 2016 by Lexor
Goodaltgamer: Please report it over here as well:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers
So that both names can be added to the list

Did a quick lookup but seems to be new.
Lexor: It will not help a lot I'm afraid as I have a feeling that both accounts were only used as temporary ones. We need to uncover his/her real account name and then add it to the list, and that can be only done with a help of support as temporary sale gift code does not reveal who redeemed it (at least that was the case in the past).
Maybe, maybe not, but I don't think it will hurt, or ;)
high rated
Emachine9643: If anyone has a copy of Expeditions: Conquistador, I'll appreciate it. Don't freak out if you can't start a chat session with me just hit me up here and I'll start one with you. Thank you.
Check PMs.
Nvm.
Post edited December 08, 2016 by BobBobFGGG
Emachine9643: If anyone has a copy of Expeditions: Conquistador, I'll appreciate it. Don't freak out if you can't start a chat session with me just hit me up here and I'll start one with you. Thank you.
HypersomniacLive: Check PMs.
Thank you again. Received and redeemed=)
high rated
Emachine9643: Thank you again. Received and redeemed=)
You're welcome, and have fun!

GIVEN Expeditions: Conquistador
Post edited November 14, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
low rated
Still WANT DEX. :)
WANT Expeditions: Conquistador

Had my 4700 xp and was going to purchase a game to get me over the 5000 mark, and then forgot and the sale was over. Sigh. If anyone has an extra code they don't want, I'd appreciate it.
This is not the proper topic for my question but it's probably the most visited one.

Does anybody have a problem to create new forum topic at this moment?
I'm trying to start a new one and after click on "Post my message" button nothing happens.
Lexor: This is not the proper topic for my question but it's probably the most visited one.

Does anybody have a problem to create new forum topic at this moment?
I'm trying to start a new one and after click on "Post my message" button nothing happens.
Not sure, I can make posts ....
But maximum length?
Any broken quotes or url-things?
Goodaltgamer: Not sure, I can make posts ....
But maximum length?
Any broken quotes or url-things?
As you can see above I can make posts as well, I just can't create new forum topic. I even tried to change new topic's content to quite different and nothing happens again...

edit: somebody had just created new topic... so there is some problem somewhere on my side probably... :/
Lexor: As you can see above I can make posts as well, I just can't create new forum topic. I even tried to change new topic's content to quite different and nothing happens again...

edit: somebody had just created new topic... so there is some problem somewhere on my side probably... :/
I first wrote something like post posts, sounded so stupid that I erased everything and left out the part with not really the same as opening a new thread ;)

And otherwise the two most common problems, length or broken [ ] - use.
Or did you try to use a too long title? What was it again 20 Characters or something?
Goodaltgamer: Or did you try to use a too long title? What was it again 20 Characters or something?
I've just posted my topic here as single post as it worked, so maybe something in topic's title....

edit: changed my new topic's title to different - still not working.. sigh...
WANT "Dex".
HAVE "Blitzkrieg Anthology".
Post edited November 14, 2016 by PoooMukkel