It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was scammed out of Victor Vran by someone with sulc84's avatar and name but with a period between sulc and 84 (SULC.84). Just a heads up. I am writing a support ticket to see if they will revoke it.
Frajalistic: I was scammed out of Victor Vran by someone with sulc84's avatar and name but with a period between sulc and 84 (SULC.84). Just a heads up. I am writing a support ticket to see if they will revoke it.
:o I really hope his/her primary account will be punished as well.
RECEIVED Expeditions: Conquistador

D'oh! Fell asleep and missed the couple titles that I wanted from this sale! And the Expeditions reward... 8/
Post edited November 14, 2016 by Eventice
Frajalistic: I was scammed out of Victor Vran by someone with sulc84's avatar and name but with a period between sulc and 84 (SULC.84). Just a heads up. I am writing a support ticket to see if they will revoke it.
Lexor: :o I really hope his/her primary account will be punished as well.
Yeah, but apparently the same guy sent sulc84 a chat from me saying that I already gave the code away. He used my same avatar and name but with a period at the end of Frajalistic. (FRAJALISTIC.) How can support track someone who can change names and avatars so fast? I literally got his message a minute after I posted here.
Frajalistic: I literally got his message a minute after I posted here.
What did he/she tell you?

I think support can track the gift code or make it invalid and give you another one.
Post edited November 14, 2016 by Lexor
lol well If they do may I request it? I'd appreciate it as I've been looking to get it for a while. :)

Edit: Oh sorry just realised what you were saying, never mind. X)
Post edited May 30, 2017 by TheBlondMagician
Lucius_Malfoy: lol well If they do may I request it? I'd appreciate it as I've been looking to get it for a while. :)
I think it is still reserved for sulc84.
Frajalistic: I literally got his message a minute after I posted here.
Lexor: What did he/she tell you?

I think support can track the gift code or make it invalid and give you another one.
SULC.84 16:12
Hi
Please this is my last chance to get
Victor Vran
Much appreciated!

SULC.84 16:18
Ok waiting...

Then I sent him the code. Of course he didn't respond with a thank you or anything. I hope support can revoke it. I don't see how if he redeemed it already and especially if he downloads it. I sent the code to the REAL sulc84 and he said it was already used.
Lucius_Malfoy: lol well If they do may I request it? I'd appreciate it as I've been looking to get it for a while. :)

Sorry man, I already promised it to the real sulc84 if they revoke it.

sulc84 sent me these pictures of the scammer using my info:

http://imgur.com/0VYj6EO
http://imgur.com/nBnYkVU
Post edited November 14, 2016 by Frajalistic
Eventice: WANT Expeditions: Conquistador

D'oh! Fell asleep and missed the couple titles that I wanted from this sale! And the Expeditions reward... 8/
hey, check pm
Frajalistic: I hope support can revoke it. I don't see how if he redeemed it already and especially if he downloads it. I sent the code to the REAL sulc84 and he said it was already used.
Well, the game was kind of free (if you meet some bar ofc) so I hope support won't have any problems to generate second code for this special case.

Also, in terms of law, even if you have files of downloaded game you do not have rights to play it unless it's on your account. So if the game will be revoked from scammer's account it's the same situation like he/she downloaded pirated version.
WANT Victor Vran

If anyone has this going spare I'd very much appreciate it. It's been on my list of action RPGs to play for a while now but I couldn't justify the outlay to unlock it, especially considering the multiplayer DRM goes against my principals. Thank you.
Eventice: WANT Expeditions: Conquistador

CuloLoco: hey, check pm
Thank you for your kindness! Just checked my messages and minutes prior to your PM I was sent the key by another person, so it seemed proper to accept the earlier donation. That other equally generous GOG member didn't post into this thread, so I take it as his wish to remain an anonymous benefactor.
Lexor: :o I really hope his/her primary account will be punished as well.
Frajalistic: Yeah, but apparently the same guy sent sulc84 a chat from me saying that I already gave the code away. He used my same avatar and name but with a period at the end of Frajalistic. (FRAJALISTIC.) How can support track someone who can change names and avatars so fast? I literally got his message a minute after I posted here.
You're assuming it's the same account. It's probably the same person with multiple accounts made just for trying to scam you out of this game.

It's sad how much trouble he went to...
Lexor: What did he/she tell you?

Frajalistic: SULC.84 16:12
Hi
Please this is my last chance to get
Victor Vran
Much appreciated!

SULC.84 16:18
Ok waiting...

Then I sent him the code. Of course he didn't respond with a thank you or anything. I hope support can revoke it. I don't see how if he redeemed it already and especially if he downloads it. I sent the code to the REAL sulc84 and he said it was already used.

Frajalistic: Sorry man, I already promised it to the real sulc84 if they revoke it.

sulc84 sent me these pictures of the scammer using my info:

http://imgur.com/0VYj6EO
http://imgur.com/nBnYkVU
Please report it over here as well:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers
So that both names can be added to the list

Did a quick lookup but seems to be new.
WANT DEX

if anyone has a spare key, i would appreciate it