It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

paladin181: HAVE Victor Vran.
WANT to get rid of it.
oldgameryeah: WANT: Victor Vran

I have been looking to get this game since November 6th. Can I have it?
I've been waiting since November 3rd. Guess I heven't been consistent enough. :/
oldgameryeah: RECEIVED: Victor Vran

I have been looking to get this game since November 6th. Can I have it?
Lucius_Malfoy: I've been waiting since November 3rd. Guess I heven't been consistent enough. :/
I guess that this is a very sought after game.
Post edited November 13, 2016 by oldgameryeah
low rated
Kronos_: May I have it?
GabiMoro: Sure, sent.
Thank you!
sgarff: If anyone else is giving Victor Vran, consider gifting it to this guy; it looks like he may have been waiting for a while:

If anyone has an extra copy of Victor Vran I would love to have it. This will be a new type of game for me and I am looking forward to playing it.

This is a reposting of my original request that I posted at the beginning of the Fall sale.
sgarff:
Thanks for supporting my effort to get the Victor Vran game. I gave you a +1
WANT Frozen Cortex

If there are any of those free second keys for Frozen Cortex from the 75% sale or GoG connect then I promise to give it a good home. :)
Tauto: Can someone explain to me,how can the games redeemed be given away?
Yeah, I had both Expeditions:Conquistador and Victor Vran, so got gift codes for them. DEX was added to my library automatically when redeemed.

During previous sales, I think Support would convert a game you didn't want into a gift code. Not sure if they do that anymore though.
WANT leftovers. More specifically,

GOT ̶E̶x̶p̶e̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶:̶ ̶C̶o̶n̶q̶u̶i̶s̶t̶a̶d̶o̶r̶ (thanks to Treasure)
WANT Dex
GOT ̶V̶i̶c̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶V̶r̶a̶n̶ (thanks to 221bBS)

Please, consider other requests first as this is more of a "don't let them expire" wish (I don't have a particular interest in any of them, at least at the moment). I think most of the Dex and Victor Vran codes will be easy to get rid of, so this is mostly aimed at the E:C leftovers.
Post edited November 13, 2016 by helpo1
Tauto: Can someone explain to me,how can the games redeemed be given away?
GR00T: Yeah, I had both Expeditions:Conquistador and Victor Vran, so got gift codes for them. DEX was added to my library automatically when redeemed.

During previous sales, I think Support would convert a game you didn't want into a gift code. Not sure if they do that anymore though.
It would be easier if you had a choice.I doubt I will even bother down loading them and they will forever show as new:)
Post edited November 13, 2016 by Tauto

I have been looking to get this game since November 6th.
ariefhs: I agree with sgarff.
Please consider to help this guy get the game he wanted.
I guess he's been waiting for much longer than me and still didn't get it.

Thank you!
Thanks for supporting my effort to get the Victor Vran game. I gave you a +1
Tauto: It would be easier if you had a choice.
heh, yeah, but this doesn't seem to be GOG's way... :)
If anyone has Expeditions: Conquistador and does not need it drop me a message! thanks :)
This isn't a complaint or anything, but honestly, I'm surprised anyone would need to ask for Expeditions:Conquistador. If you do the minor XP-gathering tasks and buy one game for just a couple bucks you get it for free. Is there really no game you want that would get you enough XP (assuming you've done the other XP stuff)?

*edit* Of course, I'm also surprised Expeditions:Conquistador is on 'sale' for 5.39 CDN when it takes less than that to get it for nothing (again, assuming you gather the easily-garnered XP available).
Post edited November 13, 2016 by GR00T
high rated
oldgameryeah: Thanks for supporting my effort to get the Victor Vran game. I gave you a +1
And now you have it. Victor Vran given away.
GR00T: This isn't a complaint or anything, but honestly, I'm surprised anyone would need to ask for Expeditions:Conquistador. If you do the minor XP-gathering tasks and buy one game for just a couple bucks you get it for free.
It's had a free steam key since forever, probably from dlh.net if I recall. People should pick it up there and wait for it to get added to GOG Connect. No need to spend money on it. :P
oldgameryeah: Thanks for supporting my effort to get the Victor Vran game. I gave you a +1
paladin181: And now you have it. Victor Vran given away.
Woot!