It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We know that many of you expressed disappointment about the lack of the new multiplayer feature in the latest update to No Man's Sky on GOG.COM. While we have limited control over games and content updates, we want you to have the best and risk-free experience possible when you buy a game on GOG.COM.

Although Hello Games chose not to offer refunds over missing game content to our users and instead promised to bring the missing multiplayer content later this year, we understand that some of you might not be willing to wait. For this reason, entirely at GOG's own cost, we’re offering an extended refund policy for all owners of No Man’s Sky. Even if your purchase is no longer covered by the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, you can contact our customer support team and we’ll issue a refund in wallet funds.

This extended refund policy applies to all owners of No Man's Sky on GOG.COM who request the refund by this Sunday, July 29, 10:00 PM UTC.
drugsfordeso: So is multuplayer available now?
tfishell: Yes. Just FYI it is only between GOG players though.
oh ok thank you
OldOldGamer: Is the biggest videogame flop ever.
It's difficult to call something a flop that sells well over a million copies. (Actually sales numbers are probably much higher than that.)
Post edited January 19, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Agreed was not a commercial flop.

Perhaps I can rephares in: NMS has been one of the biggest scam in videogame history? ;)
OldOldGamer: Agreed was not a commercial flop.

Perhaps I can rephares in: NMS has been one of the biggest scam in videogame history? ;)
No Star Citizen was, by a long shot, still no playable game ater 5 years.

teragon: No Star Citizen was, by a long shot, still no playable game ater 5 years.
But has never been declared completed.
NMS become a "finished" product and sold as such.
teragon: No Star Citizen was, by a long shot, still no playable game ater 5 years.
OldOldGamer: But has never been declared completed.
It's not finished imho: https://www.gog.com/game/no_mans_sky "We’re happy to let you know the multiplayer mode for No Man’s Sky on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon."

But I guess single player is finished. I watched some video on Youtube. It appears to be a lot of grinding. You just want to fly around in your spaceship, but you can't, because you must grind for iron or something first. You just want to explore the planet, but everything seems to be repeating. There's nothing really to explore from what I can tell. "Didn't I already pass this mushroom?" For $5 or so this is probably worth wasting a couple hours on.
Post edited January 25, 2019 by W3irdN3rd
OldOldGamer: But has never been declared completed.
Yeah, but they took a LOT of Kickstarter/early dev money and haven't shat out any semblance of a game. Star Citizen is a big scam project as they're still selling (trying to sell at least) $27,000 DLC packs.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/05/29/star-citizen-now-has-a-27000-dlc-pack
https://kotaku.com/star-citizen-now-has-a-27-000-ship-pack-1826404455
https://www.polygon.com/2018/5/30/17411226/star-citizen-legatus-pack-bundle
Post edited January 25, 2019 by paladin181
I was reading the forum... but why people wants to spend hundreds of $$$ and time on a game that is obviously not going to be completed.

I believe people are also responsbile for their actions.
Kickstarter are a gamble, per se. But ok. Your choice.

Not only. You are moved into a crazy world, made to rob them of real money.
Insurance... on digital assets, that I payed money for?
Ships that costs hundreds of $$$ that are useless as, for example, are ground bomber, but there is not ground battles?

Why do that?
Post edited January 25, 2019 by OldOldGamer

You can if you like.

It won't be true, but you go ahead and get all the hyperbole and negativity off your chest and have a bloody good whine about something you know nothing about. That's what forums are for, right?