It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We know that many of you expressed disappointment about the lack of the new multiplayer feature in the latest update to No Man's Sky on GOG.COM. While we have limited control over games and content updates, we want you to have the best and risk-free experience possible when you buy a game on GOG.COM.

Although Hello Games chose not to offer refunds over missing game content to our users and instead promised to bring the missing multiplayer content later this year, we understand that some of you might not be willing to wait. For this reason, entirely at GOG's own cost, we’re offering an extended refund policy for all owners of No Man’s Sky. Even if your purchase is no longer covered by the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, you can contact our customer support team and we’ll issue a refund in wallet funds.

This extended refund policy applies to all owners of No Man's Sky on GOG.COM who request the refund by this Sunday, July 29, 10:00 PM UTC.

Post edited November 25, 2018 by Fairfox
Fairfox: still not redeemed my gift copy
pa bought me it an' ageeee ago
aka i bought it (as in he bought it)

dont kno why i havent redeemed
s'not liek after 30 days its worth teh dang paper its written on

an' its not hang-ups on initial clustertruck launch neither
aka it looks gud nao
solid. liek teh chunkiest freakin' choc bar i evah did have
an' nobody i kno gives a sheep 'boot gamin' general lee, so multiplayer can go spin sum skin

i think its 'coz i dont kno, ultimate lee, if i want to be a pew-pew space-plane pushin' thru anti-matter purple haze floatin' as an atom discovering herpy-derpy alien animal lyfe

still.
i <3 teh visual style
<3 teh soundtrack (aka i bought teh ost (i bought teh ost))

wut a dilemma
Man, I need to visit some knowledge stones before I can decipher that... :P
low rated

LOL ... After the hyped up game released minus what was it... 90 promised features that weren't there... people are still buying it nowadays and being disappointed? That's hilarious.

I mean, what does it actually take for a game company to do to get people to universally not buy their games? :)

I bet a game company could sell people an empty box with rocks in it, people would review it and divulge that fact and others would step up to defend the company's position, while people would see this all playing out online and go ahead and buy it anyway.

LOL ... just LOL
Fairfox: still not redeemed my gift copy
pa bought me it an' ageeee ago
aka i bought it (as in he bought it)

dont kno why i havent redeemed
s'not liek after 30 days its worth teh dang paper its written on

an' its not hang-ups on initial clustertruck launch neither
aka it looks gud nao
solid. liek teh chunkiest freakin' choc bar i evah did have
an' nobody i kno gives a sheep 'boot gamin' general lee, so multiplayer can go spin sum skin

i think its 'coz i dont kno, ultimate lee, if i want to be a pew-pew space-plane pushin' thru anti-matter purple haze floatin' as an atom discovering herpy-derpy alien animal lyfe

still.
i <3 teh visual style
<3 teh soundtrack (aka i bought teh ost (i bought teh ost))

wut a dilemma
I also have the soundtrack on actual physical CD... although it's not really the soundtrack, sadly - an NMS procedual music player would be a thing I could spend many hours with...

As to play it or not: Be prepared to spend 200+ hours in slow aesthetic meditation interrupted by a few frantic dogfights... I love it, the rest is up to you...

EXCEPT: you start survival mode - then it's the beautiful cousin of Don't Starve in a way. And can be a pretty stressful experience.

To cut to the chase, IMO it's a great game, but you really have to invest a lot of time into and endure some repetition (mine resources etc.) it to cherish it. That means 200+ hours. So if you're not that patient, it's probably not for you.
skeletonbow: I bet a game company could sell people an empty box with rocks in it, people would review it and divulge that fact and others would step up to defend the company's position, while people would see this all playing out online and go ahead and buy it anyway.
Been there, done that, ever since HL2...
Post edited November 10, 2018 by toxicTom
Lone_Scout: Man, I need to visit some knowledge stones before I can decipher that... :P
Fairfox: i have a gift copy but dont know if i want to actual lee, liek, play it :)
all signs point to 'yes'
It was a NMS joke. Knowledge stones make you learn new words in alien languages ;)

It's a nice game, specially after the last updates. Combat seems a bit dull for me, but pretty impressive in any other aspects. If you like exploration, collecting resources and free roaming, it's your kind of game.
low rated

GOG.com: We know that many of you expressed disappointment about the lack of the new multiplayer feature in the latest update to No Man's Sky on GOG.COM. While we have limited control over games and content updates, we want you to have the best and risk-free experience possible when you buy a game on GOG.COM.

Although Hello Games chose not to offer refunds over missing game content to our users and instead promised to bring the missing multiplayer content later this year, we understand that some of you might not be willing to wait. For this reason, entirely at GOG's own cost, we’re offering an extended refund policy for all owners of No Man’s Sky. Even if your purchase is no longer covered by the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, you can contact our customer support team and we’ll issue a refund in wallet funds.

This extended refund policy applies to all owners of No Man's Sky on GOG.COM who request the refund by this Sunday, July 29, 10:00 PM UTC.
Multiplayer is coming It is in gog beta stages now and will be availble before end of year
So is multuplayer available now?
Just when you think you can forget about a game, someone brings it back up.

Though at least Hello Games are trying and working on it, unlike... Though i wouldn't want to call out anyone specifically *COUGH ACTIVITION* *COUGH EA* *COUGH BETHESDA*.
Yes but is multiplayer available now?
drugsfordeso: Yes but is multiplayer available now?
I don't own the game, but maybe this answers your question?
https://www.gog.com/forum/no_mans_sky/no_mans_sky_multiplayer_available_in_beta
https://nomanssky.gamepedia.com/Multiplayer
drugsfordeso: So is multuplayer available now?
Yes. Just FYI it is only between GOG players though.
why do people keep falling for this?
swsoboleski89: why do people keep falling for this?
No idea.
Is the biggest videogame flop ever.
And still boring.