It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We know that many of you expressed disappointment about the lack of the new multiplayer feature in the latest update to No Man's Sky on GOG.COM. While we have limited control over games and content updates, we want you to have the best and risk-free experience possible when you buy a game on GOG.COM.

Although Hello Games chose not to offer refunds over missing game content to our users and instead promised to bring the missing multiplayer content later this year, we understand that some of you might not be willing to wait. For this reason, entirely at GOG's own cost, we’re offering an extended refund policy for all owners of No Man’s Sky. Even if your purchase is no longer covered by the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, you can contact our customer support team and we’ll issue a refund in wallet funds.

This extended refund policy applies to all owners of No Man's Sky on GOG.COM who request the refund by this Sunday, July 29, 10:00 PM UTC.
Filben: GOG keeps being awesome. Great move. That's why I love GOG.
Yup. This is what good customer service looks like.
Ultimately decided against the refund because I've played it a bit. Still want to thank GOG for the opportunity.
paladin181: Ultimately decided against the refund because I've played it a bit. [...]
And not at all because the offer expired two-and-a-half weeks ago. :P
paladin181: Ultimately decided against the refund because I've played it a bit. [...]
HunchBluntley: And not at all because the offer expired two-and-a-half weeks ago. :P
Well, I meant that I considered it when the offer was live. But sure.
Its funny i picked up No Mans sky on PS4, when I found out random people can come in your game and trash your buildings I shut off network play.
Greywolf234: Its funny i picked up No Mans sky on PS4, when I found out random people can come in your game and trash your buildings I shut off network play.
Other people can change your base around?
Greywolf234: Its funny i picked up No Mans sky on PS4, when I found out random people can come in your game and trash your buildings I shut off network play.
Kal5370: Other people can change your base around?
Yeah, could someone respond to that? I wasn't so disappointed that there wasn't MP for GOG, but I was miffed that HG saw fit to trash everything I'd built and apparently didn't quash any of the bugs that pre-existed NEXT. I was cautiously waiting to see how much of what I had could be restored and how much post-release bug fixing they were going to do. But if multiplayer means griefers can come in and destroy what you've built, then I'm done with the game.

I thought players had to have the owner's permission to make changes to the base. To rile up so many with promises unfulfilled and then allow griefing when they finally implement MP? That's not acceptable.

I didn't take GOG's refund offer b/c I felt I had played NMS too many hours and the problems with the game weren't GOG's fault. But the more I hear about NEXT on other platforms, the more I wish I had taken GOG's offer.
Anyone (GoG) have an actual date yet for the MP release in GoG?
Actually, don't bother .. I've lost all interest in this game.

The NEXT update is game breaking and simply horrible.
They need to offer the refund again, or hurry up with an multiplayer update to this game.

Hopefully one that addresses this griefer problem as well.

I still think it's a load of BS that the GOG copy didn't get the MP update but Steam players did :/
I'm really interested in an answer. Are we really going to have multiplayer before the end of the year? I missed important information (should have taken the refund but no official word was given in the official statement but as a separate post) in previous announcements because they were not well communicated.
low rated
Seemingly just another horseshit empty promise from Hello Games and GOG. These two companies are MADE for each other with the failed/empty promises they both whiff on.
jdavidgea: I'm really interested in an answer. Are we really going to have multiplayer before the end of the year? I missed important information (should have taken the refund but no official word was given in the official statement but as a separate post) in previous announcements because they were not well communicated.
Do you really doubt that the multiplayer update will come this year? GOG said so in the update post and GOG never promised something they turned their backs to later on. *cough* one world, one price *cough* no DRM (referring to censorship of games that are not sold worldwide) *cough*
jdavidgea: I'm really interested in an answer. Are we really going to have multiplayer before the end of the year? I missed important information (should have taken the refund but no official word was given in the official statement but as a separate post) in previous announcements because they were not well communicated.
john_hatcher: Do you really doubt that the multiplayer update will come this year? GOG said so in the update post and GOG never promised something they turned their backs to later on. *cough* one world, one price *cough* no DRM (referring to censorship of games that are not sold worldwide) *cough*
I'm not sure what I'm gonna do when there won't be MP in the GOG edition by Dec 31st ("later this year"). Keep playing (occasionally)? Ask for a refund? I bought it right before NEXT hit, right before we all knew there wouldn't be any MP in GOG "until later this year". Didn't ask for a refund because I trusted them.

They have 2 months left. Another update (1.7, "The Abyss") just hit and apparently it still doesn't have MP on GOG (I'd expect they'd mention it, and prominently, and they haven't). The clock is ticking on HG.

I'm also quite disappointed at their (HG's) lack of communication on this. I mean, *any* communication. Doesn't sound promising.
Is there any news about multiplayer?