It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

catpower1980: In the French-speaking world, it's a bit easier to invite musical artists from North-Africa and Central Africa as we share (partially of course) the same language.
TStael: You are an ESC fan - and still claim that English Song winning most easily is the ideal?

Of course, singing in French - English- Senegalese like Yuossou N'Dour -plus brining the most amazing grace of Mbalax unto Eurovision. I'd be all for it! And you?
I don't understand your first sentence :o)

As for Youssou 'n' Dour and such I'm naturally all in for it.
catpower1980: I don't understand your first sentence :o)

As for Youssou 'n' Dour and such I'm naturally all in for it.
Let me quote you back to you:

"In the French-speaking world, it's a bit easier to invite musical artists from North-Africa and Central Africa as we share (partially of course) the same language."

Let me also say:

In an ideal world, ESC is an ideal, in itself. Non-English might be slightly favoured on grounds of diversity and interest. And North-Africa greatly wished for on soft benefit for diplomacy, and .. for that music!

Or what say you?
What's the deal with Australia? :)