It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Still one day to go and the party will begin this Saturday at 9PM CET.

Hate it or love it, the Eurovision is still the big thing after all these years just because it's a good excuse to to praise your neighbour countries or spit on them :o)

The finals are over and every contestants videos have been uploaded to the official youtube account but I would advise against seeing the performances before the big night because it's part of the pleasure to discover the country submissions.
https://www.youtube.com/user/eurovision/videos

See you both on televisions and on the forums for comments during the live. I'll naturally bump this thread when the time comes ^o^
Can't wait for saturday evening. Love the show.
i neither hate nor love it im indifferent about it
catpower1980: Still one day to go and the party will begin this Saturday at 9PM CET.

Hate it or love it, the Eurovision is still the big thing after all these years just because it's a good excuse to to praise your neighbour countries or spit on them :o)

The finals are over and every contestants videos have been uploaded to the official youtube account but I would advise against seeing the performances before the big night because it's part of the pleasure to discover the country submissions.
https://www.youtube.com/user/eurovision/videos

See you both on televisions and on the forums for comments during the live. I'll naturally bump this thread when the time comes ^o^
The missus was watching it last night, you guys only just made it in, last place. I tend to switch on for the last 15 mins or so just to laugh at the points scoring (and on mute of course, wouldn't want to actually hear any noise coming from it).
snowkatt: i neither hate nor love it im indifferent about it
But what about marmite?
Post edited May 13, 2016 by nightcraw1er.488
We don't have Eurovision here in America. We only have Univision which is a television network that produces content for Hispanics with myopic sight.
I neither love nor hate it but i find it really interesting that Australia is participating this year :D
ElTerprise: I neither love nor hate it but i find it really interesting that Australia is participating this year :D
They already participated last year as guests but now they seem to have been made part of the contest for real :)
Haven't watched the Eurovision for years, dunno if that'll change this year.

Too many popsongs imo, there's never a song of a genre I listen to.
Post edited May 13, 2016 by NuffCatnip
Matruchus: They already participated last year as guests but now they seem to have been made part of the contest for real :)
That's what i meant... because afaik they had to go through the semi-final.
I never watch it (or any televised broadcast), but I did walk past when someone else was watching when Greece went on.
And.. no sir, I didn't like it.
Matruchus: They already participated last year as guests but now they seem to have been made part of the contest for real :)
ElTerprise: That's what i meant... because afaik they had to go through the semi-final.
Yeah, well they are one of the favorites this year so it wasn't really a question if they would make it.

The only thing that really suprised me is that France is not part of the big three anymore and now Italy took that place.
Post edited May 13, 2016 by Matruchus
nightcraw1er.488: But what about marmite?
cant stand marmite
Matruchus: Yeah, well they are one of the favorites this year so it wasn't really a question if they would make it.

The only thing that really suprised me is that France is not part of the big three anymore and now Italy took that place.
I didn't really paid attention to the development...but good to know. :)
Its an awful political contest (I can't think of another competition where 6 countries qualify straight for the finals; also Australia and Israel - some nice European countries).

At least this year our song is decent, as I remember some big facepalms couple years ago. The makeup and the outfit were horrible though. Hopefully they will change those for the finals.
Post edited May 13, 2016 by chromeneon
Emob78: We don't have Eurovision here in America. We only have Univision which is a television network that produces content for Hispanics with myopic sight.
You did not lose anything