It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Salt and Sanctuary can be launched directly from the executable.

Edit: If you use the -AUTH_PASSWORD=0 command line switch you'll avoid the website popping up.
Post edited December 29, 2021 by (ø,ø)
Exsurgent: On a side note, Mages of Mystralia is yet another EGS game that automatically switches to your OS language with no option to manually change it. If anyone knows the command line arguement to switch languages, I'd love to hear it so I don't have to switch OS languages every time. I tried -culture=en, -language=en and -locale=en and none of those worked...
You could try an emulator like this
https://xupefei.github.io/Locale-Emulator/
I own the game on GOG so I can test it as well.
Post edited December 30, 2021 by MarkoH01
Is Denuvo really removed from Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider ?
MaxFulvus: Is Denuvo really removed from Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider ?
According to PCGamingWiki Denuvo was removed from Rise of the Tomb Raider on November 23, 2021. It also lists Rise as DRM-free on Epic after installation.

It also says Denuvo was removed from the Steam version of Shadow of the Tomb Raider on October 18, 2021, so it's probably the same on Epic too. Will just have to wait and see if it's DRM-free on Epic.

Don't think I'll be able to test it tonight, but someone else might.
MaxFulvus: Is Denuvo really removed from Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider ?
It was removed on Steam, I can't imagine they added it back in for the Epic versions.
Testing as soon as its downloaded

Absolute piss take that it hasn't come to gog though!
As others have said, Denuvo seems to have been removed (and it's unlikely they would have added it back in for a free Epic giveaway), however "no Denuvo" by itself doesn't automatically make them DRM-Free and I'm just awaiting confirmation from various people testing that they work properly without the Epic Launcher (including saving / loading game progression properly) before adding them to the list. Also, the Epic versions are missing the native Linux builds, so there is still no DRM-Free option for Linux gamers.
Post edited December 30, 2021 by AB2012
Shadow of the Tomb Raider launches without the Epic launcher, but I couldn't get it past a black screen before it got to the title screen.
pedrovay2003: Shadow of the Tomb Raider launches without the Epic launcher, but I couldn't get it past a black screen before it got to the title screen.
Same here, same even if the epic client is running in back ground, must be launched via Epic clients.

Absolutely fuming Epic went and built DRM direct into the client, its not an alternatice to Steam , its just becoming another Steam. And its doing at the cost of GoG ;-(
pedrovay2003: Shadow of the Tomb Raider launches without the Epic launcher, but I couldn't get it past a black screen before it got to the title screen.
mechmouse: Same here, same even if the epic client is running in back ground, must be launched via Epic clients.
Thanks guys. Has anyone tested the other two? PCGW flags Rise of The Tomb Raider as being "DRM-Free" for Epic and yet it's been entered into this list as having DRM. Sometimes disparities like that can happen when something gets added (DRM or dependency) in one version but few people want to go back and re-download it to test it. Clearly one of the two lists is wrong and although I do try and keep them in sync, the last thing I want to do is give misleading advice by copying a potentially outdated entry into the list untested.
mechmouse: Same here, same even if the epic client is running in back ground, must be launched via Epic clients.
AB2012: Thanks guys. Has anyone tested the other two? PCGW flags Rise of The Tomb Raider as being "DRM-Free" for Epic and yet it's been entered into this list as having DRM. Sometimes disparities like that can happen when something gets added (DRM or dependency) in one version but few people want to go back and re-download it to test it. Clearly one of the two lists is wrong and although I do try and keep them in sync, the last thing I want to do is give misleading advice by copying a potentially outdated entry into the list untested.
I'll download it now
Rise of the Tombraider has Launched and started a new game without the Epic Client running, so that looks good. Just a shame about Shadow.
mechmouse: Rise of the Tombraider has Launched and started a new game without the Epic Client running, so that looks good. Just a shame about Shadow.
Thanks for testing. I had it listed as "20th Anniversary" but now it's called "20 Year Celebration", so perhaps something changed there. Updated anyway.
mechmouse: Rise of the Tombraider has Launched and started a new game without the Epic Client running, so that looks good. Just a shame about Shadow.
Not only that, but it recognizes Steam saves, too!
Tomb Raider Game of the Year Edition launches and saves out of the box, on Windows 10.
Post edited December 30, 2021 by Grargar