It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

myconv: There are programs other than Epics that will allow one to download and install Epic games? What name?
AB2012: https://github.com/derrod/legendary
Thanks for the info! I've tried it and I like it. But it does not list all my games. Battlefront 2 is missing and also several DLCs like the Cities Skylines ones. Is legendary not yet completed or am I doing something wrong?
AHF1349: I create installers for all my DRM free launcher games.
I would genuinely love to hear more about this process.
AHF1349: I create installers for all my DRM free launcher games.
pedrovay2003: I would genuinely love to hear more about this process.
Whilst I can't speak for AHF I've been building Inno installers for my games. (Inno is what GOG use for their installers.)

And seeing as I know nothing about compiling I've been using the Script Studio. It guides you through it.

You will create a few installers that either will not work correctly or look right before you nail it down for something you are happy with.

https://www.innoscriptstudio.com/
Yes, I am using Inno Setup too. Just some basic stuff like Start menu entries and Desktop icons. You can do much more with it like setting registry entries or registering dlls. I wonder if GOG uses this too, but their installer files are way bigger than what Inno supports (~2 GB max).
Hello there!
The version of Tyranny that you can play without the Epic Launcher is the Gold Edition, not (only) the native version according the list here! Only as a matter of form! Maybe that can be changed in the list! :)
And yes, I know it's the only version of Tyranny on Epic ...
Post edited February 08, 2021 by Species8472
Does anyone know if The Last Campfire is drm free and if it works on Windows 7?
Hey. Rage 2 drmfree people!!!

Just use the -EpicPortal command as usual =)

For AbsoluteDrift. This is strange because it works halfway. I have the sound but not the image after the studio logo appears.
Post edited February 18, 2021 by angelblue
angelblue: Hey. Rage 2 drmfree people!!!

Just use the -EpicPortal command as usual =)

For AbsoluteDrift. This is strange because it works halfway. I have the sound but not the image after the studio logo appears.
"Awesome" @ RAGE 2 being DRM-FREE on Epic.

I wonder if the DLC's from Epic Store (if bought w/ points) work offline & without launcher going too.

I actually already Rage 2: Deluxe on the Bethesda.Net with the first DLC. I never paid attention if it requires Bethesda Launcher or not; or if it's actually DRM-FREE over there.
Rage 2 from the Bethesda Launcher is DRM free when I last tested it which has been awhile.
Post edited February 18, 2021 by DosFreak
high rated
Rage 2 from the Bethesda Laucher is not DRM Free. It needs to be activated via Internet one Time, after that you don't need the laucher anymore except for the DLC.
Confirmed. Copied the bits to a different computer and validation required for the Besthesda Launcher ver
Since I have RAGE 2 Deluxe Ed. content in Bethesda.Net version, can that content be pulled or downloaded to the Epic version?
Post edited February 19, 2021 by MysterD
Asking again.

Does anyone know if The Last Campfire is drm free and if it works on Windows 7?
Is anyone here planning on picking up the Kingdom Hearts games that released on the Epic Store today? I'm hearing people say that it doesn't have Denuvo, so there's a chance that Square may have made them DRM-free. They've done that with other games after removing to Denuvo, like Final Fantasy XII and Trials of Mana.
The actual freebie Tales od the Neon Sea does run fine without the client - tested on Win 10.