It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cavalary: About UK prices, can also just check Tiehichi's GOGDB.
Another site for checking prices in the UK.

https://gg.deals/

Was able to search many stores including Gog and change the currency. Seems to be accurate and also doubles as a price history tracker.
01kipper: Unseen Servant is one I am aware of which is a dedicated website for those types of games. I believe they mainly attract old-school gamers.

(Some other pen-and-paper-RPG game forum websites also have dedicated sub-sections for running games, but usually not as specialized as Unseen Servant)
Cavalary: About UK prices, can also just check Tiehichi's GOGDB.
BenKii: Another site for checking prices in the UK.

https://gg.deals/

Was able to search many stores including Gog and change the currency. Seems to be accurate and also doubles as a price history tracker.
Thank you 01kipper, Calvary & BenKii for sharing very useful websites

Also a very grateful thank you *again* to Doc0075 for the Grim Dawn DLC.
Post edited December 12, 2019 by direspirefirewire
BenKii: In memorium of those we lost in the dungeon:
The following are MIA adventurers forever lost to the dungeon:
A touching post. ;) I know you've been thanked many times before, but here's my praise: I appreciated all of your action summaries, so thank you for those, BenKii. :)
BenKii: 47 - dmg1975 - Raybur Wolfsktaa - Dwarven Cleric - DEAD
Killed by the Lich Tridris using Doom Scarabs in the Eastern Tunnel.
To be fair, it was self defense! (bloody lunatics... :P)
BenKii: In memorium of those we lost in the dungeon:

36 - Lazarus_03 - Lazarus - Human Berserker - DEAD
Was helplessly unconscious when a Bone Knight punched its clawed fist through his head in the Northern Tunnel.

Please don't remind me; I already took it "…off my head".
high rated
As I have mentioned before, I had planned the dungeon for a smaller group. I hoped to get everyone involved in the story (before killing them) but with 80 characters entering, it just wasn't possible. Some still played big roles like Tanea and Og'rialt but others got sidelined a bit and I felt bad for them.

I should have made a post at the start describing all the spells and detailing rules for casting them. My failure to do this cost poor Snookums her life when she was intended to charge up one of the tunnels and kill a load of you.

Morte (from Planescape Torment) appeared in the southern tunnel and I had planned other cameos from the likes of Elminster and Cattibrie but I had to cut them out as I didn't have enough time for their shenanigans.

The resurrection spell, I should have given it to all Clerics and Druids as a standard spell but they could only cast it once every 10 turns. This would have made its use tactical as you would have to weigh up whether to res the recently deceased person or save it in case someone more important was to die later.
Personally relieved that I didn't play a part in the story, would have most likely said no thanks if I'd have been offered a role to play, likely secretly.

About that failure to explain, in itself yes, but come on, what mrkgnao did there was epic. I'd sure say it was worth all the trouble and confusion it otherwise caused. Well, for the players at least, probably not for you :))
That was really fun. Now I deeply regret not having played Planescape Torment. I seemed to be the only one who didn't know Morte...
Thanks for taking your time managing this overcrowded dungeon!
Reading the behind-the-scenes notes has been fascinating (especially from the point of view of someone who is new to this kind of game). Thank you for sharing!
Cavalary: Personally relieved that I didn't play a part in the story, would have most likely said no thanks if I'd have been offered a role to play, likely secretly.
I played Tanea and if there was an assignment of roles, I didn't get notified. Cassandra (in the "end boss room") just told us about that prophecy when we finally met her and that was all there was. (And Tanea didn't believe her one bit. *chuckle*)

I didn't mind not knowing everything from the get go. This way I could ask/learn about how things work bit by bit as needed instead of in one gigantic post of text. Also I ended up misunterstanding some things and kept forgetting others.
Post edited December 14, 2019 by FlockeSchnee
Mark my words: Fognino will be back.
Gigantic thanks to doc for the RPG and managing all of us, and extra thanks for adding an RPG gift onto the RPG!
Thank you, doc, for this extraordinary social experiment (:
Thanks for the chance to be a part of the story and – last but not least – for the generous giveaway!