It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

46 - Gold - Goblin Ranger
I caught the silver spear.
To me something useful to use in the future.
And I say to Tridris: "How about we take a look at this new tunnel?"

*New items since the start: the belt of Ogre strength (given by Tridris) and silver spear (caught of chest -->now)*
Post edited October 16, 2019 by PMPMGamer
12 - Garethianopolisian - Half Orc Ranger

Me go stand a few feet behind Pater Alf. Me put axe away. Me switch to longbow and Draw one arrow, ready to shoot if green hand attacks

*Nothing new
Post edited October 16, 2019 by te_lanus
49 - Zazz - Goblin Berserker

Zazz notices the large green hand and the Half-orcs preparing for battle. Battle axes drawn, he inches closer to the door.

OOC: Starting equipment list has not changed.
[47 Raybur Wolfsktaa - Male Dwarven Cleric]

Casted "Find traps" on turn 1.
No new items.

I step a few feets back (just to avoid Peter Alf falling on me) trying to remain hidden, strengthening the grip on my fire imbued morning star.
Fast as lighning, Fognino runs as silently and hidden as only Goblins can towards the opening door, inviting Cardan to do the same. Whatever's inside, now it's time to act, before the reidents close the door again.

Fognino, Goblin Shaman
[Mainly just posting as requested for the update.]
Waiting as silently and motionlessly as possible, paying close attention to what's happening ahead, or at least to what the movements of those I can see can give away, as I'm likely too far to see details of what's going on at the metal door. Since Franziskan's comment seemed to be more of a musing, not an actual call, and the update mentioned me likely not hearing it, at the moment I'm going to assume that either there was no call at all or I didn't hear it. If there was a call, though, wonder what Thelis' high perception would make of it as he passed by (or, more exactly, under).

-----
18 - Cavalary - Calad - Elf Mage
Spells cast: Levitate - Cast: Turn 6; Expires: Turn 10
Items: None gained, none lost, no consumables used
Franziskan Human Cleric
No new equipment
2/12 spell castings
** TURN 8 **

Eastern tunnel:

17 - Tridris - Drow Necromancer casts Death Armour. You pick up the shield and make a sneering comment towards the Cleric. You suggest that Gold take the spear. You see nothing else in the chest apart from gold and diamonds.

6 - Pater Alf - Half-Orc Warrior steps back from the door, axe at the ready.

*rolls dice* The door is yanked open and the Hobgoblin shoved aside. In the doorway is the largest Troll any of you have ever seen. Further in the room can be seen three more Hobgoblins and two more Trolls looking towards Pater Alf.

*rolls dice* The Troll sniffs the air vigorously "I smell good eats!"

46 - Gold - Goblin Ranger takes the silver spear. You suggest to Tridris that you move along the new tunnel.

12 - Garethianopolisian - Half Orc Ranger you move behind clever Pater Alf and notch an arrow in your bow as you notice a huge Troll yank the door open.

49 - Zazz - Goblin Berserker you inch closer to the door as the Troll appears.

47 Raybur Wolfsktaa - Male Dwarven Cleric you step back and grip your fire imbued morning star as the Troll appears, thinking that your comrades will need you here.

11 - Fognino - Goblin Shaman *rolls dice* you rush in behind the Halfling before the door with the eyeslit can be shut. Five Deep Gnomes stare at you with mouths agape.

18 - Calad - Elf Mage while still further back in the tunnel, you notice a commotion at the metal door ahead. That looks like one bad-assed Troll to you.
17 - Tridris - Drow Necromancer
Casted Death Armour at turn 8
New items: small shield with a black skull

I checking to be sure if the shield have no negative effects, if not I'm equipping it if I can.

"You right Gold, it's time to get moving, we should check the tunnel but we have to be careful since we don't know if any traps are waiting there for us" (if the Daniel will come back to us, I will also suggest to him to do his job and look for the traps)

When I'm walking besides the statues I'm glancing briefly at the amulets that halfling was mentioning but If I don't see anything interesting in them I'm just passing by them and head out to the tunnel.
Post edited October 17, 2019 by Trid
12 - Garethianopolisian - Half Orc Ranger

Me take aim at troll head. Me fire, me notch another arrow. Me fire at Hobgoblin.
Me attacks with the axe and goes after the troll's kneecaps. In case he falls down, me tries not to get smashed.

Pater Alf - Half-Orc Warrior
Trid: 17 - Tridris - Drow Necromancer
Casted Death Armour at turn 8
New items: small shield with a black skull

I checking to be sure if the shield have no negative effects, if not I'm equipping it if I can.

"You right Gold, it's time to get moving, we should check the tunnel but we have to be careful since we don't know if any traps are waiting there for us" (if the Daniel will come back to us, I will also suggest to him to do his job and look for the traps)

When I'm walking besides the statues I'm glancing briefly at the amulets that halfling was mentioning but If I don't see anything interesting in them I'm just passing by them and head out to the tunnel.
46 - Gold - Goblin Ranger
OK.
Let's go slowly and very carefully.
It may be that the Daniel appear comes to check for traps in the tunnel.
I'll with the silver spear and my shield ready if something suddenly appears in the tunnel.
I address the Five Deep Gnomes who stand in dazzling surprise:
"See, I told you, I just can't get rid of this goblin, he's stuck to me like a really smelly glue. Even he know how smelly he is. Even his mother knew how smelly he was, that's why she gave him such a special smelly name."

At this moment Godbran Helloburger the Halfling Thief goes for another shot of silver tongue accompanied by a diplomatic bribe:
"Look, fellow, Deep Gnomes, now that we are all here there is no reason to rush at one another.
I'm sure you'll acknowledge you folks are just too grumpy to fight, so let's not do that at all.
Now, I may be just a Halfling far away from home...yes that's what I am, we beardless Dwarfs are called Halflings you see...but I have heard tales of how suspicious towards outsiders you Deep Gnomes are.
In hope that it will put you in a better mood I present you this gift *pull out one of his magical throwing knives*.
See how this knife glows a little, that's because it's magical, I'm sure you folks would appreciate to have such fine defensive weapon by yourselves if any danger ever comes near you."

Hoping the present had soften the Deep Gnomes a little I continue my babbling:
"After all, if you think about it a little, you Deep Gnomes, me a harmless Halfling and even this crazy potion-brewing smelly goblin over here, we are all not so much different.
We are all small folks and like to keep to our selves in the shadows.
We even share the love for shiny things. That's what me and my unwanted but apparently inseparable companion over here are looking for.
Can you point us in the direction of some nice shiny things that we could acquire for ourselves?"
Cardan too slow to go in door, but Cardan will wait outside and maybe door opens again so Cardan can follow little shaman friend inside.
Cardan wonder though, maybe nice mushrooms know where shinies are? Cardan speak to nearest one:

"Big mushroom friend, where are shinies in this big dungeon"

*New item since the start of the adventure: Mushroom "pets"
Post edited October 17, 2019 by cardangrille
Seeing how the giant ass hungry Troll is eyeing the Half-Orc Warrior, Thelis is quick to act and fires two arrows at the Troll's eyes.

62 - Thelis - Human Ranger
No new equipment. Bandages used once.