It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tekken 7 coming to PC - Hell yes please!!!!! My favorite fighting series and my sole reason for purchasing a PS2 many years ago..... Of course I ended up playing a lot more than just Tekken on PS2 :D Hope this means we may also see Soul Calibur one day???

Tyranny - new RPG from Obsidian - sign me up already :D

Scalebound (from PlatinumGames) coming to PC - sounds good, how about Bayonetta 1 & 2 please?

Dead Rising 4 / Halo Wars 2 / Gears of War 4 etc.... announced for Win10 :( WTF Mickeysoft!!!? I don't want ya damn Windows Store crap!!!!!!!!!! :( I won't buy anything from that rebranded GFWL store - screw you Micksofty!!!

So what else is there to look forward to? Any comments?

:)
mighty.ape.acct: Scalebound (from PlatinumGames) coming to PC - sounds good, how about Bayonetta 1 & 2 please?

Dead Rising 4 / Halo Wars 2 / Gears of War 4 etc.... announced for Win10 :( WTF Mickeysoft!!!? I don't want ya damn Windows Store crap!!!!!!!!!! :( I won't buy anything from that rebranded GFWL store - screw you Micksofty!!!
Scalebound is Windows 10 only too.
So many (seemingly) fun games I won't be able to play. :l
The AMD Radeon RX 460 graphics card. There's no specifications or benchmarks yet, but my guess is that when it's released, it will have the best graphic performance you can get without an extra power connector for the graphic card.
But I want Tyranny on Gog...

C'mon Paradox, take my money
omega64: Scalebound is Windows 10 only too.
So many (seemingly) fun games I won't be able to play. :l
Thanks for ruining my year :D

Yep I won't be playing them either :(

Already had the experience of GFWL going under and games that required it never worked properly for me anyway. And my fears for the Windows Store were confirmed when I read PC Powerplay's review for Quantum Break. I will never EVER buy a game from Mikosloth as long as it requires the Windows Store and Windows 10 (which I don't have anyway). PC Powerplay covered all the issues they experienced in trying to get the game installed, then further problems when running the game. All caused by the Windows 10 Store handling games as apps in a borderless windows instead of actually using fullscreen mode. Causing untold performance issues! UWP is just another fancy acronym for DRM. Screw you Mickeysloth!!!
South Park: The Fractured but Whole looked seriously amazing.
Scalebound looked surprisingly dull, considering it's a Platinum game.

Resident Evil 7 looks awesome, but I won't play it - at least not in VR. That's a sure way to ruin all of your pants.

As someone who never liked Call of Duty, Infinite Warfare looks kinda awesome, but I still remain sceptical.
Dawn of War 3 looks awesome, just like the previous entries. The gameplay trailer lagged though so it is definitely in pre-alpha state and probably won't arrive for a while as a result unfortunately.

Mass Effect: Andromeda looks like a decent follow up to the best video game Trilogy ever. Can't wait , loved the trilogy, especially 2 and 3.

Battlefield 1 looks cool, better than I thought it would when I first heard the rumors of it being a WW1 game. Haven't played a Battlefield game before and this could be the first (Unless I play 4 or Hardline before it's release.).

Mount and Blade 2 looks good as well, definitely be looking at it as it's development progresses further.
Post edited June 14, 2016 by sherringon456
I just found Vampyr, it's being developed by the same company behind Life is Strange so hopefully not just mindless combat. Looked really interesting. According to the wiki, you can finish the game without kill anyone.

I like the look of the new Mass Effect but that about as much interest as I've for it.

I can't believe Obsidian would waste effort on something like Tyranny when they made Alpha Protocol. Ugh..
Nirth: I just found Vampyr, it's being developed by the same company behind Life is Strange so hopefully not just mindless combat. Looked really interesting. According to the wiki, you can finish the game without kill anyone.

I like the look of the new Mass Effect but that about as much interest as I've for it.

I can't believe Obsidian would waste effort on something like Tyranny when they made Alpha Protocol. Ugh..
Agreed, they should have gone back to AAA after their foray into Kickstarter instead of something in the middle. I believe Paradox have money but not as much as AAA so Obsidian can't create an AAA scale game with AAA graphics with them.
Call of Cthulhu

Being developed by Cyanide Studio so I'm cautious, at least during release, but it seems they are going for a detective vibe which I think I'll enjoy, like a modern day Clive Barker's Undying.
Nirth: Call of Cthulhu

Being developed by Cyanide Studio so I'm cautious, at least during release, but it seems they are going for a detective vibe which I think I'll enjoy, like a modern day Clive Barker's Undying.
There can never be enough Lovecraft games. Though there could be more GOOD Lovecraft games.
Post edited June 14, 2016 by Fesin
Battlefield 1 is top of my interest list. Probably a day 1.

State of Decay 2 is high on my list, if coop doesn't detract from Single player experience and it's not W10 Store only, W10 I'm fine with, UWP app, not so much

Mass Effect Andromeda still high up there despite a major lack of info still/

South Path Fractured but Whole, trailer was hilarious, though less fond of their superheroes (I usually skipped the coon eps). Might still be great though.

Edit: And now Tyranny as well after seeing it's an Obsidian RPG :p
Post edited June 15, 2016 by Pheace
Dishonored 2, not a newly announced game, but something I'm definitely excited about.