It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore the vast hand-crafted open world and build Outposts to establish your presence in this survival RPG. DYSMANTLE is out of the development stage on GOG.COM, enjoying a 35% discount until 23rd November 2021, 12 AM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
HunchBluntley: Side note to GOG: I see the new catalog search page doesn't allow searching by developer/publisher, unlike the old version of the page (and the search feature in the nav bar, for that matter). This is a big step backwards. Please fix.
greyhat: Searching by developer name still seems to work on my end!
Yes, that's the nav bar search function that I mentioned. That works differently than searching on the new catalogue search page here. (I don't know if the new version of that page has been rolled out to all users yet -- you can tell if it has for you if your version of that page looks like my attached image.) Searching on that page for "10tons" gives 4 results, none of which were developed by them. With the previous version of that page, product pages' developer/publisher fields were one of the things indexed for searching.
Attachments:
search.jpg (268 Kb)
Lacking a food/water system puts me off to any survival game. You arent surviving then. You are filling a gap with air. Removing key elements of a genre that defines said genre, is a huge mistake.

Like wanting to expand a population by removing sex. Its counter to the goal.
eric5h5: Should I assume the Mac version will show up soon?
Seems the answer is yes, after they fix a few bugs.

ChuckBeaver: Lacking a food/water system puts me off to any survival game. You arent surviving then. You are filling a gap with air. Removing key elements of a genre that defines said genre, is a huge mistake.
Nah, some survival games like Subnautica have the option to turn off hunger/thirst for a reason. It would be stupid for, say, Don't Starve (see: title of game), and would be weird if it was left out of games that attempt some level of realism (The Long Dark). But in some other games there are enough things going on that I can see some people would find the micromanaging of that particular aspect more annoying than fun. Personally I think it could stand to be toned down sometimes, where there should be a middle ground between ignoring it entirely and having to eat every 10 minutes or you die.

In any case, I like the idea of there still being food in Dysmantle, but it's for stat boosts rather than something you have to do all the time.
Like wanting to expand a population by removing sex.
Cloning!
Post edited November 19, 2021 by eric5h5